PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Sweet Tooth was recommended to me by a couple other members but I can not remember who it was. Anyway I remember them saying that even though it doesn't have a real high THC count everyone who trays it Loves it

Sweet Tooth was recommended to me by a couple other members but I can not remember who it was. Anyway I remember them saying that even though it doesn't have a real high THC count everyone who trays it Loves it
That's the rumor. You'll be telling us in person. The entourage effect works wonders I hear, this one must have lots if hidden tastes and smells.

Yup...that was me PC. SweetTooth is a fast blooming , high potency hybrid. I fully recomend it for growers who want a really fast finishing plant. You will not be disappointed with the ST.

Hey PC, nice lookin babies. I think shed is right, I see 3 more spouts in that last picture.

Oh hey, if you want to remove “gold leaf” from your planter label... just go over it with expo marker and it’ll wipe right off.

There are like 15 in the Amnesia Fast alone!
That one is in Coots mix and I think what is growing , Other then the cannabis seedling is clover cover crop. Not really sure what it is though but it cant be cannabis I only planted one seed in each container. I didn't even notice them until I seen the pic on my computer. So much more detail in pictures then what you see when just looking at the plant

Good morning everyone I hope you day goes well , The baby girls are chugging along looking good so far. I reset my timer for 16/8 , See Duggan I did listen. Now if I can remember it all with my old stoner brain and my CRS

Because I take caps in the evening and when I have them I also eat a brownie, That makes me wake up a little stoned each morning, Just a slight little buzz but it last for a couple hours before I am straight again so I know what you are saying Sticky, and on that note I need to make some butter so I can make some brownies

Talking about brownies reminded me I need to make some butter.. So I just put 2ounces of Gold Leaf in the oven and I am decarbing it now. It does take a lot when making edibles and caps but I do like em strong. I hope my stash last long enough till my next harvest :nervous-guy:

Good morning everyone I hope you day goes well , The baby girls are chugging along looking good so far. I reset my timer for 16/8 , See Duggan I did listen. Now if I can remember it all with my old stoner brain and my CRS
Nice....we're all still here to help each others failing memories. Happens all the time around here. So much support i never worry about forgetting stuff, happens all the time but we got each other for those things we forget. cheers PC , and have fun makin your magic Butter today. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom