Outdoors IKLWA And Cherries Dubelee In MA

OMG that’s so much bud. Wow man, amazing harvest, congratulations!!! You can see from here how dense you got those things. They look like big golf balls or mini softballs or something. And jeez, even hanging you can see how healthy she was at harvest. Her final in ground picture is stunning and I think you should enter it in PLOTM! Nice work and congrats again!
Thanks Jon! Dense is the word in there! Letting a plant go to maturity in ground is something!
Congratulations on the harvest stone :clap: definitely looks like a kilo from here 🤞🤞
Thanks Greenvein! A key would be dandy!
Excellent harvest.
Thanks Keith!
Great 12-hour takedown Stone! I hope you enjoy it! :ganjamon:

And this:
1696721560840.png

:thumb:
Her Chunkyness shows in there!
Helluva harvest Otter, reminds me of my GT all that hanging bud. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo:
Bud Galore right now! I live for this!
Congrats Stone! :thumb:
I don't know how she grew without a SIP under her but she did Azi! :p
Congrats on the harvest and all that hard work, Otter :goodjob:
I looked at "hard work" and said to myself, what work? This is all fun! ;)
Gotta be at least a pound there.
She's going on the scale! I've never handled so many buds like this!
Keeping the ILGWU company is all. :thumb:
I Love Growing Weed University? Oh IKLWA, she's plumping up!
The the main cola of the plant or the main one you pollinated?
Just the little pollinated one, maybe 40 or 50 more potential seeds still. I want to see if I can get black likes on them.
Congratulations on your fantastic harvest Otter. I also wondered where you were at. Here's to the seeded bits too! Woohoo!:green_heart:

EDIT - You know you're a stoner when you congratulate the person twice on the same harvest... forgive me Otter :rofl:
I love that you did and a self incriminator! :hug::thanks:
Outstanding result with the Cherries D, what a tree - well done! :yummy:
She's stinking to high heaven now! We hardly survived in the house last night! She's a stinker!

I'll be back to everyones journals more regularly soon. I have shed painting to finish and cleaning up from the chop. It's a busy time and I need to get things done! I'll be on and off for a bit.
Then it's the beautiful IKLWA's time!

Highya SO,

What a huge gorgeous plant!! She got all the way to harvest without damage! I love growing outdoors!! I hope you get 2 lbs from her (dried). A nice feeling!! Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

What a huge gorgeous plant!! She got all the way to harvest without damage! I love growing outdoors!! I hope you get 2 lbs from her (dried). A nice feeling!! Happy Smokin'
She did well out! I can't believe the difference between inside and out in her bud size! I think you're right on the two lbs! Did you get all cut and hung? I see the weather coming your way!
Congrats Stone on the harvest!:high-five:
Thanks Gaines!

Highya SO,

I have 2 still out with no new damage. I have 3 (Van Stank) ladies in an elevated SIP that got racked around a lot. I don't think they broke any branches off, but they're (some of it) under a lot of strain hanging very low. I haven't been out to check yet. Yeah, we had a major rain event ending this morning. 2-3 inches, with a lot of wind! Hope that's it for the bad weather!! Happy Smokin'

CHERRIES DUBELEE IS NO LONGER A TREE UPDATE

Hello all! What a chop session I had with Cherries D! Started at the crack of 7:30 am and went to 7:30 pm with one branch left to do today.
They got dunked and swished in a half cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and a half cup of baking soda in a 5 gallon bucket, then two buckets of fresh rinse.
My fingers got so sticky so fast I have no pics of the actual scizzorhanding.
Here she hangs! Those buds are solid as rocks! I have no idea what kind of weight it is. Hope it's a ton!
Here she is this week sunning those juicy buds!

And hanging out in the shed with all the cool tools!

After they hang dry I brought them in. It's raining and rh id no goos for this when I have a room I can use.

Plumb wore me out!
I left the seeded branch on for another two weeks if possible. Had to cut the main bud off for rot. I dissected it and got 40ish seeds that may be viable! They look alright but lack dark black lines on the shells.

Wow wow wow! Congrats on an amazing harvest! Nice job processing that beautiful beast in 12 hours, I’m tired just reading it!

My IKLWA has PM and I only found a few small browning buds which I removed. I had the luxury of moving her indoors but I still have a ways to go.

That's a very strict union! Thank you for the background info Lerugged. :ciao:
Upon returning from battle:

General: "Shaka GDB, where is your IKLWA?"

Shaka GDB: "Supply never gave me one."

It's the name of the short traditional Zulu spear. It was introduced by Shaka. Instead of throwing spears, the Zulu warriors had to get close to use it. If the soldiers returned from battle without their iklwa they would be executed.

Shaka GDB: "In the heat of battle, we smoked it."

Highya SO,

I have 2 still out with no new damage. I have 3 (Van Stank) ladies in an elevated SIP that got racked around a lot. I don't think they broke any branches off, but they're (some of it) under a lot of strain hanging very low. I haven't been out to check yet. Yeah, we had a major rain event ending this morning. 2-3 inches, with a lot of wind! Hope that's it for the bad weather!! Happy Smokin'
We're looking at a good week! I think it's on it's way to you! You grew some tough plants!
That's an excellent harvest!
Congrats Stone!
Thanks Mel! My biggest I'm sure! As a bonus it's my favorite to reach for these days!
Wow wow wow! Congrats on an amazing harvest! Nice job processing that beautiful beast in 12 hours, I’m tired just reading it!

My IKLWA has PM and I only found a few small browning buds which I removed. I had the luxury of moving her indoors but I still have a ways to go.

She's looking great Ween! I thought she was in the ground! She's going to be awesome!
Fantastic Harvest Stone Otter , She was/is a beauty !! :bigtoke:
Thanks Smokes! I can't wait to give her a try!
Look for
The union label
When you are buying
A coat, dress, or blouse... 🎶

I can't remember the real letters of your plant but I'll never forget that jingle!
Me too! It was a thing in my day! Maybe someday a more universal/local version of it will make a comeback.
It's the name of the short traditional Zulu spear. It was introduced by Shaka. Instead of throwing spears, the Zulu warriors had to get close to use it. If the soldiers returned from battle without their iklwa they would be executed.
Now that's a tight regimen! Glad I'm a 20th century man!

Shaka GDB: "In the heat of battle, we smoked it."
General: Well done Shake GDB!

Shaka GDB: No Zooted!

IKLWA STANDING STRONG AND GETTING FROSTY UPDATE

Hey folks! I'm chillin on the deck with tea and a cigar today. Sore from all the choppin! Good thing this IKLWA is a week or two away! She's having a fade of her big leaves. All her cola leaves are nice and dark green. Here she is today!

And last is the sad bones and seeds ripening of Cherries D.
Have a great day!

ILKWA is looking amazing, and the fact that it's so open in the middle will surely help it get through until harvest! Those long spears are gorgeous.

90mg of CBD/day and you're still sore? That really was hard work!
Yes she's nice and airy now! Hoping for a good finish! Yeah my traps got triggered somehow and are in spasm. The neck thing.
Those spears though huh?! I'm getting excited!

Highya SO,

IKLWA looks to have fat buds! She has a lot of branches times big buds = happy winter! Hope your soreness goes away quickly, and you can enjoy the rest of Sunday!

I was going to mention - Next week we have a lot of sun (only a couple days of rain). I was thinking a good week lately has no hurricane coming through!! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom