LED Grow BlackDiamond/Perfect Sun - Autopot - NL x Haze - Haze Auto - NL Auto - LST

Re: LED Grow BlackDiamond/Perfect Sun - Autopot - NL x Haze - Haze Auto - NL Auto - L

Removing the net wont matter now. The budd wont join any more now they will only swell up. Id of had the photos under the main light as they thrive under 12/12 lighting. Dont mix autos and photos again mate. Its a bad idea. Your autos have taken as long as your photo plants to finish and you have no benefit to using them. Autos are good for multiple outdoor crops but photos are better for indoor growing on my opinion. You will always smash numbers in 11 weeks from seed or 10 weeks from clone on any quality 8bweek strain. I know you have seeds left but after that get something like blue kripple that will give you 25dry oz easy per square meter and is also top shelf quality.

Im noy suggesting your lights are not good by the way, I think its down to have the autos in the middle and the photos on the outer side of the light. But you will know for sure next run.

Re: LED Grow BlackDiamond/Perfect Sun - Autopot - NL x Haze - Haze Auto - NL Auto - L

Best way to dry is to hang full stems on lines and dry at 50% humidity. Thay way buds wont go all horrible and crispy. They will have a nice firm bounce to them. I like to put them in paper bags and store in a dark space for couple weeks. Not too cold though. Dont have dehumidifier near bud when iys drying or it will dry too fast and spoil the bud. It should take aroind 6 days to dry if you do it corrwct. Dont rush it or you spoil all the hard work.

that s what I am afraid of . ruin it. i took a sample and put in somewhere in my room under a black dome it went crispy in 24 hours and smells like when I cut my lawn . not good . Also I can t use the tent due to the high temps given by the dehumidifier and due to the fact it is in use . I hope the drying box will do . I have placed it next to my tent in the spare room so I can take some reading in the next few days of temp and RH. I hope I wont mess it up :))

good morning all :) doing my morning cleaning and plant staring I found a bud on a stem that was broken off just hanging there . it was perfectly dry , not crispy like the one in my room :)) just smoked it, doesn t feel to harsh but not the best either .
I also lowered the light a little but can t bring it to 1 foot because it won t cover all the plants, LIGHTMOVER next grow sure :)
my question is : how important is temperature and how important is RH when drying ? in the tent my temps are slightly higher but RH is constant at 50-55%. could I place my drying box in the tent and seal it off really good ? just leave the evac and the pasive intake or will the temps ruin it for me ? ? i have lots of space left . the RH is my drying box seems to be arround 35% - maybe that s because it s just an empty box and RH will go up when I add the bud ? I just don t want to ruin it :))
LE : after smoking a little bit I must say that the taste could be better but it seems to get you pretty high. can t imagine what proper drying and curing will do :)

You def dont want rh that low for drying. It will pull the moisture from the buds too fast and it will go crispy.. around 70f is good for temps but id be more concerned about the humidty. Try putting the box in the tent.

I did. The rh seems to be a little lower then in the tent but temps are high. 24-28 celsius. I am sure i can get 55 rh but will temps be to high ?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

PS here is what it says on the sensiseeds website about the NL i m growing , up to 75 days flowering time . So it seems i am all good for now.
I am at week 7 so still have 2-4 weeks to go. most likely 2 weeks of nutes and 2 weeks of water or something like that . Plus they will be moved closet to the main light once the autos start to finish.
I have started flushing another AUTO today, different strain than the first one I have started flushing :) doesn t look to be packing to much bud but I will take what I can get :)

Flowering period: Indoor flowering can vary a little and expect it to be between 9-11 weeks. Northern Hemisphere it would finish in November, but you may find a phenotype that finishes well inside this date. In the southern hemisphere we would expect it to go May-June.
420-magazine-mobile1187825246.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The RH as night goes below 50%. should I try to keep it higher during the day so It can drop less during the evening ?

So you proba lookinh atv11 weeks of flower for the haze. Long flower time that is. One of the rrasons i rarely grow sativas indoors. Although i do have ambesia hazw running in my test room now and that will probs go to 10 weeks also.

Yea mate but this is supposed to be the shit :) don t mind the long flowering time as long as I get my sweet bud :)
I am managing to keep my drying box just about 51%RH and about 22-24C - that should do it if I can get it to stay there at night when RH drops. I think I should keep it higher during the day. There is about 5% difference between the tent and the drying box in favour of the tent .

Tks :) the really frosty one has a few days left of flushing(day 8 today) and has began to swell like a mf in the last 3 days. trychs are still all clear or cloudy just 1-2 amber so it can go a few more days , courious how far they can go . Drying box is almost ready , ordered a normal 4inch fan(gave up on the computer fan as the adapter is not arriving and I have not been able to start the fan with anything else I have arround the house) for extraction as there is no air movement at the moment and I wouldn t dry anything there just yet but temps are between 68 and 75 and the humidity between 50-55 so seems about right .
@LEDRF sorry to read about your plant under the mini, how fast shit can go south.

1st, thanks. I'm just glad I had a plant that was only about a week behind, same strain to take her place under the MINI. There are so many tops, if they all fatten up and dense up nicely, damn.

Well, I went and bought another PC fan because the adapter arrived todat so finished the drying box. Already had a side branch hanging in there but now I also have air movement which is great . Testing away till harvest just to be sure I don t screw up .
The finished box
IMG_438612.JPG
IMG_438713.JPG

autos
IMG_071344.JPG
IMG_071245.JPG
IMG_071142.JPG
IMG_071048.JPG
IMG_070939.JPG
IMG_070848.JPG
IMG_070739.JPG
IMG_070640.JPG
IMG_070551.JPG
IMG_070452.JPG

fotos
IMG_070341.JPG
IMG_070251.JPG
IMG_070146.JPG
IMG_070049.JPG
IMG_069949.JPG

autos again
IMG_069646.JPG
IMG_069538.JPG
IMG_069441.JPG
IMG_069337.JPG
IMG_069246.JPG
IMG_069145.JPG

yea, can t tell because of the LED but they are really frosty and turning a little purple in the last few days. will give it 1-2 days and chop it off. hoping to keep me busy till the photos finish :)

The first sample dried out faster than I would have wanted but it was just in testing with the door constantly open and no air movement . i have snaped a second side branch with a small bud and put it in the drying box again . let s see this time . I will be purchasing some Bodeva humidity packs today for curing, I heard they work wonders . Has anyone used them ?

i accidentally harvested a large side branch today while trying to get it from under the net and close to the light . no problem . another tet for the drying box :) welcomed even.
IMG_072341.JPG

Finished the drying box today . made another intake a little larger and closer to the floor so it can draw some cold air as my temps are between 70 and 80 F . RH between 52-62% . I also half opened a small window to the tent close to where i cut my passive intake . I hope that helps . this last branch I cut is looking nice and I hope it will dry up nice
IMG_073141.JPG
IMG_073249.JPG
IMG_072947.JPG
IMG_073042.JPG
IMG_073637.JPG
IMG_073843.JPG

Back
Top Bottom