LKABudMan Grows A Fruit Punch Auto With The Vivosun Smart Grow System! - Featuring Herbies Seeds, GeoFlora & Dynomyco

It is possible, I am just taking a poll to see how many would be interested in this feature. :)
I think you could have growers' recipes, breeders' recipes, and even recipes for specific strains. I can see more people buying the smart grow system knowing they gain access to a recipe database from thousands of growers/breeders/strains. How cool would that be!

I think you could have growers' recipes, breeders' recipes, and even recipes for specific strains. I can see more people buying the smart grow system knowing they gain access to a recipe database from thousands of growers/breeders/strains. How cool would that be!
That is exactly what was happening in my mind. Can even get more granular within strains for better terp profile vs potency vs best of both etc.

I can easily see thousand of smaller tents having one or two plants with this light and the Smart Grow System. Focusing on one or two strains at a time per individual. This could be a serious game changer with most all of the environmental variables taken care of so that the bulk of a growers worry will be focused on medium and the plants themselves.

This grow is going to be so interesting!

Date: 9/8/22 - Seed planted 9/4/22 @ 4:20pm
Strain - Herbies Seeds - Fruit Punch Auto Fem (Heavyweight Seeds)
Grow space - The 'Playpen' - a 32x32x60 tent outfitted with the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System
- AeroLight - The world’s first 100W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan
- AeroZesh - 6" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
- Growhub - Controls all tent equipment simultaneously
All controlled through the VIVOSUN App
In -Seedling- Mode
- Light
- 00:00-04:00 OFF
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Seedling, Intensity:40%
- Circulation Fan
- 00:00-24:00 Low Spped
- Exhaust Fan:
- 00:00-04:00 High 75F / 75% RH, default off
- 04:00-24:00 High 80F / 80% RH, default off

Nutrients - None yet
Medium - EZ-Gro plugs in humidity dome
Other - Vivosun heat mat with controller set to 75f
Water - Carbon-filtered well water (100ppm)

After 80 hours spent in the humidity dome on the Vivosun heat mat, the @Herbies Seeds Fruit Punch Auto seedling emerged cleanly and spread her cotyledons. You can already see her true leaves starting!

Welcome to the world Pebbles! You're going to love your new environment controlled by the @VIVOSUN Smart Grow System!

For today, she'll stay in the humidity dome with the vents open. Right now the humidity in the tent is way too low.

Tomorrow I'll put the humidifier in the tent and take her dome off. This weekend she'll be planted in a 4" pot with @GeoFlora Nutrients and @DYNOMYCO :)

#VIVOSUN #LoveWhatYouGrow

Grow space - The 'Playpen' - a 32x32x60 tent outfitted with the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System
- AeroLight - The world’s first 100W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan
- AeroZesh - 6" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
In -Seedling- Mode
- Light
- Circulation Fan
- Exhaust Fan:

Nutrients - None yet

After 80 hours spent in the humidity dome on the Vivosun heat mat, the @Herbies Seeds Fruit Punch Auto seedling emerged cleanly and spread her cotyledons. You can already see her true leaves starting!

Welcome to the world Pebbles! You're going to love your new environment controlled by the @VIVOSUN Smart Grow System!

For today, she'll stay in the humidity dome with the vents open. Right now the humidity in the tent is way too low.

Tomorrow I'll put the humidifier in the tent and take her dome off. This weekend she'll be planted in a 4" pot with @GeoFlora Nutrients and @DYNOMYCO :)

Brilliant. :yahoo:
Incredible system BudMan.
Hope your well my friend. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

In -Seedling- Mode
- Light
- Circulation Fan
- Exhaust Fan:

Nutrients - None yet

Im buzzing already lol

:cheer: congrats on the new little one :party:
Thanks Gandalf
Brilliant. :yahoo:
Incredible system BudMan.
Hope your well my friend. :ciao:

Stay safe
Thanks Bill. So far (knock wood) I haven't had a seed fail to germinate since my first grow.

