Pantagruel's 1st Indoor Durban Poison

LST training first clone

Oct14.png

This will be my first crack at LST training my first clone. If it goes well I'll put it in its own thread. :)

Ok, but can I see enough in a pic like this to determine when to harvest? I don't really want to buy a scope.

You will not really be able to see by eye exactly when to harvest. A scope could be picked up for as little as 10 dollars if you shop around and is well worth the investment.

If you don't want to invest in a scope then you are best to harvest around 9 weeks for an indica dominant strain and anywhere from 12 weeks for a sativa.

A scope is well worth the small investment, guarantees your buds are just what you want them to be.

Gotta wonder. I know it is a big debate. I prune my tomatoes vigorously and they produce well. Figure in nature plants lose parts all the time. Look at supercropping, damage results in stronger growth....

Gotta wonder. I know it is a big debate. I prune my tomatoes vigorously and they produce well. Figure in nature plants lose parts all the time. Look at supercropping, damage results in stronger growth....

With cannabis, to my knowledge, this only applies during vegetative growth for that bud you pruned will not be replaced by another. Although, I am still learning.

Can't wait to see what the results are :)

I agree and I wish cannabis grew like tomatoes lol imagine not being able to over water cannabis lol I learn trimming tomato plants makes larger fruit but less and letting them go wild makes smaller fruit but more fruit.

I am not a fussy person and I find benefit from smoking green immature buds I see no harm in clipping a bud off here and there. It does not stress plants that much they bounce back fast and if you take lower branches off it stimulates growth up top anyway. I call lower branches that produce less "Suckers" sucking energy away from the good spots haha , have a great day eh!

Interesting. I accidentally topped the smaller of my two plants a few days after switching to flowering. It stretched practically zero and there are 5 buds right in the middle within 2 inches of the main stem.

Back
Top Bottom