Lady Cannafan's Seedsman Comparative Grow Banana Jealousy ViparSpectra KS5000

Let's make it happen! 420 mag united to build lady a she shed!
I’ve built a couple. Went way overboard on this last one, vinyl siding soffit fascia and double hung windows.. with plumbing, it would be a 12x12 tiny home. Built a 10x12 a couple years ago.

IMG_0421.jpeg

IMG_0422.jpeg

IMG_0427.jpeg

IMG_0474.jpeg

68601619860__4E91AF89-01A8-46CF-B08B-6AC4CA24FF0F.fullsizerender.jpeg

IMG_2514.jpeg

IMG_2518.jpeg

IMG_2524.jpeg

IMG_2544.jpeg

IMG_2579.jpeg

I’ve built a couple. Went way overboard on this last one, vinyl siding soffit fascia and double hung windows.. with plumbing, it would be a 12x12 tiny home. Built a 10x12 a couple years ago.

IMG_0421.jpeg

IMG_0422.jpeg

IMG_0427.jpeg

IMG_0474.jpeg

68601619860__4E91AF89-01A8-46CF-B08B-6AC4CA24FF0F.fullsizerender.jpeg

IMG_2514.jpeg

IMG_2518.jpeg

IMG_2524.jpeg

IMG_2544.jpeg

IMG_2579.jpeg

Nice work! I have one of those pre-built sheds here that is about twenty years old. The roof is in seriously bad condition and the walls aren't great from tree limb damages. It's going to have to be torn down, but I think the floor on it is still good. I may be able to build up on it again.

Nice work! I have one of those pre-built sheds here that is about twenty years old. The roof is in seriously bad condition and the walls aren't great from tree limb damages. It's going to have to be torn down, but I think the floor on it is still good. I may be able to build up on it again.
Good morning!
Yeah, the prebuilt ones have a shorter lifespan but much less hassle. My OCD wouldn’t allow me to pay for something I could build myself .. lol

I've been doing some defoliation over the past week. A couple leaves at a time and wait a couple days, repeat. The training adjustments are a daily thing. Be careful how many plants you wish for, cuz you will have to dedicate a lot of time. LOL
Tomorrow I will be going under and cleaning out some needless brush.
They are drinking more water, it's a good thing we have lots of rain lately. I keep emptying the jugs. ;-)

This is Tricia just after a couple more openings and adjusting her training sticks..... cussing me out, I'm sure. I have a little more training to do on her. She is going to be a right fine lady, methinks.

I've been doing some defoliation over the past week. A couple leaves at a time and wait a couple days, repeat. The training adjustments are a daily thing. Be careful how many plants you wish for, cuz you will have to dedicate a lot of time. LOL
They are drinking more water, it's a good thing we have lots of rain lately. I keep emptying the jugs. ;-)

This is Tricia just after a couple more openings and adjusting her training sticks..... cussing me out, I'm sure. I have a little more training to do on her. She is going to be a right fine lady, methinks.

Beautiful !:popcorn:

I had a Homer "DOH!" moment this morning. The clones have been in the bubble cloner, but I haven't been able to keep humidity in it very well without a proper fitting dome.
I have the mushroom tent in the room, The Ecosphere by Midwest Grow Kits, and it maintains 80-85% humidity for the shrooms. So the clones went into root plugs and into the ice cube trays, then into the mushroom tent where they can have the proper humidity. YEY

Also, a pic of all the girls just after training and feed/water this morning.

Beauty :goodjob:

Question on storing plant water:

I am keeping excess rainwater for my grow in a large rubber barrel in my garage. Probably 50 gallon or more capacity.
Is there anything I can put in the stored water that won't harm my plants, to prevent algae forming, or mosquito larvae away when it starts getting hot here?
Good morning! You can use BT, also known as "Mosquito Dunks" to keep the mosquitos away. Not sure about algae...

Thank you! I remember using something years ago in bird baths to control the mosquito larvae, and I think this was it. :)
They work good for fungus gnats too, but I have been buying the "Mosquito Bits" for them. Just soak 4 tablespoons in a gallon of water, let soak for an hour or so, then moisten surface area of your pots with it. You can do it several times a week if you have a infestation. I have two 12 gallon buckets of RO water without lids in my grow room, I don't have any problem with any algae or mold or any growth in my buckets.

Back
Top Bottom