PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

We were discussing Stakes and using them for our up coming NH grow over on Weems thread. I didn't know they had 6foot bamboo stakes but Duggan said he had 6foot plastic stakes so I looked on the Zon and found some 6footers so they are in my cart. I am thinking I will need them for the Nevilles Haze grow and I would rather have them on had then need them and not have them.
Are you crazy you have told her you bought 2 boxes of bamboo sticks now you are going to buy some man you must love playing with fire good luck bud the truth has always been my best way good luck :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Are you crazy you have told her you bought 2 boxes of bamboo sticks now you are going to buy some man you must love playing with fire good luck bud the truth has always been my best way good luck :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yeah I know I got two packages of 25, 4foot Bamboo stakes and three Budget LED lights and now I need to order more stakes and when I get my area in the basement I will need a few more lights. I will let her know about the new lights. She has seen my tent and she knows the lights were $400 a piece so I think she knows because last time she saw the tent she looked up at the lights and ask why I only had 1 turned on. I told her it was because they are just seedlings and don't need all the lights on so she either hasn't made the connection or she did and just dint say anything.
:D

Man maybe you got lucky I have too many weapons in my house and my wife knows how to use them :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'm just lucky she is on my side so we talk about it I explain why I really need it and 99% of the time she gives in the other 1% I have to give her that much money so she can spend on what she wants but i fill that's far

I usually have music playing all day. The wife hates it when I crank it up. I like to listen and share my Led Zeppelin with the neighbors and she doesn't like it that loud, You know when the base shakes through your whole body and the guitar is screaming and the Drums are banging loud enough you feel it too. I don't listen to it that loud for long maybe a song or two. If I listen to good music like that it gets me a little Manic and I Love it. I get cold chills over my whole body when I am in the mood to listen to it cranked up like that
See!? Your a giver! Sharing great music for the benefit of the neighbors. Good for you! Actually my wife works from home now, so music at paint stripping levels doesn't happen as often as it did... much to the disappointment of the neighbors im sure.

My son got me addicted to Spotify... i have a ton of CDs, but never touch them anymore, I feel bad about it actually, but its so easy. All the bands you looked for in the shop who played once on Saterday Night Live in 1983 are easily found. I spent a weekend filling my que, so now i just shuffle it and do my thing. Down side is all those songs I used to get excited over because they were never played, are slowly getting old. Now, I'm a musical vampire, constantly searching for something new. My musical tastes have changed too. While I used to love bands like Suicidal Tendencies, Slayer, etc. I have mellowed quite a bit for bands like Zero 7, Air, Morcheba etc. The sound quality is much better, which has become a driver in my music selection. Getting old i suppose.

Urban Achiever-now Tony Urban and I have similar taste in music. "Chill" is the genre. The difference is he actually makes his own music... and he's really quite good at it.

Yeah I know I got two packages of 25, 4foot Bamboo stakes and three Budget LED lights and now I need to order more stakes and when I get my area in the basement I will need a few more lights. I will let her know about the new lights. She has seen my tent and she knows the lights were $400 a piece so I think she knows because last time she saw the tent she looked up at the lights and ask why I only had 1 turned on. I told her it was because they are just seedlings and don't need all the lights on so she either hasn't made the connection or she did and just dint say anything.
:D

Went to buys 6 lights from budget last night. Passed out and woke up this morning to them being sold out. fml currently waiting on email from company.buying them to replace my cobs

Went to buys 6 lights from budget last night. Passed out and woke up this morning to them being sold out. fml currently waiting on email from company.buying them to replace my cobs
I hope they come in soon. You will Love their lights. Which ones were you ordering ?

I have some good news. My seed had a very small tail so I put her to bed and covered her up, I wet down the top of the soil. It was dry on top so I gave it a few sprays to wet down the area So soon I am hoping she finds her legs and pops her head out in a few days

Any better suggestions. Really only need for bloom anyway
That is the light I have. I have three of them in my 5x5 They work Great !!!!! I got mine in 3500k because for now I only have the one tent. I think when I have another area I will still get the 3500k they worked Really well. Don't forget to ask them to put on an 8 or 10 extension cord on it so you can put your drivers outside of the tent/room They don't charge extra if you let them know you want it that way. Like I said I hope they get em in soon so you can get them and start using them

Hay guys I want to Welcome Hawk4200 , He just started his new journal and is looking for folks to sub up to his journal. Please show him some 420mag Love

Hey PC,
Im lookin at buying a new laptop just to play some WoW - Shadowlands with a couple of long time friends. Is there a brand and/or model you’d recommend that’s not crazy expensive but will let me play with high graphics and perfect FPS? Also a company that glues their hard drives properly. I’ve had fatal problems with that in the past.

anyone else around here that can recommend a good laptop is also welcome to chime in!

Dell G-series. Not tops, but good enough and it's just a few clicks to configure options and order. I didn't drink the Dell koolaide, but I've used several of their laptops for both work and play for a few years. If you want easy, it's an option.

For that matter, you could add a couple hundred dollars and get an Alien M. Might be more than you need, but pc's are still like houses. Buy more than you need and grow into it...lmao

The G-series laptops are a bit more expensive than the ones I was looking at. I’m thinking about doing an ASUS Tuf 17.3”. It’s AMD Ryzen 5 3550H CPU and Radeon RX560x GPU. They have an Nvidia GeForce equivalent build, but the amd series are built to military grade durability specs. I’m not trying to play anything crazy, just wow and Starcraft. The AMD build is $800 the Intel build is $890 and only 15.6”

Back
Top Bottom