InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I think you missed a step Konks! There is a 30 year warranty on the roofing materials. At the end of that is when I will need assistance. :cheesygrinsmiley:
:rolleyes: so we are counting plant birthdays then
The family is where I get my smoke reports since I don't smoke it myself ;). But I do indeed check off some other boxes here so I think I'm good for a while. At least while I'm growing!
Solid plan!

I finally got the whole DDA harvest down to 62%, so I have a final weight on the three from this summer:

That's 43 grams/1.5 ounces. Since the first two came in at 33g, that means the last one was 10g. I'm pretty sure @Heavenly Hybrid has me beat!
BOO!!! Trick or Treat Sheddio!

Well done here sir!
:love:

I don’t actually know what my DDA ended up for final weight. I weighed it in at 40g, but it was still at ~68%. Then someone made a stoner move and left the weed out and open for over a day... smh. Silly stoner!

When I was typing the names of the mother plants I realized I really only need the Candida. The other three are sativas I don't think I'll ever grow again. Maybe I'll just flower them out in the spring.

Oh and DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IN THIS MONTH'S CONTESTS Y'ALL!

You'll never grow Carnival again??? I thought you liked Carnival.

:rolleyes: so we are counting plant birthdays then
I'm not sure who's more confused, you or me!
Well done here sir!
:love:

I don’t actually know what my DDA ended up for final weight. I weighed it in at 40g, but it was still at ~68%. Then someone made a stoner move and left the weed out and open for over a day... smh. Silly stoner!
Well your 40g at 68% would be less than that at 62%, but still way more than any of my three plants which came in at a total of 43g! You definitely win double H, and it's nice to see you around, if only for a bit. :love:
More like tapioca(jello) shots!
Brilliant! Except they'll just have water in them... :(
You'll never grow Carnival again??? I thought you liked Carnival.
I think the only Carnival that's been smoked was the testers from the harvest in late August. Either way, I have 10.5 ounces of it, which should last a while along with all the other sativas I've harvested this year (with two still to come). And I do have one more fem seed as well if I need another plant in 4 or 5 years!

Hey Shed! :ciao: Thought I would post over here to try and get a few more opinions on when to harvest. I reckon the evening sun was probably a factor in the amber trichomes last time. I don't see nearly as much as before. Then again I'm a terrible judge. That DDA looks scrumptious btw. :bravo:

Attachments

• Matanuska - Day 66.jpg
    Matanuska - Day 66.jpg
    862.1 KB · Views: 35
  • Northern Lights - Day 67.jpg
    Northern Lights - Day 67.jpg
    895.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Insomnia - Day 81.jpg
    Insomnia - Day 81.jpg
    823.7 KB · Views: 36
More like tapioca(jello) shots!
That sounds delicious to me. Please share a recipe!
I'm not sure who's more confused, you or me!
I think she asked a question, you were maybe confused by it, yet you answered - which is kinda why we ask. :love: :high-five: And then she was confused by your answer, and confused you...maybe?
You definitely win double H
Double, triple, quadruple H. BOO!
which should last a while along with all the other sativas I've harvested this year (with two still to come).
He has a bunch o‘ stuff goin’ on. Sativa for the win! :high-five:

I was confused when Konks thought I was 91!

This is your night, isn't it!

Sativas! Golden Tiger, Fruit Punch, Carnival, Chocolope, Power Plant, Durban Poison, Colombian Gold, DDA. Hybrids only for 2021!
I think you’re confused because you’re 91 ! :passitleft:

Happy Halloween Shed!

I posted this over in Grandpa's QWET thread, but I thought I would put it here since not everyone here is there!

I'd like to pose a question, and it's based on the fact that I'd like my son to use a rosin vape pen rather than spend all his money on cartridges, as he does now:

If I am only going to go with one method of extraction and I want the highest return on my harvests, am I better off with a press or QWET? I know that a press leaves enough behind that folks often later run the pucks through QWET to get the leftovers, so if I went with QWET and a distiller to reclaim 75-80% of the alcohol for each run, would that the best way to maximize the return?

I would have to order Extractohol online because 190 proof alcohol isn't available in California, and if you get 5 gallons at a time it's ~$54/gallon. And tabletop distillers run in a large range from $70-250 (for some reason).

Any thoughts?
Nunya turned me on to Extractcraft Source Turbo. I can't say what method might be best for you but if you go solvent, then look at that one. It runs low temp under vac. I have a tabletop one that is hard to get just right. It's one for $150. If I could, and I used it more, I'd go with the extracraft if possible. it's not inexpensive.

Nunya turned me on to Extractcraft Source Turbo. I can't say what method might be best for you but if you go solvent, then look at that one. It runs low temp under vac. I have a tabletop one that is hard to get just right. It's one for $150. If I could, and I used it more, I'd go with the extracraft if possible. it's not inexpensive.
Thanks otter! I Googled that and found that they have two models, one for $600 and one for $2000 :eek:. $150 is more my speed even if it's less precise.

Tuesday update since it's been a while...

For those of you who voted in the guess-the-sex contest, it's a boy Mrs Walker, it's a boy:

Colombian Gold 1 has balls (as predicted) and it looks like I'd better get an isolation box post haste!

Here is the full plant:

And here are the Durban Poison (l) and Colombian Gold 2 (r) on day 53:

You can see that by holding down the top nodes the plants have generated a bunch of new tops from the inside growth on those two branches. I will be leaving them alone for now (rather than tying them down as well) and, if they continue to outgrow the rest of the branches, they will be supercropped into any empty spaces in the canopy.

I hope the week is treating you well so far. :peace:

I would ask for a smoke report later on the DP but......:nerd-with-glasses:

It's on my wish list for the THC-V in it.
Gotta get meh sum

:yummy:
What lovely plants you have.

Nice update. Plants are looking great. I'm picking the CG as a favorite. The name alone takes me back to a time where fake news never happened and Boston rocked.

Result!
More seeds coming your way
Think I'm going to store this pollen at room temps rather than in the fridge, where cooling air always creates condensation. Baggie with rice in a drawer is what I'm thinking. No idea what seeds to make though. :hmmmm:
I would ask for a smoke report later on the DP but...
It's on my wish list for the THC-V in it.
Gotta get meh sum
What lovely plants you have.
Thank you VG! I'll get you the best possible smoke report I can ;).
Nice looking plants Shed! :thumb:
Thanks MrS!
Nice update. Plants are looking great. I'm picking the CG as a favorite. The name alone takes me back to a time where fake news never happened and Boston rocked.
I'm not sure I can remember back that far. Thanks J3!

Back
Top Bottom