Pacific Northwest Outdoor Grow 2017

Once again the weatherman is wrong, from 10 days of no rain to now they say starting Friday it will be 4 days of rain maybe more. Wish I could find a job where you could be wrong that often and still have a good paying job.

Hoping they wrong again, has me worried....I'm pretty good at worrying and really don't need any extra help ;) :rofl:

Passing through. Nearly time to break out the chainsaw and chop down those trees :passitleft:

I got my 1st cut finished and trimmed, the 2nd cut is not quiet ready yet. We have a week of sunny weather in the forecast with one day of rain, maybe by this weekend I will be ready for the 2nd cut.
The 1st cut was just the premium rock hard buds, now to let the rest catch up. I am right on schedule to get a total harvest of 12 grams maybe a little more if I am lucky and the weather holds out for me.

420-magazine-mobile540880612.jpg
420-magazine-mobile787049251.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1918605238.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1683313859.jpg

OG, how'd the t4 work out for you? I hope well!

I have been busy as hell So far I have made 3 cuts and the 4th cut will be my last cut. I am hoping to do it this weekend if I do not get stuck working. The T-4 trimmer has been a life saver, though it still is a lot of work bucking all the buds to get them ready to run through the trimmer. I have been looking at a bud bucker but christ 3 grand seems a whole hell of steep for what it actually is. Maybe next year, hard to say kind of depends on how the rest of this year plays out. I have a few pictures of the T-4 in action and I will try to get a few uploaded sometime soon.

Great! Farming's hard work, no way 'round it.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us, a pleasure as always. Closing pics would be a special treat :high-five:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom