Hey N420, Yeah, they kind of exploded. Lol. First time they looked healthy to me.
At least if they get too tall I can now fasten lights to top of tent and put broad reflectors in if I really need extra extra room.....

I took a bit of a risk re-using 70/30 coco but next time I need to remember to add more cal mag. 1ml- 1L. It was lacking in that from using it, new it has it already.

I seem to remember an LED grower talking about having to up calcium for plants under full spectrum, helped in flower too.

Im ol skool mate, 2L watering can, dunk in resi, rinse and repeat 27 times.....lol.
I did see a pump- spray unit ......was tempted, but Im getting fat and 20L pots keep me fit.
Next time maybe not sooo many but, takes hours to water them, drain them, then put back in tent. Probably 2 hours, most is draining 20L pots.

Other than that, looking forward to flowering again, love seeing those buds form.

Must be 420 somewhere...:passitleft:
This cut my feeding times in half.
9C7698E6-B790-488E-B4AE-DB99F89598D7.jpeg

Hey Lowie. Linking back to this (what are we calling it again, Al?) informal qualitative epidemiological study :nerd-with-glasses: At least the opening salvo at the idea. I’m interested to see if we can find correlation between terpene profiles and types of pain targeted, and whether this could be a useful resource for clinicians and self-medicating home gardeners alike.
Any feedback at this stage will help hammer out the plan. Cheers :)

Sounds like you’re soon off on a walkabout. Lot of beautiful country to get lost in there. Pays not to plan too much ;)
Did you read Bruce Chatwin’s Songlines? Stick a copy in your knapsack.
I know what you mean about growing to seasons, even ‘indoors’. Fighting high RH and low temps with snow on the hills at the moment.
Next mission is to find some sts and make some seeds. That’ll mean I can work to the conditions better too. Took me so damn long to find seeds - can’t quit now!
I’d like to know more about your pain mngmt soon please? Just getting my ducks in a row for some data crunching in the Stable. I’ll link back when it’s up if that’s cool :cool:
Capsules are best, some of the Rosin threads, guys make rosin, decarb it, then add stuff and put in capsules for doses.
I love smoking still and vapes. Vape,is handy and effects are nice and clean.
And joints, well, I do love a good phatty.

This cut my feeding times in half.
9C7698E6-B790-488E-B4AE-DB99F89598D7.jpeg
I dont think blurple light will help me....
lol. Kidding. Im ok with watering, that looks pretty cool though.

Hey Lowie. Linking back to this (what are we calling it again, Al?) informal qualitative epidemiological study :nerd-with-glasses: At least the opening salvo at the idea. I’m interested to see if we can find correlation between terpene profiles and types of pain targeted, and whether this could be a useful resource for clinicians and self-medicating home gardeners alike.
Any feedback at this stage will help hammer out the plan. Cheers :)

Wasting ya time using big fancy words with me. I just do what works...... Lol
High THC strains 20-30% with CBD around 1-5% seem to work well for my back pain but even then every strain is,different again. Im not into science.
I grow Cannabis.

Update time...

Got the,new resi in the room and used her for the first time...used all 60L on 9 plants, that will last 3-4 days until they drink most of it.
Resi...

Last one was 30L...ok for 9L buckets not 20L pots. 60L is much better.

The girls got 2ml- litre, thats spot on imo at max feed.
Nutes chart says 3ml, but I just get burnt tips.
After a feed, they got a bit of a clean up before the flowering gets into swing.....
Will get some better shots soon but ran out of lights on time, and my green light is a little weak to get good shots.....

I took heaps of small shoots off and it should make for a way better yield up top....better for ventilation too.

Tent is officially 'Chock a Block'
Cmon Big Buds!

Lowrider72.

Looking damn good brother! :passitleft: That new rezi is gonna make life easier - i need to get something like that. How do you fill it in the room? Girls looking neat and ready for the flower show, can't wait!

