LKABudMan - Kush Mints, Coco, In The Vivosun vGrow Smart Grow Box

Vivosun vGrow Smart Grow Box *Prototype V2*
Cannapot Kush Mints fem photo (Moira)

Date: 2/14/24 - Day# 91 - Flip day# 52 - Flower Day# 36
Medium: 3G pot w/ Coco
Nutrients: 5.5MC+1SC+.5MgS = 131N-64P-232K-124Ca-61Mg-82S
Light: 75% Flowering spectrum 12/12 (1100ppfd / 45DLI)
Circulation: 8/10
Exhaust: 64%RH day / 50% RH night

Moira is taking a gallon every 2-3 days now, so the four gallons I'm mixing up lasts about a week. I verify the pH each time I take another gallon out of the bucket and adjust if needed.
Moira Feeding Tracker.png
This lady is still going strong with no issues. It makes for a boring journal when she's on cruise control in the vGrow. She's in her 6th week of flower and is maturing really nicely, packing on the bud and the trichomes :)

#vivosun #vGrow #lovewhatyougrow

Vivosun sure picked a winner to showcase all their tech when they got they signed you up! Just another example here. :)
Aw shucks, thanks Shed. I've been pretty happy with the deal too ;)

Impressive results in the vGrow Budman!
Thanks Stunger. The swick base on the vGrow works really well with the 3G pot of coco, making watering one more thing you don't need to worry about. @VIVOSUN really put a lot of thought into this kit.

Date: 2/14/24 - Day# 91 - Flip day# 52 - Flower Day# 36

Moira is still going great in the vGrow. She has the slightest bit of tip burn, but nothing to worry about or reduce her feed. She continues to build up and is really getting coated with trichomes now. She really is lovely :)

I think I'm starting to see a bit of lean in there!
There are a couple branches growing a bit sideways to find more room, but no leaning yet. They're swaying a lot more, though.

Date: 2/21/24 - Day# 98 - Flip day# 59 - Flower Day# 43

I'm letting the base dry down a little before filling it back up, so it's been a few days since I've added anything. I mixed up 4 more gallons today and it looks like she'll need another gallon tomorrow, though.
Moira Feeding Tracker.png
I lost my ISP last Friday. At first I just thought it was down, but found out Monday that they had cancelled service in my area. The vGrow keep running the recipe with no issues, although I couldn't connect to it from the app.

Today I got new internet/wifi. To switch over the wifi on the vGrow:

- Go into the Vivosun app. In the appropriate garden, scroll to the bottom and delete the vGrow device.
- Hold down UP+DOWN arrows on the vGrow control panel at the same time for 5 seconds. The vGrow will reset to factory settings.
- Go back into the Vivosun app, and add the vGrow using the new internet connection.
- When it came back up, it showed the recipe was running but the device was out of sync.
- Click on the device at the bottom of the page then click the 'sync' button.

Once I did that, the vGrow went right back into the flowering recipe it was running. Only now I can monitor/change with the app again.

Moira is still doing fantastic. She's about to start her seventh week of flower and is still nice and green. I'm not making the mistake of taking my foot off the gas with her. Her tops are about 1100ppfd but the majority is around 1000ppfd. I'm keeping her on the same feed but keeping a close eye on her too. Her stems seem to be holding for now but we'll see how much weight she puts on from here :)

She's a picture of health BudMan!

Quick question: What does the "GW" in your spreadsheet comments section denote?

She's a picture of health BudMan!

Quick question: What does the "GW" in your spreadsheet comments section denote?
Thanks GDB. I add a sprinkle of Great White Mycorrhizae with beneficial bacteria and Trichoderma to each of her feedings.

Mycorrhizae form a type of symbiotic relationship between fungi and plant roots. The fungi colonize the roots and form a network of filaments called mycelium. In exchange for sugars produced by the plant, the mycorrhizae help to increase the surface area of the roots, improve water and nutrient uptake, and protect the roots from pathogens. Along with a bunch of bacteria (including the same one as Hydroguard) I'm hoping it keeps the nasties out of the res. It doesn't have any nutrients itself. I keep it in an old tic-tac container and just sprinkle a little in each time I fill the res. I add it to most feedings in my SIPs too. I try to add it every time, even if it's not noted on the spreadsheet.

Really outstanding stuff going on here, pulling up a chair.
I've got Kush Mints going right now too and the node density is just crazy, super bushy plant.

I got through most of the pictures in this thread, but didn't have time to read, so apologies if this question has come up, curious how much warmer it is in the tent than outside of it?

Edit: Well, had I read the first post I would have seen room temps are 60-72 F.

Back
Top Bottom