PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Happy Easter brotha. I know you guys all like seedman but maybe you should look into another breeder that’s in the states. There’s a ton of really nice gear out there for cheap. Heck once I finish testing the seed I have made I’m happy to share with everyone.
What seeds are you making ? Strain wise....

Happy Easter brotha. I know you guys all like seedman but maybe you should look into another breeder that’s in the states. There’s a ton of really nice gear out there for cheap. Heck once I finish testing the seed I have made I’m happy to share with everyone.
What other seed banks are in the States ? I know 420 but I don't know of any others

Heck once I finish testing the seed I have made I’m happy to share with everyone.
Let me know when you have a uppy happy giggly sativa cross that doesn't sit you down :cheesygrinsmiley:.
What other seed banks are in the States ? I know 420 but I don't know of any others
They're in Amsterdam.
"Every order is shipped for free to each and every U.S. state, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK, right from our base in Amsterdam."

Neptune Seeds is a sponsor and are in the states. They carry seeds from a lot of north americas top breeders.
Yes. I can not personally attest to seedman as I have not run anything from them. So I’m not bashing them but it’s nice to have a diverse portfolio of gear.

Let me know when you have a uppy happy giggly sativa cross that doesn't sit you down :cheesygrinsmiley:.

They're in Amsterdam.
"Every order is shipped for free to each and every U.S. state, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK, right from our base in Amsterdam."
So 420 is in Amsterdam ? I didn't know that I though they were US based

What seeds are you making ? Strain wise....
I’m not sure what I’m doing. Lmao
I am going to make a lot of stuff just can’t really say what they will produce. Here’s a few seedlings I made my last flower run. Plants and Seeds were harvested around a month ago and germinated a few days later.

They're in Amsterdam.
You got it shed

Yes. I can not personally attest to seedman as I have not run anything from them. So I’m not bashing them but it’s nice to have a diverse portfolio of gear.
I wish I could buy through ACE but they have the same stupid Weld Pay and all my attempts to buy through Weld pay always gives me a Payment declined or failed. Why did they have to go changing things to make it even harder to order seeds :(

Call your bank and see if they need to release your funds for overseas transactions.
I had to do that once and it worked , I will try that next time I try to buy seeds

The last Sweet Tooth hasn't broke through the soil yet. I was hoping she would make an appearance today but that's not going to happen. Maybe tomorrow or Tuesday , Fingers crossed :nervous-guy: :goof:

Should I leave the seedlings under 24/7 or should I set my timer to 16/8?. should I keep them under 24/7 and if so for how long ?

No I gota go reset my timers again. I have the hardest time setting the dam things up. Mainly setting so they come on at 8am and go off 16 hours later

Back
Top Bottom