You've got another nice coco grow going here! And 20 litres of coco should push out some big buds!

I'm on my first coco grow right now ... 20 clones in a SOG ... and one from seed ... they're still in rockwool cubes ... and I hope I get the technique down fast ... because I'm hoping for better yield and more trichomes in coco than in soil ...

ttyl

Fellas....... First things first....
:passitleft: past to the left..

Looking damn good brother! :passitleft: That new rezi is gonna make life easier - i need to get something like that. How do you fill it in the room? Girls looking neat and ready for the flower show, can't wait!
Heya Irie,
Remember Walt Disneys 'Fantasia'.
Im one of the bucket carrying mops... Back and forth...
its 7 x 8lt buckets and 1 x 4lt bucket to fill it to 60lt. Hahaha....
I was harsh in the trimming down low to let the tops thump...thats the theory anyhoo.....

You've got another nice coco grow going here! And 20 litres of coco should push out some big buds!

I'm on my first coco grow right now ... 20 clones in a SOG ... and one from seed ... they're still in rockwool cubes ... and I hope I get the technique down fast ... because I'm hoping for better yield and more trichomes in coco than in soil ...

ttyl
Heya SQ, Thanks and Welcome to the Coco pit.
Coco is just easy to read and easy to correct if you mess up. Flush and go again. Sweet. Coco is my fave.
SOG sounds awesome, done a few of them.
More coco growers the better I reakon.
Throw another Shrimp on the Barby.....

Very nice GR,
You do it exactly how I grow, except I plant seeds directly in cups.
I clone using straight coco in cups.
Pots usually go.... Cup-4.5lt pot- 9L pot or 20L pot. Sometimes 35lt aero pots but plants get massive and need lots of training.

I like to see what you can produce with minimal outlay. So...

1 medium- Coco. Recycle.
Low to No enviromental control.
Short Germination.
Short Veg period. Strong plants.
Low power use in Veg + Flower.
Quality buds.

Probably costs me $600 a,year in power and $500 in nutes etc, if that, and its a great hobby. Teaches patience and how to read plant health. Pretty too.

Would get 3-4 pounds of bud too... Just a bonus....for smokin, squishin, vapin, wearing as a tie.....

No prob GR, nice plants mate.

Very nice GR,
You do it exactly how I grow, except I plant seeds directly in cups.
I clone using straight coco in cups.
Pots usually go.... Cup-4.5lt pot- 9L pot or 20L pot. Sometimes 35lt aero pots but plants get massive and need lots of training.

I like to see what you can produce with minimal outlay. So...

1 medium- Coco. Recycle.
Low to No enviromental control.
Short Germination.
Short Veg period. Strong plants.
Low power use in Veg + Flower.
Quality buds.

Probably costs me $600 a,year in power and $500 in nutes etc, if that, and its a great hobby. Teaches patience and how to read plant health. Pretty too.

Would get 3-4 pounds of bud too... Just a bonus....for smokin, squishin, vapin, wearing as a tie.....

No prob GR, nice plants mate.

I used to clone in coco solo's, but built me a EZ Clone copy cloner. I got about 80% grem in coco, and last run with the EZ Cloner was 100%. but if I am doing just a few plants, it will be in coco.

I grow in 1, 2, and 3 gallon smart pots, the Monster Cropper was grown in a 10 gallon smart pot.

One medium, was mixing recycled and fresh coco. The grow I am trying a 70/30 mix of coco/perlite, liking it a lot.
No environmental controls
Germ is what it is,
Vegging period depends on style of grow, vertical growing takes a lot of training. My horizontal grows are short veg times.
I run one or two 315W CMH, so my power draw is low also.
Tights Quality buds.
Only grow for my own medicine.

Never tracked what I spend on my grows because if I was having to buy my cannabis I would be spending a fortune. :)

I have been averaging 24 to 26 zips per grow, 2 grows a year, so yeah, three plus lbs a year. I make and vape Rosin, I smoke cannabis (combustables), make FECO my main meds, and make edibles (hard candies, gummy's, cookies/brownies).

