Jon705's First Attempt at Organic SuperSoil Featuring TopLED's New COB LED Panel

I don't even live in the bush and haven't seen a little monster in like 7 years...

I left out a huge bowl of candy and every one was still there in the morning :)
What the heck did the two of you do to those kids the last few Halloweens?:laughtwo:

halloween is different where i come from. when i was a kid if u knocked someones door they would chase u down the street, if i was lucky they didnt have a knife in their hand! hahahaha

Were I lived you would get shot knocking on a door lol
And where do you guys live; In Transylvania?:laughtwo:

they do this lame "trunk or treat" thing where everybody goes to a parking lot and park open their trunks full of candy and kids walk around loading their bags full like some free swapmeet its over in 5 min, lame as hell,get your load of toxic chemicals and go home and knock 2 years of your life expectancy and 20 steps closer to diabetes

LMAO...That and the fact you tell your kids their whole life not to take candy from strangers, then one night of the year all bets are off?,

Haha well actually.......... i dont live too far from there! only a thousand miles or so lol. Lets just say its not to friendly in some places, but where i live kids dont expect candy, they expect cash! and thats the truth haha

I'm coming to your neighborhood next Halloween

....I'll be dressed up as a little kid LOL :rofl:

I prefer cash over candy anyway:cheesygrinsmiley:

UPDATE
DAY 34 FROM THE FLIP
DAYTIME TEMPS 73 DEGREES NIGHTIME TEMPS 68 DEGREES
RH 40-45%
CO2 1500 PPM'S

Last night I decided to try something different, I topdresses all the plants in flower with 1 cup of biopeat and watered it in with soil activator tea just to see if anything happens. This morning they are all looking pretty happy. I ve also been using the biopeat for transplanting to larger pots and for clones right out of the dome, I put a nice big spoonfull into the hole then dust it with Biovam and plant the clones in that, they seem to really like the stuff:)
12036.JPG
10372.JPG
111006.JPG
15224.JPG
16205.JPG
17192.JPG
21550.JPG
25148.JPG
28138.JPG
30103.JPG
32141.JPG
35135.JPG
34140.JPG
33147.JPG
31376.JPG
29139.JPG
27142.JPG
24150.JPG
26145.JPG
23165.JPG
22186.JPG
18179.JPG
19166.JPG
20139.JPG
36127.JPG
38128.JPG
9367.JPG

The Timewreck under the TopLed COB panel.This little plant is doing pretty good, the other 2 in the big room are showing signs of fading, like maybe the soil is starting to run out but this is still dark green and doing her thing, the plant is still alot smaller than the other 2 but im thinking this is a completely different pheno, if it is then the tight node spacing might be the reason I decide to keep it as a mom:)
41027.JPG
5804.JPG
6708.JPG
7608.JPG
12375.JPG
13270.JPG
14247.JPG
7608.JPG
8476.JPG

thats about it for now:peace:

I had to start tying up some of the colas last night, they are already starting to fall over and its only day 34! thats a first for me, usually this doesnt start happening till around day 45 or so:)

Hmmm...Do you have any clue as to why these would be farther ahead of schedule?

Hmmm...Do you have any clue as to why these would be farther ahead of schedule?
combination of what Curso just said and that they are very large plants, bigger plants= bigger colas, but the tea's and azomite, humic acid and biopeat have to be making a difference, I walk in there everynight and my jaw drops bro, theres clear visible swelling daily right now, I ve never had them swelling this fast before:)

It's in part of what happens when you allow a plant to feed naturally. What I mean is letting the beneficial's in the soil feed the plant not us. They have been doing from the beginning of life, I think they have it down better than anything man could ever make. So when we take that salt water out of the soil and allow the soil to do its thing like its suppose to, you get not just results but fantastic results.

You don't see a big ass oak tree sitting in salt water....

Back
Top Bottom