PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

I am SO blown away by what I have harvested. That's 20 , 32 ounce Mason jars and all but two are stuffed full. The other two are at least 1/2 full and I still have the bud from the Biggest plant left to weigh and Jar up.

Thank You SO Much for mentoring me through that grow. I wish like hell I could do docs kit with this grow but my soil wasn't done in time and I had to get started on it or wait till late July to grow again. :( I would really appreciate Any help you can give me on this grow as well. I know I am not in DBHBB soil but your help training these upcoming girls. Next grows after this will all be DBHBB

It's a 1lt.......... :rofl: :rofl: I don't suck anymore I understand you...

I am SO blown away by what I have harvested. That's 20 , 32 ounce Mason jars and all but two are stuffed full. The other two are at least 1/2 full and I still have the bud from the Biggest plant left to weigh and Jar up.

Thank You SO Much for mentoring me through that grow. I wish like hell I could do docs kit with this grow but my soil wasn't done in time and I had to get started on it or wait till late July to grow again. :( I would really appreciate Any help you can give me on this grow as well. I know I am not in DBHBB soil but your help training these upcoming girls. Next grows after this will all be DBHBB

You are very welcome PC. You were an extremely good person to help out /mentor and im so happy for you.
Yes....LSTing i can help u with. You should see how and wat i'm having to do with these Neville crosses. They have a mind of their own and i think i'm gonna flip them today....they're starting to scare me a lil..lmao!. FYI , if i had of let them grow naturally, they would be well over 4 feet high by now....see wat i mean.... :passitleft:

nice haul pc that should last you a while fun times hey nice touch with the flowers you no how to butter her up smart man! :high-five:
Funny thing is she bought those flowers herself :rofl: , I will need to get her a bunch of flowers before I ever tell her I will need more lights, a carbon filter and fans. A good Foot message ( Duggan ) after she takes a nice hot bath with some Epsom salt, Lavender essential oil and some bubbles. That along with some fresh flowers and some Motown music with candles lit , Then I will let her know. That's my plan anyway.

Its going to be a bit before I can start on putting a room together, I have A LOT of cleaning and organizing to do first.

I also picked up another 3.8cu.ft. of Promix BX so I can mix my second run batch. It was cold and rainy today so we only got the bud jarred up and got the promix from the garden center today. My other buddy is coming by tomorrow to drop off the rigid insulation. I am Lucky to have good friends that will help me

:green_heart::circle-of-love::green_heart:

Yup....NOW HERE THIS!!....A man will NEVER go wrong giving his woman a nice , long , slow foot/toe rub......believe me. They 'work' awesome and i'm looking forward to giving my Marilyn a nice one tonight....only thing is....she always wants to 'talk' during it.....lmfao....
Bad Dugg's....:ganjamon:
BTW PC...don't forget to add a few gal's of Perlite to that BX when you mix up this next batch OK...

Yup....NOW HERE THIS!!....A man will NEVER go wrong giving his woman a nice , long , slow foot/toe rub......believe me. They 'work' awesome and i'm looking forward to giving my Marilyn a nice one tonight....only thing is....she always wants to 'talk' during it.....lmfao....
Bad Dugg's....:ganjamon:
BTW PC...don't forget to add a few gal's of Perlite to that BX when you mix up this next batch OK...
I agree giving your woman a nice foot message and they are putty in your hands. That along with a Nice hot bath candles and some Good Motown music and they just melt into your arms

I got a big bag of perlite about 3/4 full from where we mixed the last batch. Now to remember it when we mix it all together.

good stuff PC....yup and don't forget Doc's rocks too. Add approx. 600 grams of the amendment and about 15 pounds of EWC's. cheers and have fun bud. Was wondering why you cant mix it all up in your cellar, ...on a tarp ....just sayin...
There is NO room in the basement to lay out a tarp and I don't care if my neighbors see me mixing dirt. I will be mixing it on the back drive way behind my house and very few people can see it from the side walk. They don't pay attention to what I do in my back yard/driveway any how

Yup.... :passitleft:....good idea Sticky.....then she will ask...."how much honey?.....lol
I cant tell her how much I have spent and or will spend, That would be a mistake, :( At least until I have some return on my investment of grow gear ;)

I spent $1,400 on just the tent and lights. not counting the filter, fans, pots, Doc Buds gear etc. She would FLIP if she knew what I have spent. I also spent around $600 building my Super Soil and Coots mix and I will only be using it on this grow. Now if I could grow outside I could use it but in my state they don't allow cultivation so I am not going to chance it with a cop living with in rock throwing distance from my house. Literally just around the corner from me. So I will just do my indoor grow for now

But how much didn't you spend (or won't spend) on street weed? :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm at 'bout 14 grand now - figure we're ahead on the deal. :slide:

But how much didn't you spend (or won't spend) on street weed? :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm at 'bout 14 grand now - figure we're ahead on the deal. :slide:
True dat, I try to explain it to her but she says why do you need that sh^t anyway, Then I tell her it does help and she says you just want to get high. She doesn't see how it helps, She also complained about the smell. I told her I was going to build a grow room down stairs in the basement and she said Oh Great now I have to smell that sh^t in the basement too, You are going to have this whole house smelling like weed and we need so many other things done around here and you are wanting to make a room, Spend the time cleaning some of this crap up first. So I have a lot of resistance about growing :(

Sorry about the rant guys I just hear it every day when she comes in and says my God this house stinks to high heaven etc.

Sorry about the rant guys I just hear it every day when she comes in and says my God this house stinks to high heaven etc.
be patient and understanding pc you need to be the bigger man and listen to her banter and go on with your plans and try to be as discreet as you can and over time she will likely give it up and move on it takes time brother.

Jarring up the bud finally. I had it all in Turkey bags and had to wait till I got the jars. I needed a lot more then I had
20200413_095917.jpg
20200413_101723.jpg
20200413_115023.jpg
20200413_115041.jpg
Thats alot of bud lol
Jarring up the bud finally. I had it all in Turkey bags and had to wait till I got the jars. I needed a lot more then I had
20200413_095917.jpg
20200413_101723.jpg
20200413_115023.jpg
20200413_115041.jpg
A178CEA5-C926-4939-A866-68BDB07E64D9.jpeg

True dat, I try to explain it to her but she says why do you need that sh^t anyway, Then I tell her it does help and she says you just want to get high. She doesn't see how it helps, She also complained about the smell. I told her I was going to build a grow room down stairs in the basement and she said Oh Great now I have to smell that sh^t in the basement too, You are going to have this whole house smelling like weed and we need so many other things done around here and you are wanting to make a room, Spend the time cleaning some of this crap up first. So I have a lot of resistance about growing :(

I'm fortunate that the missus is a bigger loadie than I am. :laughtwo: But I've sure heard the stink lecture. :rolleyes:

I'm fortunate that the missus is a bigger loadie than I am. :laughtwo: But I've sure heard the stink lecture. :rolleyes:
that's funny mine doesn't toke and she doesn't like the way it smells but she doesn't bother me about oh she makes little comments that's about it you would think if your wife likes it so much she would like the smell I do don't you :)

Back
Top Bottom