HealingKronic's Dankouver Soil Grow

hey 420 community! lets have a quick update!

its day 38 only 3 days into flower...

the girls look very bushy and nice. i did a little trim work. i moved my large 20" fan lower to blow through the trunks as opposed to the tops. temps are maintained around 75 and fluctuate very little during lights on and is usually about 63 while off. humidity stays close to 50%. today they get the first dose of tiger bloom! pics in a couple days!

pics! pics! pics! pics! lol

keep up the good work man. haha

ask and you shall receive!

Day 4 In Flower:

4375.jpg

2565.jpg

1857.jpg

3482.jpg

growth is steady and strong. plants range from 20-25 inches now!

Nice work, girls are looking great! Pink Floyd is always a good theme song :ganjamon:
agreed w/pink floyd, besides that its one of the only bands that youtube wont restrict your vid for using! damn WMG!

dude. love it! you've certainly got the touch.

i went and saw The Pink Floyd Experience last night. deadly rank!

Looking great! Are you going to end up spreading them out? I had a problem with PM last run so I am kind of worried about crowding. They look VERY healthy! Can wait to see the buds.

Looking good....You know if you put a light mover up you would increase your yield not to mention you could then hover your lights right over the plants. Unfortunately Im having some issues with some of my ladies atm hope it works it's self out. I can't wait to see everything in full bloom.

Hey chillbro i have taken some precaution sprays with something i believe my hydro shop guy said was called eagle20 or something. im not sure he gave it to me in an unlabeled vile. $20 for 15mL. worked wonders, i actually got it because i had some PM on these plants when they were clones. never saw it again after the first spray but i gave them another spray about 2 weeks ago and i will give them another in 2 weeks to be safe.

i have also been trying to spread the word on using milk to get rid of powdery mildew. mix up a spray bottle with 90% water to 10% whole milk. something about the enzymes in the milk that kills PM.

hey halfbakedfarmer, i like your ebb n grow setup, very nice. i like the idea of a light mover but going to have reap the benefits of this grow before i can upgrade anything. whats the issue with your girls? havent seen it in your journal.

thanks for stoppin by newsisnoise:surf:

took some pics of my tallest plant standing alone. 25 inches! just got done with my last trimming. removed all the lower, older, unnecessary fan leaves.

100_26581.JPG

100_2657.JPG

100_26591.JPG

100_2656.JPG

i have some stretching due to only having one light but fox farms total line is making these girls very happy! :yummy:

I agree on the FF comment. FF may leave a little to be desired yield wise. The QUALITY can't be matched I don't think. Of course I have only ever used FF until now. Either way keep doing what you are doing they look GREAT!:goodjob:

thank you thank you :thanks: +reps to all who i can!

-side note:

had a shitty day at work. lost my entire bag of tools! i left them outside a customers house and by the time i realized it and drove back they were gone! fortunately i work for a big company and they will give me new tools. the nice tool bag was mine though :confused:

oh well gonna go water the girls then torch one :bong: in that order so as to avoid problems!

Back
Top Bottom