King's Indoor Mars Hydro TSL2000 LED Cree Pink Kush, Blueberry, Bruce Banger Fems Coco

Plants look lush Joe! Keep doing what you're doing, and then do the same as you did last winter :).
Thanks buddy

But my goal is to try this have a better run . :lot-o-toke::ganjamon:

Alright well I think I have decided thanks to my aggressive Bruce banger which is a beautiful plant @SeedsMan thank you . No pest at all this run but here comes the bloom * see what I just did there. Lmao .

No pics tonight sadly family but I have decided to flip that big tent hat has the 2 Bruce bangers and pink kush Barneys farm and blueberry seedsman..

No real brown tips this far 2 ml cal mag 2 ml grow 2 ml micro stopped Voodoo juice . Ph down to 5.7-6.1 area aim.for 5.9 lol

Think I need to re calibrate my pen . Ppm only 400-500 in trying to feed until adequate run off . I can tell you that my Bruce banger is eating 2.5 gal of that ratio before it gets any runoff really. Others are gal and half maybe ?

We'll try to get some pics tomorrow let these stretch out. A bit is what I am thinking then clean up one more time for full flower mode or week one flower..

Off to bed 13 day stretch here one off then 13 tip mid January lol

So a surprise came in mail to me . Yup dab press machine . 160 micron screens so looks like I need to get a good read on grandpa tokins thread I was advised to see what I can learn there.

Member wants to make unominous which I totally respect . If you are reading this I fackin luv ya .

Words again left in awww.

To you you generous beautiful soul .

:420::passitleft::lot-o-toke::ganjamon:

So gave a horse tail fern tea tonight see how they respond.
My wife is back in hospital again they think she got an infection from her fertility procedure today. Feel bad this woman can't catch a break. Prayers and wishes are needed family.

:Namaste:

What's going on bro?

Well long story short try .attempt one . Lol
So Erin went for a sonohystogram and they think she got an infection but they don't no where it is or for certain if it is an infection .

So we have to monitor her for few days here see what happens . Speaking off I am off to go get her antibiotics .
.thanks for all the love guys . Appreciate the support lite has been really testing our relationship . But we are only growing stronger little does life know. Damn idiot lol

So sorry to hear about Erin :(. I hope they get her sorted out quickly and she comes home and feels better soon. She deserves a break after all you guys have been through.

And you need someone you can show off all the new rosin to from the cool new press! The folks over in Grandpa's thread will have you up and running with the best squishing advice ever!

Good luck with the flip. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom