LKABudMan - Kush Mints, Coco, In The Vivosun vGrow Smart Grow Box

Vivosun vGrow Smart Grow Box *Prototype V2*
Cannapot Kush Mints fem photo (Moira)

Date: 2/7/24 - Day# 84 - Flip day# 45 - Flower Day# 29
Medium: 3G pot w/ Coco
Nutrients: 5.5MC+1SC+.5MgS = 131N-64P-232K-124Ca-61Mg-82S
Light: 75% Flowering spectrum 12/12 (1100ppfd / 45DLI)
Circulation: 8/10
Exhaust: 64%RH day / 50% RH night

Usually I keep my office pretty cool. Due to having the vGrow in there I've kept a radiant heater in my office this winter. We've both enjoyed the extra heat, especially over the last few weeks. The vGrow is doing a great job of maintaining a consistent VPD in there. I'll start lowering the RH in there this week, bringing the VPD up to 1.3-1.4.
Screenshot_20240207_085439.jpg
A couple of days ago I turned the vGrow light up to 75%, giving her 45+ DLI and over 1100 PPFD on her top colas. She's showing a little tip burn on her leaves so I'm hoping she can use the extra light. The extra intensity should be good for the lowers as well. She's still looking healthy and building up a lot of sticky bud in there :)

#vivosun #vGrow #lovewhatyougrow

Growing bananas, like usual. Damn fine buds stacking up!
Thanks RSR. This has been one of my easiest grows, too :) My first grow in coco will not be my last, for sure.
Really pretty plant with very nice flowers. :)

I wish all my plants had leaves no wider than these, based on the way I grow.:hmmmm::)
Any wider and the light gets blocked too much below the top canopy. :rolleyes:

This strain should be dynamite in your RDWC system. This one being proof of concept, and your 5'x5' to show off the strain. :) Can't wait.:love::cheesygrinsmiley::bong:
Thanks GW. Her leaves are actually pretty wide, it's just the biggest ones are in my composter ;) I've been pretty aggressive in her defoliation to keep airflow and light to the lowers.

The RDWC is growing some Amazonian-sized leaves, most of which are in the composter as well! I agree that she's going to be great in the RDWC. I love running the mother first to get a feel for stretch/size, then use that to fill up the 5x5 :)

She continues to impress, BudMan. :Rasta:

Quick question: When you top -watered the plant during the up-pot was that the last (only) time you top-watered?

She continues to impress, BudMan. :Rasta:
Thanks GDB.
Quick question: When you top -watered the plant during the up-pot was that the last (only) time you top-watered?
Well... mostly. A couple of times in the beginning I tried adding a little bit of nutrients from the top (especially around the outside) because the coco looked so dry up there. It didn't seem to help so I stopped. Since she got established in the swick I can tell the bottom half of the pot is full of roots (because it stays moist) and the top is much dryer.

Next time I'll top the coco with something to try to keep moisture at the top (fabric+rocks has worked well for me in SIP) and all fertigations (after the initial uppot) will be from the base.

Date: 2/7/24 - Day# 84 - Flip day# 45 - Flower Day# 29

Usually I keep my office pretty cool. Due to having the vGrow in there I've kept a radiant heater in my office this winter. We've both enjoyed the extra heat, especially over the last few weeks. The vGrow is doing a great job of maintaining a consistent VPD in there. I'll start lowering the RH in there this week, bringing the VPD up to 1.3-1.4.
Screenshot_20240207_085439.jpg
A couple of days ago I turned the vGrow light up to 75%, giving her 45+ DLI and over 1100 PPFD on her top colas. She's showing a little tip burn on her leaves so I'm hoping she can use the extra light. The extra intensity should be good for the lowers as well. She's still looking healthy and building up a lot of sticky bud in there :)

Thanks RSR. This has been one of my easiest grows, too :) My first grow in coco will not be my last, for sure.

Thanks GW. Her leaves are actually pretty wide, it's just the biggest ones are in my composter ;) I've been pretty aggressive in her defoliation to keep airflow and light to the lowers.

The RDWC is growing some Amazonian-sized leaves, most of which are in the composter as well! I agree that she's going to be great in the RDWC. I love running the mother first to get a feel for stretch/size, then use that to fill up the 5x5 :)
Beautiful

Date: 2/9/24 - Day# 86 - Flip day# 47 - Flower Day# 31

I mixed up four more gallons of nutrients for Moira this morning, kept in the basement in a bucket with an air stone. I left the MC mix the same. She's up to a gallon every other day now.
Moira Feeding Tracker.png
It's hard to believe Moira is half-way through flower. She still has no complaints in the Vivosun vGrow, getting plenty of light and nutrients and the perfect VPD. She's flowering hard and starting to really pack on the trics :)

Very nice BudMan.

I'm trying to imagine what she would look like had you not constantly groomed her! 🙂

Very nice BudMan.

I'm trying to imagine what she would look like had you not constantly groomed her! 🙂
Thanks GBD. You know what they say about trimming the bushes making the tree look bigger? :rofl:

Looks like it's starting to put on some weight!
Thanks Shed, she is. Getting a bit of 'wiggle' on the buds now. I'm wondering if they'll need some support soon.

Thanks Shed, she is. Getting a bit of 'wiggle' on the buds now. I'm wondering if they'll need some support soon.
I love when they get that little sway goin on!! Happy Saturday!! Looking great. 😎✌️

I love when they get that little sway goin on!! Happy Saturday!! Looking great. 😎✌️
Thanks Scottay, she's swaying more every day :)

Date: 2/12/24 - Day# 89 - Flip day# 50 - Flower Day# 34

Moira is moving along well with no complaints. Looking at the @VIVOSUN app, it looks like I can turn the heater in my office down a bit. I'll be letting it get cooler as flower progresses.
1000019336.jpg

She's on cruise control now. I fill her res over other day or three, or when the sensor starts showing low on water. I inspect her really well when I do, looking her all over for any issues. Aside from a very slight tip burn, she's looking really healthy :)

She's just purdy!! Nice little spot right there! 😎✌️
Thanks Scottay, I'm really happy with her progress and how easy the vGrow is :)

The more pistils it pushes out the closer you get to being Overheight!
She's building up nicely, but I think this one is out of the woods for the 'overheight' ;)

Back
Top Bottom