420 Magazine Background

Otterfarm Flooded! NextLight Mega Responsible!

stoneotter

Member of the Month: July 2019 - Grow Journal of the Month: November 2019
But Wait There's More
The young uns are doing fairly well. All seeds made it. The blue dream cbd had a hard time breaking the soil barrier but she powered through and needed help with her helmut. Here they are.

Backlipslide

Cool! A journal from stone, that’s only 21 posts in! I’m in on this one! :popcorn:

congrats on the light bro! Much deserved! Looks like a beast! :yahoo:

stoneotter

Cool! A journal from stone, that’s only 21 posts in! I’m in on this one! :popcorn:

congrats on the light bro! Much deserved! Looks like a beast! :yahoo:
Alright! Backlipslide's on board. Good to see you. This tent is going to explode! Let's hope in a good way :p

Backlipslide

Kingjoe83

Grow Journal of the Month: July 2017
:party:
So as to not be lonely in there I thought some neighbors might be nice. I put together 4 pots with 2 Baby Boom Autos by Kannabia, and 2 Appleberry Autos by Sumo. Both mostly indica and needed to fill our slight indica deficiency coming if I don't. Here's some pics of the action this morning.
Making up the bags I put some piles of oyster shell in the bottom with a sprinkle of flowering amendment and then wet down with a spray of water. Fill with soil, drive 4, half inch round holes 2 inches from the outside of the bag through to the bottom and fill with spike material. The ingredients are on the jars in the pic. Edit: I want to mention this is amended second run v2.2 soil. I'm told it can get better with age. I hope to prove it does! It's been cooking for a couple of months.

Nice stuff otter going to try to follow along buddy .

Let's see what you can do bro

Kingjoe83

:party:
So as to not be lonely in there I thought some neighbors might be nice. I put together 4 pots with 2 Baby Boom Autos by Kannabia, and 2 Appleberry Autos by Sumo. Both mostly indica and needed to fill our slight indica deficiency coming if I don't. Here's some pics of the action this morning.
Making up the bags I put some piles of oyster shell in the bottom with a sprinkle of flowering amendment and then wet down with a spray of water. Fill with soil, drive 4, half inch round holes 2 inches from the outside of the bag through to the bottom and fill with spike material. The ingredients are on the jars in the pic. Edit: I want to mention this is amended second run v2.2 soil. I'm told it can get better with age. I hope to prove it does! It's been cooking for a couple of months.

Hey otter is that power bar moisture safe ? I am worry about water and power meeting eachother buddy.

No room to out bar outside to be even more safe ? Just me thinking out loud buddy. Dont want to hear about Otter blowing :48::Namaste: himself up or anything .

stoneotter

Hey otter is that power bar moisture safe ? I am worry about water and power meeting eachother buddy.

No room to out bar outside to be even more safe ? Just me thinking out loud buddy. Dont want to hear about Otter blowing :48::Namaste: himself up or anything .
That's a good question! I have no idea. They've been in there for pretty much 4 years. I might should think about that when I go looking. Thanks for the good idea joe!

stoneotter

stoneotter

Long time lurker, but I am really liking this thread..Great work Otter :thumb:
Welcome aboard Mistercpp! Thanks. It's a bit nervy with all the power in there now. My head gets a burn when I go in. :p So far so good! They grew over night so I have to get some more pics.

GHempster

Love the new light. :thumb:

Kingjoe83

Just chillin man about to nap back and neck and shoulders are terrible today Pain and discomfort.

But learning stuff over here now

Free light bro
.https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/mars-hydro-black-friday-giveaway-2019-11.475128/page-3

Virgin ground

Nug of the Month: June 2019 - Photo of the Month: Aug 2019
Mornin Stone.
I really need to start reading signatures....
Dang. Thats a nice light. I hope it brings forth an unparalled bounty for you and your honey. :green_heart:

Top Bottom