LKABudMan - Kush Mints, Coco, In The Vivosun vGrow Smart Grow Box

Sweet trimming BudMan!
Seriously!

If this box is meant for beginners that might be the hardest part to grasp. BudMan has been taking leaves left and right, throughout the grow! :Rasta:

Sweet trimming BudMan!
Thanks SO.
Seriously!

If this box is meant for beginners that might be the hardest part to grasp. BudMan has been taking leaves left and right, throughout the grow! :Rasta:
Thanks GDB. I scrogged and defoliated her quite a bit. I'm trying to show the best of what the vGrow can do, and end up with some good pictures while I do ;)

For a beginner, you can grow autos or flip early. You don't need to top, scrog, train, or defoliate. The self-watering base and easy environmental controls on the @VIVOSUN vGrow still make it easier to grow the plant, whatever your style :) And the Vivosun 'pilot' program will walk beginners through every step of the process, from germination to drying and curing.

Vivosun vGrow Smart Grow Box *Prototype V2*
Cannapot Kush Mints fem photo (Moira)

Date: 1/25/24 - Day# 61 - Flip day# 32 - Flower Day# 16
Medium: 3G pot w/ Coco
Nutrients: 5.5MC+.5SC+.5MgS = 131N-654P-202K-124Ca-58Mg-75S
Light: 70% Flowering spectrum 12/12 (900ppfd / 40DLI)
Circulation: 8/10
Exhaust: 64%RH day / 50% RH night

A few pictures through the vGrow window. The first is a good look of how much room is left in the vGrow vertically. @InTheShed It looks like she has about 26cm (10+) until 'overheight'. I'm feeling comfortable right now that she'll make it.

The other two show how this lady is stacking up :) She's bud all the way down to the scrog net!

#vivosun #lovewhatyougrow #vGrow

Just make sure you stay under that ominous "Overheight" warning label.

Ain't no telling what this box is rigged to do if the plant reaches there! 😁

Just make sure you stay under that ominous "Overheight" warning label.

Ain't no telling what this box is rigged to do if the plant reaches there! 😁
I'm not sure I want to find out either ;) I'd hate to burn up these pretty buds!
20240125_151301.jpg

Date: 1/29/24 - Day# 75 - Flip day# 36 - Flower Day# 20
Nutrients: 5.5MC+1SC+.5MgS = 131N-64P-232K-124Ca-61Mg-82S
Light: 70% Flowering spectrum 12/12 (1000ppfd / 43DLI)

I let Moira's res go almost dry this time before filling her up with her new mix. The Sweet Candy has been increased to 1g/G, raising the P/K/Mg/S.
Moira Feeding Tracker.png
She looks really healthy and happy in her @VIVOSUN vGrow. The light is still at 70% but now she's getting 40+ DLI on the tops and 1000PPFD. A lot is lower than that, though, so I'm going to keep it at 70% for now. I may even try increasing over the next couple of weeks, maxing out in week# 5 of flower. Then I'll starting coming back down.

At day# 20 if flower and 36 days since the flip to 12/12 she's about done stretching. I can already see the space between the buds being filled in and the tops getting bigger. She's getting frosty and starting to smell when I open the box. I'm still picking a few leaves off here and there, but I get sticky doing it now so I'm probably about done. Now it's time to watch her fill this box with bud :)

#vivosun #vGrow #lovewhatyougrow

Those little baby trichomes on the sugar leaves are so cute. :)
Oh she's a cutie all right, on her way to being a chunky monkey!

Date: 2/1/24 - Day# 78 - Flip day# 39 - Flower Day# 23
Light: 70% Flowering spectrum 12/12 (1000ppfd / 43DLI)

I'm still picking leaves off this lady almost every day. I'm attempting to keep the definition between buds and let the lowers get some light. I'm not taking off much, and mostly under the canopy. She's not complaining about anything, though, and just keeps building bud :)

Looks like you're keeping a good balance taking leaves! She's a cutie!
Thanks SO. I like that I can still see the back wall through her, and individual buds in profile.

And staying off the walls...so far!
A little more so on the back wall. This is where the @VIVOSUN vGrow's 360° ventilation system comes in, with fresh air coming from all those holes in the corner posts. Even when she's stuffed in the corner she's still getting good air circulation :)

Date: 2/5/24 - Day# 82 - Flip day# 43 - Flower Day# 27
Light: 75% Flowering spectrum 12/12 (1100ppfd / 45DLI)

Moira is still averaging about 1/2G of nutrients/day. I'm still adding all nutrients to the self-watering base. I have one more gallon left bubbling downstairs, then I'll need to mix up some more.
Moira Feeding Tracker.png
Moira is all done stretching and is really starting to fill in. I've still been taking some leaves here, making sure I can see the buds all the way down to the net. She's a little plant but she's already showing some pretty big buds that are starting to fill in nicely.

That's one good lookin' plant BudMan! :Rasta:

You and @VIVOSUN make for a great team.

That's one good lookin' plant BudMan! :Rasta:

You and @VIVOSUN make for a great team.
Thanks GDB. I'm having fun with some pretty sweet equipment. She sits in my office so when I get bored... she gets plucked ;)

There are going to be some nice towers in there come harvest time. I hope the walls are Teflon! ;)
Thanks Shed, she may not have a lot of colas but the ones she has are filling in really nice :)

Really pretty plant with very nice flowers. :)

I wish all my plants had leaves no wider than these, based on the way I grow.:hmmmm::)
Any wider and the light gets blocked too much below the top canopy. :rolleyes:

This strain should be dynamite in your RDWC system. This one being proof of concept, and your 5'x5' to show off the strain. :) Can't wait.:love::cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Back
Top Bottom