It’s A Landrace: Who’s In?

Anyways I found some hermie flowers on the rainbow Jones. I may have to retire these genetics. Out of the last 5 runs I’ve used these same Rainbow Jones, I’ve had 3 plants throw hermie flowers. It’s sad because they are such delicious phenos each and every time but apparently not very stable thus far.
I pulled every flower with hermie chars and these pics show what is left.
Also, despite the hermaphroditism the pollen is almost always inactive. Never gotten a single seed. Wild shit.
You got some great looking girls there Hyper! I'm coo coo for coco as well! My tent looks similar as you can see haha!I'm an indica guy but am looking into the hazes. Stay stoneder.
20201106_195121.jpg

What a gorgeous sight!! Those look like some amazing genes on display right there mate. I’m totally a psychedelic thrill-fill so those brain warping sativas always make my mouth water haha. I do love my indica hybrids for some of the insane resin production because they can be outrageously productive and so beautiful(like the ones in your pic)
I’m def gonna stop by your journal shortly mate. Love the plant pic

What a gorgeous sight!! Those look like some amazing genes on display right there mate. I’m totally a psychedelic thrill-fill so those brain warping sativas always make my mouth water haha. I do love my indica hybrids for some of the insane resin production because they can be outrageously productive and so beautiful(like the ones in your pic)
I’m def gonna stop by your journal shortly mate. Love the plant pic
Sounds great Hyper! What is the most mind bending saliva you've tried?

Sounds great Hyper! What is the most mind bending saliva you've tried?
I gotta give it to Malawi by Ace seeds. The only strain to ever test my composure. Smoking some while on mushrooms has been my most amazing experience to date

Very nice! Have you ever cobbed the Malawi?
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that my landrace
For the past two years has been Afghani. Piney and soporific, it makes great hash as well. Here's a pic
20191015_131514.jpg

I have never cob cured my Malawi. What I always do is cut my harvested plants down to small enough buds that I can put them in brown paper bags in my fridge. They’re usually dry enough to go into jars after 14 or so days

My Malawi simply won’t quit growing :headbanger: :ganjamon:
zoomed in pics are the rainbow Jones lookin like a sexy lady

Attachments

• 2C225BAD-22FF-495B-8BD3-BEA8C56CB25F.jpeg
    2C225BAD-22FF-495B-8BD3-BEA8C56CB25F.jpeg
    939.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 3BC72222-3DB2-4FCE-8908-BA602A1DE15D.jpeg
    3BC72222-3DB2-4FCE-8908-BA602A1DE15D.jpeg
    968.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 57D0D5CF-6B73-4990-A5FE-E905E3587D73.jpeg
    57D0D5CF-6B73-4990-A5FE-E905E3587D73.jpeg
    881.8 KB · Views: 28
  • BAC1C73C-3EA6-4A89-88BD-80333CD34DE2.jpeg
    BAC1C73C-3EA6-4A89-88BD-80333CD34DE2.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 31

smooth sailing over here :) things starting to look super nice hope everyone is having a great Friday

heres some new pics of the Garden :)
At the end of this week I will start my 1 week flush of the rainbow jones, and will be using ice water for the last 3 days of its life cycle before chopping it prior to lights on

have a good Monday and a great week mates

I’m super late to the party! I have been contemplating growing Malawi sometime soon...ish! I’m very intrigued by the positivity of the potency! Also it really looks the business! It must be good, isn’t this your third round?

I’m super late to the party! I have been contemplating growing Malawi sometime soon...ish! I’m very intrigued by the positivity of the potency! Also it really looks the business! It must be good, isn’t this your third roun
No worries about coming late my friend :) glad you are here!

malawi is LOOOVELY. My favorite day wrecker smoke. And when I say daywrecker I mean it. I still haven’t become immune, and yes this is my 3rd run. I’ve seen major variance in the Ace Seeds Malawi line. It took a lot of beating and stress and neglect and plant abuse to tame it into the form you see here but it’s totally worth it! Go for it and if you ever need some tips I’ll be here!

Back
Top Bottom