Icemud's Organic SCROG! Grow 3.0

dude. I absolutely love the vid. Love the bowl shot with the smoke on the table haha. +REPPSSS!:thumb:

I can't believe what goodness is coming from this brix. Im sorry I havnt been around more but very busy with feeding my PLANTS! lol I need to start this brix in my garden next year. Seems amazing. and yea 22 is excellent! "20" is consider a high brix reading, from what I've heard.

But anyway, if your not to busy, stop by and check out how my 8 plant garden is turning out :Namaste: Mr nice #1 is MONSTROUS, I wanna stick it under a scrog but idk yet. 3 months from now that plant will be stupid big, and I think i would have to build the scrog a couple weeks before flower? since I'm outdoor and can't control the switch.?

I can't believe what goodness is coming from this brix. Im sorry I havnt been around more but very busy with feeding my PLANTS!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey Ice looking great brother :thumb:
I am wondering how this group compares in your opion to the last? Was there different veg times between the two?
I know that the soil and feeds are much different but just courious as your thoughts up to this point?
Thanks and keep it up they look GREAT!

:peace:

As far as plant health, by far this is my best grow yet!!! As far as the veg time, this run took a little longer than my 2 previous grows, but I also am growing some very slow vegging, bushy strains, so it's hard to compare. Going off the Holy Grail OG which I currently am growing as well as did last run, the veg time seemed to be similar with the gas lamp routine, but my plant is in different position in the scrog than last grow so again the variables are too different to give an accurate thumbs up or down, but I have to say, so far, everything I have done with this grow has been on key!!! I can't wait to see how they flower and of course taste :)

Flowering Day 2

I fed the girls the remainder of the compost tea today as well as gave them a good compost tea foliar spray. Other than that just left them be and watching them stretch...and boy are they!!

Here are today's photos

DSC049001.JPG

DSC049011.JPG

DSC049021.JPG

DSC049032.JPG

DSC049041.JPG

Yesterday I tried a new "high brix" foliar spray that I found in a garden forum. I took 1L of R/O water and added.

1:9 ratio milk
1tbsp molasses
12oz of coca cola
1tbsp of 2-4-0 hydrolyzed fish
2ml of cold pressed seaweed
2ml of advanced nutrients carboload
1 tbsp of calcium carbonate powder

I found that this was used on a gardener's green beans (well similar recipe, there's also called for apple cider vinegar which I didn't have) and it raised there brix level consistently.

I will shoot some photo's today if I get a chance.

I also started another compost tea bubbling for use in the next 2 days.

4.5 gallons of R/O water
1 teabag of (alaskan forest humus and worm casings)
2 tbsp of molasses
15ml of advanced nutrients carboload
1 tbsp of 2-4-0 hydrolyzed fish

Other than that the ladies are stretching a ton, and my blackberry kush has already started to shoot out pistil's and show pre-flowers!! I just hope she stretches more

Here are the photo's I shot yesterday, day 4 flowering...

Full Tent views
DSC04910.JPG

DSC04911.JPG

DSC04912.JPG

DSC049131.JPG

Silverback OG
DSC04914.JPG

Blackberry Kush
DSC04915.JPG

Platinum Bubba Kush's
DSC049161.JPG

DSC049171.JPG

Holy Grail OG
DSC049181.JPG

Sour Bubble
DSC049191.JPG

Here are today's photos, Day 5 flowering....

Today I gave them there compost tea because I noticed my Holy Grail OG and my Blackberry kush's leaves were looking a little saggy. These 2 strains seem to suck up the water the fastest so I always know when both are sagging, its time to feed, actually a little past due :) I also used a 1:1 ratio of compost tea/RO water for a foliar spray and gave the girls a good soaking.

My blackberry kush is already showing lots of pistils and preflowers, and my platinum bubba's are also showing there first pistils. The other's however are still not really showing any sign's of flowering yet, but its only day 5 so I didn't really expect them for another few days.. I feel kind of bad because my poor platinum Bubba's seem to have been taken over by the other 4 strains... I hope that my Screen does not become overcrowded to the point that it may invite mold, however, I think I may have flipped them just in time.. :)

Well here are today's photo's before the foliar spray

DSC049201.JPG

DSC049212.JPG

DSC049221.JPG

Blackberry Kush pre-flowers
DSC049241.JPG

Platinum Bubba showing some pistils
DSC049251.JPG

Thank you everyone for the compliments!!! I have been so busy lately with working 3 jobs that I am sorry if I haven't gotten around to everyone's journal's lately.

No worries Ice, we all know what that is like :thumb: Man do they loook good :high-five:

At the rate they are growing you must be busy with all the tucking!

Keep up the great work!

:peace:

Today is day 7 flowering, and the ladies continue to stretch as well as all strains except the silverback og are showing strong flowering already. It seems that about every 4-5 days the ladies are in need of a watering so I have already prepared my "amendment/additive" nutrient tea bubbling.

I mixed up 5 gallons of R/O water with :

20ml hygrozyme
30ml Advanced Nutr Organic B
20ml Advanced Nutr Carboload
20ml Earthjuice bloom 0-3-1
20ml Earthjuice catalyst
30ml Earthjuice Microblast
2 Tbsp molasses
5ml cold pressed seaweed
30ml Organic Cal/mag
30ml Humic acid

This will also be used as a foliar spray...mostly high phosphates, high calcium, micronutrients, chelates, sugars.

Here are the photo's before foliar spraying..

DSC049373.JPG

DSC049382.JPG

DSC049392.JPG

DSC049401.JPG

DSC049412.JPG

DSC049422.JPG

DSC049431.JPG

DSC04944.JPG

Back
Top Bottom