Thanks for the comment dude!

Rightio, wheres me cuppa...

Last few days of Stretch and Sunday will be day 1 of flower.
Girls are now 1.2m tall in pots, so might have a need for those broad reflectors late in flower height wise, I might need them.
Got some pics while I was admiring the view....

Rolled a Gelat OG joint and torched it, bit strong for Wake n Bake....hehe.
White Widow next time.

Those plants look soooo good,LR !
Definitely a full house in there...
You and the CMH's make a great team !

Wow, LR! Love what you have going on here!

Hey guys,

Those plants look soooo good,LR !
Definitely a full house in there...
You and the CMH's make a great team !
Lol. It kinda got big....Thanks Carcass...... I can see a change back to the broad reflectors if these things keep cranking.

Wow, LR! Love what you have going on here!
Cheers Al, 20L pots are a bit big for me but they do put on a show.
The centre of the tent looks lower but its mostly White widow and the Peyote Criticals and Gelat OGs on the outers so they dont shadow anything else.

Heres with Lights almost to top of the tent...

WP_20190915_08_48_34_Rich_LI.jpg

WP_20190915_08_48_17_Rich_LI.jpg

WP_20190915_08_48_06_Rich_LI.jpg

Just mixing up some nutes for the girls with a touch of cal mag.
Hoping they stop going UP soon....
DAY 1 OF FLOWER ...... let the buds begin.

Wow! That 5x10 is wall to wall full! How many total plants is that?

Wow! That 5x10 is wall to wall full! How many total plants is that?
Hey Al, thats a 4' x 8' tent with 9 plants in 15-20L pots. 8 would of been plenty. Lucky one is a Compact WW pheno.

Its a bit too cramped for my liking but I can change refectors and clip lights to poles directly to gain more and difuse heat if needed.
The Gelat OG and Peyote Critical are 1.5m tall from bottom of pot , all the others are about 1.2-1.3m tall.

Dosed up with 1ml per litre of Cal Mag.
Tips on a couple juuuussst yellow, so sticking at 2ml-litre of Cocos A+B.

Watered yesterday, so 3-5 days before next watering.....time for Coffee and a Jay.

Hey Al, thats a 4' x 8' tent with 9 plants in 15-20L pots. 8 would of been plenty. Lucky one is a Compact WW pheno.

Its a bit too cramped for my liking but I can change refectors and clip lights to poles directly to gain more and difuse heat if needed.
The Gelat OG and Peyote Critical are 1.5m tall from bottom of pot , all the others are about 1.2-1.3m tall.

Dosed up with 1ml per litre of Cal Mag.
Tips on a couple juuuussst yellow, so sticking at 2ml-litre of Cocos A+B.

Watered yesterday, so 3-5 days before next watering.....time for Coffee and a Jay.

Still pretty damn impressive.

Itss a Jungle in there Al, thank ya stars you dont have to pull them all out and water them.... lol. Its my weights.

They still want to get bigger, so this could be interesting. They are going flower happy, so Im happy. Lots of budsites, need a bit of a thinning out soon in the middles let some light in, and get rid of some crap.
Will get some pics after lights on.
They are going a bit mental...... Lol.
Laters.

LR72.

Week 2 , Day 1 of flower.

Well the girls decided to stretch right out.
The focal reflectors did a great job but as I am running out of height, I have gone back to broad reflectors.

The reflectors are now at the top of the tent..... Sorry for the lack of pics but was using green light and it sucks for good pics.

Right side...
WP_20190922_11_01_05_Rich_LI.jpg

Left side....
WP_20190922_11_11_09_Rich_LI.jpg

Quick snap of the girls budding up....
WP_20190922_11_11_21_Rich_LI.jpg

Time for a Joint and a lay down....

LR72

Back
Top Bottom