New ViparSpectra Lights Powering Self Watered SIP Run

Sounds and looks good.

Sounds and looks gross, in my opinion. :laughtwo:

Very nice!!

My girl wanted to make her fried chicken and of course I had to go get it. I came back with an 8lb, $37 capone chicken. No idea what it was until we googled it, but man was it delicious

I love capons. That's my favourite holiday bird.

Happy Belated Thanksgiving to everyone. I've been sick (still am) for the past 2 weeks with a horrible head cold. I'm planning on calling the doctor on Monday if I don't feel better by then.

Happy Belated Thanksgiving to everyone. I've been sick (still am) for the past 2 weeks with a horrible head cold. I'm planning on calling the doctor on Monday if I don't feel better by then.
Feel better ❤️‍🩹 soon HG n hoping your on the mend very quickly. CL🍀

Thank you HashGirl! Hope you feel better!

I've been sick (still am) for the past 2 weeks with a horrible head cold. I'm planning on calling the doctor on Monday if I don't feel better by then.
Hey HG, sorry you are full of cold. I hope it has improved by now and that you'll have no need for the doctor. Feel better.

Yes. I worked there back in the early 80s when the Bears were really good and white victim outlines on the sidewalks were common.

You betcha. And don't forget The Billy Goat!

Oh, I know. One of my neighbors, Chef Jean Joho, owns four of those Michellen starred restaurants. I met him through a client. He has a weekend retreat up here.

As I have mentioned before CL, you are welcome to come here and visit. It's really nice up here.

On the other hand, I love hopping on I-94 for a weekend in Chicago.

MGM
Maybe 🤔 after the Season of Wither I’ll take a ride. Haven’t really been on a run since I left Florida. Made every Bikeweek when I lived there and a few Biketober Fests. But now it’s just blasting around the city.🌆 CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Mr Oh! Oh! Oh!

That sanga looks delish! I love sweet and savoury together.

I have a crockery question. Do Americans eat off disposable plates? I’ve seen food served from the United States a few times here and on farcebook and it’s always n a disposable plate. Got me wondering.
Yes. Yes we do use disposable plates and utensils in my house.
Got 2 kids, a busy wife in the medical field, and a business of my own to run. I ain't scrubbin any more dishes than I have to.
My knives, pans, and gadgets are all top quality, and the food is funky fresh - but you'll be eating off a Dixie plate up in this bitch.

Yes. Yes we do use disposable plates and utensils in my house.
Got 2 kids, a busy wife in the medical field, and a business of my own to run. I ain't scrubbin any more dishes than I have to.
My knives, pans, and gadgets are all top quality, and the food is funky fresh - but you'll be eating off a Dixie plate up in this bitch.
So interesting to me. Like different normals.

I’ve never seen Australian’s use disposable unless it’s a BBQ. The cost and waste alone make me fill the sink with soapy water lol.

I love my crockery and I have some lovely serving dishes. I actually have a dishwasher, but only use it if I’m having people over for dinner. I enjoy the process of washing and wiping up.

Yes. I worked there back in the early 80s when the Bears were really good and white victim outlines on the sidewalks were common.

You betcha. And don't forget The Billy Goat!

Oh, I know. One of my neighbors, Chef Jean Joho, owns four of those Michellen starred restaurants. I met him through a client. He has a weekend retreat up here.

As I have mentioned before CL, you are welcome to come here and visit. It's really nice up here.

On the other hand, I love hopping on I-94 for a weekend in Chicago.

MGM
You forgot Charlie Trotters. CL🍀

You forgot Charlie Trotters. CL🍀
Not, forgot, I'd moved to another market by the time Charlie opened his place. Sadly, it seems, I missed some great dining.

MGM

That’s what I mean, he had one of the most popular restaurants in the City. People waited for months for a reservation. CL🍀
If I ever have the opportunity to visit the USA, Chicago is on my list I had a friend on a game site who took me on a live video street tour of his neighbourhood when he was on his way to a restaurant. What a place! In some ways the vibe reminds me a bit of Cape Town. That train. He used to send lots of video. God I love good food :drool:

If I ever have the opportunity to visit the USA, Chicago is on my list I had a friend on a game site who took me on a live video street tour of his neighbourhood when he was on his way to a restaurant. What a place! In some ways the vibe reminds me a bit of Cape Town. That train. He used to send lots of video. God I love good food :drool:
$1,700 round trip air faire Cape Town CPT to Chicago ORD.

Maybe we can get @CaptainLucky to pick you up on his Pan Head. Now that would be an adventure!

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

I'll come down from wine country to see you. Maybe buy you dinner, you love good food so much.

But hurry, my oncologist says this is a limited-time offer. ;)

MGM

Maybe we can get @CaptainLucky to pick you up on his Pan Head. Now that would be an adventure!

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

I'll come down from wine country to see you. Maybe buy you dinner, you love good food so much.

MGM
Unfortunately like an idiot I sold my Pan and right before the prices skyrocketed when they were shipping them off to Europe for unbelievable prices. You used to be able to buy a basket case for like a grand, maybe 1500 with a few more parts ( tranny + frame). I’m riding a 79 XLCH now. I never had an electric start since I started riding. CL🍀

Unfortunately like an idiot I sold my Pan and right before the prices skyrocketed when they were shipping them off to Europe for unbelievable prices. You used to be able to buy a basket case for like a grand, maybe 1500 with a few more parts ( tranny + frame). I’m riding a 79 XLCH now. I never had an electric start since I started riding. CL🍀
Oh, sorry to hear that, @CaptainLucky. I'm not so sure that bike is big enough to carry the luggage of an international traveler. ;)

@Carmen Ray It looks like I might have to dust off and fire up the '93 FXRS-CON to pick you up at ORD. I got enough room to lash a carry-on to the luggage rack on the sissy bar, and two saddlebags with 32-brewski capacity. Should be enough.

Me, Captain Lucky and you can figure out dinner plans once you land.

Boy. Looks like a plan is coming together!

MGM

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

MGM
Let me get that visa application started!
I hope we all live long enough to see it happen MGM.

:green_heart:
Thanks for the morning belly laugh, Shed!

MGM
He is wont :laugh:
Will you make it for dinner though?
Oh, sorry to hear that, @CaptainLucky. I'm not so sure that bike is big enough to carry the luggage of an international traveler. ;)
I travel light!
@Carmen Ray It looks like I might have to dust off and fire up the '93 FXRS-CON to pick you up at ORD. I got enough room to lash a carry-on to the luggage rack on the sissy bar, and two saddlebags with 32-brewski capacity. Should be enough.
Well now I'll pack more!
Me, Captain Lucky and you can figure out dinner plans once you land.

Boy. Looks like a plan is coming together!
Yes indeed :circle-of-love:

Hey Otter, we're busy making dinner plans on your SIP thread. You going to join us?🍲 :cheesygrinsmiley:

Let me get that visa application started!

He is wont :laugh:

Will you make it for dinner though?

I travel light!

Well now I'll pack more!

Yes indeed :circle-of-love:

Hey Otter, we're busy making dinner plans on your SIP thread. You going to join us?🍲 :cheesygrinsmiley:
I'm updating my visa as we type! Let's meet here and head over to Calgary area!? I'll have to pick up a bike!

Back
Top Bottom