Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Norcaliwood

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • JamesTheGreen

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title. Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be our Member of the Month.

The contest will be open for submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "420 Member of the Month" title, Case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, $50 Store Credit at SmokeTower.ca, 12 Pack of King Size Cones and 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
TNB Naturals contributes the following items to our winner.
Rules:

1. Only one nominee per member.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

3. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

4. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

5. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

6. Prize packages are sent to legal MMJ states only.

How to Become Member of the Month!

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

I would like to nominate Icemud :thumb:

Shows a lot of interest in organic style grows with a good aproach to organic methods for dealing with pest/diseases & other problems than the normal chemical aproach.

His recent high brix journal has been an inspiring read & quite pioneeering in the subject of MJ grow styles, which has influenced my own grow style.

Keep up the good work on organics & may your bud smoke sweet :green_heart:

No Way!!! back to back nominations for MotM contest!!! I truly am lucky!!!! Fuzzy Duck thank you so much for selecting me for the contest!!! Hoping to win some SNS this month :) Big thank you to everyone who voted last month for me as well :) Wow thats a great way to start my morning/day out!!!

Whats funny Fuzzy Duck is I was going to nominate you as well for the contest! You are always helping others out with such good advice, not just hearsay advice, but solid grow details and assistance!!

So my nomination is Fuzzy Duck!!!! Great job my friend!!!!

I nominate Carl Olsen of Iowians for Medical Marijuana. Carl was able to get the pharmacy board of Iowa to make a unanimous decision that marijuana should be removed from Iowa schedule I. Carl is presently pro-se in the Iowa Supreme Ct. trying to force the Issue. He is also pro-se in the federal court of appeals for Washiington DC in the Americans for Safe Access challege to scheduling against the Dea.
Carls argument is since marijuana has medical use in 17 states it no longer meets the criteria for a schedule I substance. A schedule I substance can have no medical use in the United States.

thanks a lot canukgal, i never thought id see my name here, but it has been here twice now, if i can pass on anything i have learned to help others grow then it makes it all worth it, i like to check in on many journals and im glad i can now pass on help and advice to other growers, so thanks a lot for the nomination, just been nominated means a lot, the 420staff deserve awards as well for all the hard work they do keeping this site the way it is, its by far the best site, has the best growers and no bitching with other members, this site leaves others standing, im also glad i could help you canukgal, and im so glad i could help others, i never thought id be in a position to give others advice, it wasnt that long ago that i was a fresh face asking basic questions, im still no expert, far from it in fact, but im getting their, ive got a long way to go and its been a good journy, met many friends along the way,

I nominate Norcaliwood for MOTM. He is one of the old time growers on 420. If you listen to what he tells you, you will grow some mighty fine Medicine. He has taught me so much over the years. Just take a look at the beautiful plants he just keeps turning out. He will help anyone and has been a great asset to 420 over the years. :bravo:

Yes, I canker, CONGRATULATIONS to the nominees. Everyone nominated (so far) have all contributed to my growth in growing. i know, sounds corny but it's true. Sometimes people don't know how they have affected another life by something they said or did, and this site meets that criteria because every time I come here (daily) I learn something new. Many of new ideas have been sprouted from things I read here. I than you all again and also those that have gone unmentioned. I (we) do appreciate all your work. It takes a lot of time to post things like nutrient deficiencies with pictures or even more simple things, but the point is that these people spend the time to accurately relay the important information to us, so that we can benefit from their experience, strength and hope...

I would like to nominate Icemud :thumb:

Shows a lot of interest in organic style grows with a good aproach to organic methods for dealing with pest/diseases & other problems than the normal chemical aproach.

His recent high brix journal has been an inspiring read & quite pioneeering in the subject of MJ grow styles, which has influenced my own grow style.

Keep up the good work on organics & may your bud smoke sweet :green_heart:

Couldnt have put it better myself....

Go Icemud!

I would like to nominate JamesTheGreen. He has a SERIOUSLY nice outdoor grow. And I know the hard work he must go through each and every year. He also has come up with a VERY clever idea for training. which i might add that he should be always given 100% credit for this until I found out otherwise. He's a great grower and from the short times of talking to him on 420 he's a good man. Everyone should take a minute to recognize his journal and BEAUTIFULLY LARGE plants!

jamesthegreen sure is polite, a true gent amongst us all, he has come up with that great idea deege mentioned and something i may try indoors next time round, its so simple but i can see it working out great, it dont take up as much space as a scrog and it is a sort of lst, he had the idea himself and should be credited for it, if you check out his idea im sure you will all agree its a pretty good idea and very easy to do

Awww Thanks QTL and Gigabane!!!!! I am really hoping for that SNS fungicide so I can save my crops from dreaded PM!!!!

Back
Top Bottom