Mono's Monster 3.0 - One Plant - One Kilo?

IMG_339812.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Well done Mono.
You make the spectacular look routine.
Keep it green bro!
Dont forget the smoke report!:bravo:

Nice to see the " tut's bungee display team "in action again mate ..

Bit late but deserves a BW - Tiiiiiimmmbbbbbeeerrrrr !!! .

Another big girl grow smashed outta the park for a home run dude...

I selfishly volunteer to write a smoke report on it mate ...

Huge congrats to you old friend... Hope you hit the target figure...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

High Mono,
What Glasgrow said.
The title of this journal leaves us hanging in suspense.
Do tell.
Just need the dry weight figure bud. Am sure we look forward to seeing it on this page.

Did you bud wash or not?

i like how you use the screen to keep them at a certain height,what is the screen is that like chicken wire and how do you installed that like is just on sticks or something does the plants suffer by not being able to grow or stress out but anyhow i a beginner to start with iam using a 150 watt hps bulb do you think i can get my plants to flower with that or am i wasting my time i know the more power light you have the better chance you have success in growing i just cant afford bigger lights any info would helpful thxs:goodjob::thumb::420:

Hey all,

Thanks for the kind words :):)

It's been a while, we moved house again so had no internet for a while lol.

She was a slightly disappointing plant in the end, final dry weight was a couple of grams over 24 ounces, about 300g short of the target. But I must say I'm more than pleased haha ;)

Next time we need to go bigger again, another couple of months veg on the next big plant and we should be good to go.

I'm going to start a new journal tonight so I will post a link here :)

I hope you don't mind if I chime in with my little 2 cents..... You did a pretty plant my friend. It wasn't your fault you din't hit the target. It was more than likely the strain. She was a beauty and I know she filled a 4X4. Whch to me is a easy meter squared, least damn near. 24 ozs is respectable. Got to find that one like Blue Dream that kick out them 3/4 oz buds. You'd have killed it. Reps. Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom