OldMedMan's Aloha Journal Part 2

Hi there ! Old friend ! Good to see you! :thumb::welcome:

Medi-Bomb is in the bookshelf now, curing away.

I still have my Off-Topic Journal and a Music Journal, so I'll still be here, just not growing for a long while. :thumb::peace:

The future is normal, who knows whats coming. ???? Good to see you Buddy!

sad to see youre not growing any longer OMM looked forward to your random help and visits.. hope everything is ok bud.. take it easy and enjoy that nice harvest

Hi every one. I am still feeling really bad. Breathing is better, but no energy. I'm having trouble getting my prescriptions renewed. Going to try to see the Doctor tomorrow, if I can't I'll probably go to the the emergency room. Wish me luck. Love you all and thanks for all the good vibes. OMM

you take care of yourself, i had to read back a couple pages to catch up. hope all is well and you will be in my thoughts and prayers. rest up, and take care of yourself OMM my next grow is for you bud. (gotta get some seeds first lol)

sad to see youre not growing any longer OMM looked forward to your random help and visits.. hope everything is ok bud.. take it easy and enjoy that nice harvest

Not a grower?! Im pretty sure he has some seeds for ... Marigolds, basil, etc ;)
Just switching up the game!

Holy carp, OMM! Thats awesome you got that all worked out! You'll be hearing from me tonight.

That blows me away, Jo saying she would help with our kinds of plants... Very cool.

Peace, buddy :)

im sorry to hear of your troubles Buddy
keep fighting were rooting for you and good vibes your way my friend :circle-of-love:

OMM You will be in our thoughts and prayers. :circle-of-love:

just thinking... why wait? I am thinking of all that seriously awesome bud that is curing and if you go now you will be all fixed up by the time it is ready. :cheesygrinsmiley:

just thinking... why wait? I am thinking of all that seriously awesome bud that is curing and if you go now you will be all fixed up by the time it is ready. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yep I totally agree with Buckshot please get yourself to the hospital an get yourself fixed :circle-of-love: you are going to be fine but I am gonna do some praying as well for all good vibes to come your way :circle-of-love:

Hello All....I took your advise and did go to the emergency room. Since the VA has no emergency room, I went to Army emergency room. I usually don't go there because it's usually a 3 or 4 hour wait to be seen. Since I was pulling an oxygen tank behind me, they saw me immediately. Jo was with me, of course. First thing they did was put me in a closed air conditioned room. Seems air conditioning helps folks that can't breath well. From now on I will have AC in my bedroom. Seems it helps most when you sleep. Works, I have already tried it.

Next thing they did was look at all the prescription drugs that the VA gives me every month. They stopped me from taking 4 of them immediately. I've been in a kind of mental fog...can't remember what I said 5 minutes ago. It's been driving Jo crazy. The clash of prescriptions is why. I'll still be on my high blood pressure meds, but not the same ones.

By the way, I have never seen the VA Doctor that put me on the oxygen. An out side company delivers it and they know only how many tanks to give me.

I can't really bitch at the VA, they are working with a reduced staff due to budget cuts.

OK. I'm tired and will finish now. I am better and hopefully will continue to get better.

A surprise from Jo. Once the house is back in shape, she said she would actually help me grow a couple of plants. Wonders never cease.

I'll be back soon, I hope. Thank you all for your wonderful support. OMM

Wow. Hope you feel better soon, old friend. Let me get this straight ... Jo will be helping you now? I'm a bit stunned but so happy to hear that news.

THsea, look out for OMM. :peace: Hope all is well with you.

munki

Hello all you wonderful 420 Folks. You're support has been fantastic. I thought that I had made a break through last night. I coughed up lots of gunk and felt better. I am starting to think that I just have a monster cold and nothing more. Of course, that's bad too. I have every thing in bottles curing and have final totals on everything.
Soon as I have one good day, I will post it all. Thanks again to you all. I will be back soon. Peace all.
:peace:

I am very glad to hear that you are feeling better and :cough:ed out that gunk. The AC sounds like it will help too. That is wonderful that JO is willing to help. I know she will end up falling in love with growing this blessed plant. I am thinking good thoughts for you and saying a prayer.

I was talking about procrastinating in my journal tonight and remembered your post/pic in your off topic thread "Procrastinators Unite!!...tomorrow" Still makes me laugh. My fav one though "Are you there dad? It's me, you." I just love it. You bring a lot of joy and inspiration to me, and I know it is true for countless others as well. Stay healthy and happy my friend.
:love:

Glad your ok Buddy
Happy Thurweeday :thumb:
don't worry youll get around to smoking that stash of yours :thumb:

Hey OMM

I hope you are getting better...if you have any doubts there are pretty nurses waiting for you :cheesygrinsmiley:

get better quick

Back
Top Bottom