Lone og Hero

Like this:

image4365.jpg

Hey buddy your all good, doing just fine! What type of lst are you going for? Its still quite early so its dependant on the style your going for. Also yeah it is supposed to be true as a rough guide about girls being shorter and bushier!

Well, i was gonna wait til the top is a lil longer then top it so i can clone the top to sex.
But what i wanna do is lst some parts of it cuz of the new growth. I dont want them to be stunted because they arent getting light. Any suggestions on how to go about it? Thank you so much :)

i take most fan leaves off, top main head, bend over then tie all new growth to the direction i want them to go. Any that arent heading where u want just snap it or pinch between finger and thumb and then it will heal and point any way u want. training is really simple, dont be afraid to be aggressive but they are still a little too young to be very aggressive on. U want something like this:

20131111_143539.jpg
20131030_185037.jpg
20130122_143505.jpg
20121025_174503.jpg
20121025_174404.jpg
IMG_0811_1_.JPG

Ok go as jay suggested. (normal lst) also use my leaf tucking technique in conjunction if you fancy. You use your thumb nail to indent on bottom side of leaf stem and bend like a super crop. I use it to get fans behind new node growth. Just an idea. Check beginning of my tutt journal for pics If u need.

Ok, so you pushed in the bottom of the leaf stem, bent it down then tied it off right. Is that what im seeing in those initial pics? That will allow that light to reach the internodes?
Youre a gentleman and a damn good grower sir! Thank you :)

He he I bloody love it Cult, looks awesome. Your a man after my own heart lol. This is my girl at mo lol
20131113_143107.jpg
hope you dont mind the pic Ste

Thats amazing!!! :adore::adore::adore::adore:
It looks like some kind of prehistoric marijuana beast that will carry you away and get you f'd up and eat you! Marijuana millipede! Im almost scared of it :bitingnails:
That sir, is a work of art!!!

Cheers mate. She is gonna get another 6 weeks veg at least and tortured limbs so they fatten up. Then let ends build up at least 6-8 inches before flip for 30, foot long single colas. Long veg but big yeild, I hope! Lol.

You dont worry about her going hermie on you with all that torture?

Back
Top Bottom