Mars Hydro 420 Giveaway

B8D3F75F-80EE-458A-9FAE-9945B314E101.jpeg

This is a CBD Auto plant that turned out to be not quite so much auto...
Here at day 84. She grow too big for the tent and I had to move her to a prime spot in front of my living room window where she tries to glue herself to the window in her appetite for light... She's about 2 meters tall now.
#marshydro420sale

I'm seeing a whole lot of entries with just #Marshydro420sale & NO Cannabis Pics, No Cannabis Video or NO Cannabis Words as the rules state. What's up with that ?
Another thing I've noticed is someone entering more then once per day as the rules state. Not fair to the rest of us who are doing this by the rules. Probably an innocent mistake but they have a double entry on Friday, Saturday & Sunday so far. Yes, I'm keeping track of legit entries & the ones that aren't. I want to see if Mars sticks to their own rules or not & eliminates unqualified entries. I love a Great FAIR contest when it sticks to the rules without exception.
***This is not my entry for today***

The post could be cannabis pictures, videos, or words, and MUST tag #marshydro420sale

I'm seeing a whole lot of entries with just #Marshydro420sale & NO Cannabis Pics, No Cannabis Video or NO Cannabis Words as the rules state. What's up with that ?

Nice of you to keep track but you need to read a little closer. The word “could” is before pictures and must before the hash tag.

I could see this as ambiguous because we don’t know if it is inclusive or exclusive or. As in does it have to contain one of the “coulds” or none of them. Since this interpretation is ambiguous it would have to be clarified. English am I right?

Back
Top Bottom