That time I put all four seeds under one dome. As soon as the first seed popped, I took off the dome. It was WAY too dry in the tent, and everything just stopped. There was even one plug with a germinated seed that just never went any further, even after four days.

Since then, I put each seed in it's own dome, and the dome doesn't come off until the day after sprouting.
Im buzzing already lol
Me too! For me, flower is boring (and nerve wracking at the same time). The progress is so slow. Veg is where the action is!
Thanks Hashgirl
Thanks Krissi
Looking forward to this one. I started out with autos and failed miserably so one of my goals is to grow an auto when I finish my current grow
This is my first auto. I've always been somewhat intimidated by autos. With photos you can veg longer and take your time to make up for any mistakes. With autos, you need to have your seedling and veg game on-point to get the most of out them. I think I'm ready, but we'll see ;)

Thanks Gandalf

Thanks Bill. So far (knock wood) I haven't had a seed fail to germinate since my first grow.

That time I put all four seeds under one dome. As soon as the first seed popped, I took off the dome. It was WAY too dry in the tent, and everything just stopped. There was even one plug with a germinated seed that just never went any further, even after four days.

Since then, I put each seed in it's own dome, and the dome doesn't come off until the day after sprouting.

Me too! For me, flower is boring (and nerve wracking at the same time). The progress is so slow. Veg is where the action is!

Thanks Hashgirl

Thanks Krissi

This is my first auto. I've always been somewhat intimidated by autos. With photos you can veg longer and take your time to make up for any mistakes. With autos, you need to have your seedling and veg game on-point to get the most of out them. I think I'm ready, but we'll see ;)
Yoo man you'll be sweet with your setup i have no doubts.

Congrats on the new arrival, BudMan!

Date - 9/9/22 - Day# 2
In -Seedling- Mode
- Light - 18" away
- Circulation Fan
- 00:00-24:00 Low Speed
- Exhaust Fan:
- 00:00-04:00 High 75F / 75% RH, Default:Off, Max: 3
- 04:00-24:00 High 80F / 80% RH, Default:Off, Max: 3
Nutrients - None yet
Medium - EZ-Gro plugs
Other - Humidifier with distilled water set to 75% RH

Last night before lights-out I put a humidifier in the tent set to 75% RH. Then I took the dome off and let Pebbles start adapting to her new environment. The AeroZesh is set to come on if RH > 80 during the day, or > 75 at night. It should keep the VPD in the 0.8 - 1.0 range.

When I checked on Pebbles this morning she had stretched an inch or so. I had the AeroLight about 20" away, at about 12k LUX. I moved the light 2" closer. It's now 18" away @ 40% on seedling spectrum and reading almost 15k LUX.

Today I'll keep watching to see how she's stretching and growing and adapting to the environment. Tomorrow she goes into soil in a little 4" pot.

Have a great weekend.

@VIVOSUN #VIVOSUN #LoveWhatYouGrow

Date - 9/10/22 - Day# 3
In -Seedling- Mode
- Light - 18" away
- Circulation Fan
- Exhaust Fan:
- 00:00-04:00 High 75F / 75% RH, default off, Max 3
- 04:00-24:00 High 80F / 80% RH, default off, Max 5
Nutrients - 1T Geoflora Veg + 1t Dynomyco
Medium - 4" pot with mix of FFHF+FFOF+Perlite
Other - Humidifier with distilled water set to 70% RH

Yesterday was time to put Pebbles into her first pot. The EZ-Gro plugs are great for starting seeds, but I try to get them planted before the tap root gets too long and gets wound up in the tray.

First I filled the pot with my starter soil. This is a mix of Fox Farms Happy Frog and Ocean Forest soils, mixed with a little extra perlite. Then I poured out the pot full of soil and amended it with 1T Geofora veg and 1/2t Dynomyco.

