PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Good morning everyone. slow progress on the seedlings. I was going to mix up my second run DBHBB soil but it is raining, Maybe Wednesday. My other Buddy is coming by tomorrow. He is going to bring some ridged insulation for the floor and walls of a new grow area in my basement. I have a lot of cleaning to do to have a corner of the basement cleaned up and ready to build in.
I am really excited about the Idea of having another area to grow in:yahoo:. Then I will need more lights, another carbon filter and fans. :nervous-guy: What will I tell the wife :nervous-guy:

Good morning everyone. slow progress on the seedlings. I was going to mix up my second run DBHBB soil but it is raining, Maybe Wednesday. My other Buddy is coming by tomorrow. He is going to bring some ridged insulation for the floor and walls of a new grow area in my basement. I have a lot of cleaning to do to have a corner of the basement cleaned up and ready to build in.
I am really excited about the Idea of having another area to grow in:yahoo:. Then I will need more lights, another carbon filter and fans. :nervous-guy: What will I tell the wife :nervous-guy:
good morning tp ya pc and good luck when you tell your wife :laughtwo: im sure it will be ok shes gone along with everything so far:)

Tell her you are growing your own meds and need MORE ;)

I wouldn't tell her its bamboo sticks for sure :rofl:

Same thing I did. Nothing till it’s too late. It’s easier to ask for forgiveness, then it is to ask for permission

Jarring up the bud finally. I had it all in Turkey bags and had to wait till I got the jars. I needed a lot more then I had
20200413_095917.jpg
20200413_101723.jpg
20200413_115023.jpg
20200413_115041.jpg

There are some Big ass buds in some of those jars. Bigger then I have ever found in a bag of weed. There are plenty of regular size buds along with just a little popcorn. Should make for some nice bag appeal. I will keep the popcorn buds for making edibles

There are some Big ass buds in some of those jars. Bigger then I have ever found in a bag of weed. There are plenty of regular size buds along with just a little popcorn. Should make for some nice bag appeal. I will keep the popcorn buds for making edibles
I love those big ones and edibles for the rest is perfect.

Those jars are not all I got. There is a Mini fridge Full of the SCB CBD so I think there will be at least another 6 to 8 jars worth still drying using the Low and Slow process so it will take another week or so before I can weigh it and get it into jars

Wow PC...look at all those jars of top shelf, high brix cannabis......u killed your first grow.......told ya.... :slide:
I am SO blown away by what I have harvested. That's 20 , 32 ounce Mason jars and all but two are stuffed full. The other two are at least 1/2 full and I still have the bud from the Biggest plant left to weigh and Jar up.

Thank You SO Much for mentoring me through that grow. I wish like hell I could do docs kit with this grow but my soil wasn't done in time and I had to get started on it or wait till late July to grow again. :( I would really appreciate Any help you can give me on this grow as well. I know I am not in DBHBB soil but your help training these upcoming girls. Next grows after this will all be DBHBB

Jarring up the bud finally. I had it all in Turkey bags and had to wait till I got the jars. I needed a lot more then I had
20200413_095917.jpg
20200413_101723.jpg
20200413_115023.jpg
20200413_115041.jpg

May I ask how many grams fit in a jar like that, cause I still don't understand your guys system..... :rofl:
Those jars look to be 1lt jars so 0.25gal jars I don't know.....:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom