In The Lab

Doc, how should one treat bulbs especially an Amaryllis? At first, Like a seed or a flower. Hmmmm. Tyia

I'd treat it exactly as you would any other bulb. Plant it when you're supposed to and treat it like a flower when it comes up every year. You probably have more experience with this sort of thing than i do.....I've only got time for cannabis and all the regulatory BS they're handing down lately.

black cream auto in a 2g bucket of 7th run soil. 6 weeks old, 2 more to go
shown a few weeks earlier in the lab when question was about autos in the kit

she seems to be fading a bit
MG29_BC_d45_a.jpg

MG29_BC_bd45_ucx.jpg

black cream auto in a 2g bucket of 7th run soil. 6 weeks old, 2 more to go
shown a few weeks earlier in the lab when question was about autos in the kit

she seems to be fading a bit
MG29_BC_d45_a.jpg

MG29_BC_bd45_ucx.jpg

HH,, they look great to me.. :)
I found small potted HB plants need more frequent feedings; same schedule w/ foliars(maybe less concentration on foliars) than the suggested sized pots(7 gal and +)
-less soil in pots equals less energy, tighter roots, a greater root/soil ratio etc..:thumb:

EDIT: also adding some extra EWC 1-2 weeks into bloom may help keep energy up.
sorry..trying my new bubblers and pipes. :rofl:

?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Jeremy, This thread is specifically for Doc's High Brix kit. We all grow in soil around these parts, i'm sure there are other areas of this forum more suited to your needs. Cheers, and have a great night!:high-five:

Maybe hit up Rifleman or Cultivator for some assitance.

420-magazine-mobile810899999.jpg
my plants have stopped growing they're 3week and a few days old I'm aiming to flip on the 5 week mark will I expect more growth in between that time crowing in coco a&ab grow and bloom?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom