Mars Hydro 420 Giveaway & Photo Contest

THANK YOU :thanks: Mars-hydro #1
# marshydro420 :woohoo:

@Canachris @damifino 101 and @Digger3691 Check this light out.:idea:

20210218_213723.jpg

I'm here. I'm not sure what I'm doing here, but I heard someone call my name. There's no need to send me a free light unless you're gonna send me a new tent to put it in as well. My current tent is wall-to-wall in Spider Farmer lights (I'm not repping the Spider brand, it's just what I've already purchased and installed) and I don't see any reason to go thru the process of removing em, unless one of these light sponsors can give me a damn good reason why I should. If your LED light is The Shiznit, and better than what I already got, prove it and I'll go buy em off Amazon tonight.

I'm here. I'm not sure what I'm doing here, but I heard someone call my name. There's no need to send me a free light unless you're gonna send me a new tent to put it in as well. My current tent is wall-to-wall in Spider Farmer lights (I'm not repping the Spider brand, it's just what I've already purchased and installed) and I don't see any reason to go thru the process of removing em, unless one of these light sponsors can give me a damn good reason why I should. If your LED light is The Shiznit, and better than what I already got, prove it and I'll go buy em off Amazon tonight.
Hey man they're giving away the light AND a tent!

Well... paint me pink and call me embarrassed. A full package is nothing to sneer at. I'm just over stressed and i just lost my helper, so please ignore my curmudgeonly attitude. I'll eat a snickers and see if it stops my whining. Best of luck to you big dog, your new grows should win you a blue ribbon, they are primo.

Well... paint me pink and call me embarrassed. A full package is nothing to sneer at. I'm just over stressed and i just lost my helper, so please ignore my curmudgeonly attitude. I'll eat a snickers and see if it stops my whining. Best of luck to you big dog, your new grows should win you a blue ribbon, they are primo.
I'm in the same boat as you buddy! :bong:

Back
Top Bottom