OG's Hi Brix Organic: LEDs, Perpetual Harvest

Next batch of soil needs three more weeks to cook. So I can't transplant any more until then. Will do that next run though thanks!
So if you are doing pheno hunts with multiples in one pot and you get a male you just rip it out and fill the hole from it with more dirt? Ok will try next time.

No need to rip it out by the roots, I cut the trunk at the soil line and leave the roots in the pot.

2 gallon smart pots arriving today. Will uppot the ultimate purple from 1 to 2 gallons. That should buy them the 2-3 weeks they need to finish.
The critical kush, Girl Scout cookIes and cbd strains in 10 gallon pots will go to bloom soon.

First the good news, these are 5 days of 12/12 and looking great in their 10 gallon pots
IMG_408817.JPG

And now the angry unhappy ones in the pots that are too small. Been alternating ge and trans as supposed to. Added the amendment a while back too.
Unhappy still. Any tips to save this mess. Should I do a rescue drench?
The worst of them should be done in about two weeks but I might have to pull sooner as not many green leaves left... the others are like 5-6 weeks to go 8-(

IMG_408712.JPG
IMG_408612.JPG
IMG_408510.JPG
IMG_408412.JPG

And now the angry unhappy ones in the pots that are too small. Been alternating ge and trans as supposed to. Added the amendment a while back too.
Unhappy still. Any tips to save this mess. Should I do a rescue drench?
The worst of them should be done in about two weeks but I might have to pull sooner as not many green leaves left... the others are like 5-6 weeks to go 8-(

IMG_408712.JPG

Added the Amendment awhile back

That might be the core issue here - do you mean amendment or Re-charge?
Amendment is to feed the soil BEFORE cooking the 1st and 3rd runs.

. . .

If this stress was caused by a soil feeding problem, I would take clones and plant them in different soil.

Badly stressed plants rarely come back with full vigor, better to replace them unless they are already tall and wide plants.

Just my thought.

I just moved the three 10 gallon pots to the big cabinet since it has more light per square foot.

Moved the 7 ultimate purple and 2 sour diesel plants to medium cabinet. They will be harvested early due to being sad looking browning in their too small pots.

These three in ten gallons have been alternating GE and trans and just got recharge and
First cat drench. Mostly good. Three weeks of 12/12:
Group:
IMG_410913.JPG

Details of each;
IMG_411011.JPG
IMG_411115.JPG
IMG_411211.JPG

Any tips to optimize these? Thank you!

These three in ten gallons have been alternating GE and trans and just got recharge and
First cat drench. Mostly good. Three weeks of 12/12:
Group:
IMG_410913.JPG

Details of each;
IMG_411011.JPG
IMG_411115.JPG
IMG_411211.JPG

Any tips to optimize these? Thank you!

NIght temps up a couple degrees. Keep the soil slightly less moist. Rescue drench with the new Transplant.

They look pretty damn good except for some Mg demand on one that also looks a tad cold.

Back
Top Bottom