LKABudMan - Kush Mints, Coco, In The Vivosun vGrow Smart Grow Box

Vivosun vGrow Smart Grow Box *Prototype V2*
Cannapot Kush Mints fem photo (Moira)

Date: 1/15/24 - Day# 61 - Flip day# 22 - Flower Day# 6
Medium: 3G pot w/ Coco
Nutrients: 5.5MC+.5SC+.5MgS = 131N-654P-202K-124Ca-58Mg-75S
Light: 70% Flowering spectrum 12/12 (765ppfd / 32DLI)
Circulation: 8/10
Exhaust: 64%RH day / 50% RH night

Moira got another gallon of nutrients today. I'm glad I mixed her up a 3G batch. Next time I'll do 5G.
Moira Feeding Tracker.png
Moira is finally flowering, with her little pom-poms. She's not spared from the defoliation, though. I'm trying to keep up with the plucking, keeping her from getting too bushy. So far she's handling it well.

#vivosun #vGrow #lovewhatyougrow

Date: 1/17/24 - Day# 63 - Flip day# 24 - Flower Day# 8

Moira has been left alone for the past two days. She'll probably need more nutrients tomorrow, but for now just a few pictures through the @VIVOSUN vGrow window. She's still looking really healthy and happy in there, with her large SIP stems and her pretty flowers :)

She looks right on point for 8 days in! :bravo: the box of growth!
Thanks SO. I still can't believe how easy the swick base + coco has been. This box is PERFECT for beginners.

Date: 1/19/24 - Day# 65 - Flip day# 26 - Flower Day# 10
Light: 70% Flowering spectrum 12/12 (875ppfd / 37DLI)

Moira needed another gallon of nutrients this morning added to the swick base. I mixed up three gallons and have it bubbling down in the basement. After she's done with this I'll bump the Sweet Candy up to 1g/G.
I removed another handful of leaves today, although you can barely tell from the before/after pic. I mostly removed lower/middle leaves that were under the main canopy.

The oil-filled heater has kept a much more even temperature in my office. The vGrow does the rest, keeping the VPD right around 1.3 day and night.
1000018543.jpg
I measured her today at 875PPFD/37DLI at the canopy. Right now I'd rather keep the DLI a little high as long as she is OK with it. Moira looks great with everything right now, without a blemish on her. She's stacking and budding really well throwing out her white pom-poms everywhere. She still has room to stretch some more, I'm just hoping she doesn't grow too tall and make me do anything drastic ;)

This box is PERFECT for beginners.
We'll have to take your word for it BudMan because it's certainly not being used by a beginner at the moment!

Great work. 🙂

We'll have to take your word for it BudMan because it's certainly not being used by a beginner at the moment!

Great work. 🙂
Thanks GDB. I just mean that one of the hardest things for a beginner is over/under watering. With the wicking base I've never had to worry about it.

Date: 1/15/24 - Day# 61 - Flip day# 22 - Flower Day# 6

Moira got another gallon of nutrients today. I'm glad I mixed her up a 3G batch. Next time I'll do 5G.
Moira is finally flowering, with her little pom-poms. She's not spared from the defoliation, though. I'm trying to keep up with the plucking, keeping her from getting too bushy. So far she's handling it well.

Man I love that.

Sure is happy! I gotta ask...are you leaving those flowers under the net? :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks Shed. I've plucked a lot off, and almost plucked more today. I should take it all off before she wastes any more energy on it.

Date: 1/22/24 - Day# 68 - Flip day# 29 - Flower Day# 13
Light: 70% Flowering spectrum 12/12 (875ppfd / 37DLI)

Moira doesn't seem to drink much compared to my autos in SIP, but she's in a much smaller space too. She's up to 1.5L/day now, so she's doing pretty good. Truthfully, I'm glad she's not drinking too much more because it works really well giving her a gallon every other day. I'm mixing her nutrients up in 3G batches and it lasts about a week.
It's harder to defoliate now without touching buds. I'm still taking a few leaves off here and there but she's mostly been left alone the last couple of days. I've noticed that her branches are still growing symmetrically, where most plants have alternating nodes by now. Either way she's stretching and stacking and building up a storm.

Date: 1/24/24 - Day# 70 - Flip day# 31 - Flower Day# 15
Light: 70% Flowering spectrum 12/12 (950ppfd / 40DLI)

Moira was getting bushy in there again so it was time for another defoliation. I was pretty rough on her, taking off several branches that were just making her crowded. I ended up taking off a LOT of bud, but that's what I get for waiting until flower to remove the larf. In the end, I think she's in much better shape to finish flower. Her main colas now have a little space to grow without all of the larf weighing them down.

Nice and airy in there now, and it's climbing the walls! How much headroom do you have left?
Thanks. She still has about a foot to go.

Back
Top Bottom