I filled the pot 1/2 full of the amended soil. Then I ground another 1/2t of Dynomyco and really coated the plug, roots, and root hole. I find the Dynomyco coats the plug/rootball much better when it is ground into a dust.

I filled the pot most of the way up, then created a perlite moat around the outside. I learned this from @Bill284 and it really helps in watering.

Finally, I filled the pot all the way up and mounded up the stem. Looking at it, it could probably be 1/2" lower, but it's done now.

I finished by giving her a good watering with about 100ml water. That should take her a few days to work through. While I was at it, I gave Linda II a watering. She's a MimosaxOP mother plant I'm keeping around, and she takes her abuse in stride.

I'm still dialing in her environment. I have a humidifier set to 70% RH in the bottom of the tent. The GrowHub settings keep the AeroZesh off most of the day and the VPD is just about perfect.

At night, it ramps up quickly but the humidity is still getting higher than I want. In the seedling stage it's nothing that is going to hurt her. I'll keep watching for now and see if I need to make any adjustments. I love that I can see at any point how any of the components are set on the @VIVOSUN App.

Date - 9/10/22 - Day# 3
In -Seedling- Mode
- Light - 18" away
- Circulation Fan
- Exhaust Fan:
- 00:00-04:00 High 75F / 75% RH, default off, Max 3
- 04:00-24:00 High 80F / 80% RH, default off, Max 5
Nutrients - 1T Geoflora Veg + 1t Dynomyco
Medium - 4" pot with mix of FFHF+FFOF+Perlite
Other - Humidifier with distilled water set to 70% RH

Yesterday was time to put Pebbles into her first pot. The EZ-Gro plugs are great for starting seeds, but I try to get them planted before the tap root gets too long and gets wound up in the tray.

First I filled the pot with my starter soil. This is a mix of Fox Farms Happy Frog and Ocean Forest soils, mixed with a little extra perlite. Then I poured out the pot full of soil and amended it with 1T Geofora veg and 1/2t Dynomyco.

I filled the pot 1/2 full of the amended soil. Then I ground another 1/2t of Dynomyco and really coated the plug, roots, and root hole. I find the Dynomyco coats the plug/rootball much better when it is ground into a dust.

I filled the pot most of the way up, then created a perlite moat around the outside. I learned this from @Bill284 and it really helps in watering.

Finally, I filled the pot all the way up and mounded up the stem. Looking at it, it could probably be 1/2" lower, but it's done now.

I finished by giving her a good watering with about 100ml water. That should take her a few days to work through. While I was at it, I gave Linda II a watering. She's a MimosaxOP mother plant I'm keeping around, and she takes her abuse in stride.

I'm still dialing in her environment. I have a humidifier set to 70% RH in the bottom of the tent. The GrowHub settings keep the AeroZesh off most of the day and the VPD is just about perfect.

At night, it ramps up quickly but the humidity is still getting higher than I want. In the seedling stage it's nothing that is going to hurt her. I'll keep watching for now and see if I need to make any adjustments. I love that I can see at any point how any of the components are set on the @VIVOSUN App.

That @VIVOSUN system is the cats xxx. :rofl:
Really looking forward to seeing a full run.:thumb:
Fruit Punch Auto, same auto I'm growing.
I think it's the weirdest looking thing.
But huge and healthy.
Good luck with yours.
Your off to a great start, she will,love the potting method.
Take care Amigo. :ciao:

Stay safe

That @VIVOSUN system is the cats xxx. :rofl:
Really looking forward to seeing a full run.:thumb:
Thanks @Bill284 It is really neat. As I refine my environment, it's saved in the 'recipe'. Hopefully next time I can just run that recipe ;)
Fruit Punch Auto, same auto I'm growing.
I think it's the weirdest looking thing.
But huge and healthy.
Good luck with yours.
Your off to a great start, she will,love the potting method.
Take care Amigo. :ciao:

Stay safe
I've heard a lot of food things about the strain. Definitely looking forward to her.

Take care.

Back
Top Bottom