Scrogdawgs 400W RDWC White Widow Fem Scrog Grow

Fun to watch the trichomes, indeed,, i have an old ten X loupe I have had since my photography days, probably thirty years ago, cheap,plastic broken and glued, but doesmthe job and reminds me of old times

Oh, and how old I am, efin thing

Lookin great friend. Excited fer yer next grow,, salude

:volcano-smiley:

Alls good....at least for today. The buds are ranging from 5-10 inches long, they're filling and swelling slightly now. Pictures seem a little dark, on my screen anyway.
Day 32 Flower
MG_9273.jpg

MG_9281.jpg

MG_9277.jpg

MG_9275.jpg

MG_9285.jpg

Damn that thing is looking niiiice! Nice work I bet she is going to be very tasty! #lovememesomewidiow

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

wow,, gonna be a show stopper, indeed,, i can feel the sticky from here,, gonna start stinkin er up good too i bet,, nice workin it dawgy,,

good dawgy,,:volcano-smiley:

Bang some light in from the sides and get those secondaries fattening up! Looking spectacular.
You know I was thinking the same thing... Scrogdawg, if I had your setup I would make a lightweight 16 or 20 inch tall wall to set on the frame, possibly only 3 sided so as to allow for better airflow, maybe just white drywall to reflect some light in from the side. One I could just lift off for easy access.

Hi Scrogdawg, the grow is looking awesome. Keep up the good work....

I decided to take the lowly soil plant out of the double scrog today as it was being drowned out of the light by the two hydro plants. Thought I would defol and trim her up nicely, give her a drink and a bit of love and ya know, that all went well. Took a couple of pictures and then it was time to weave it back into the double scrog for better access to the lights because I'm just that kind of a caring guy. WTF was I thinking, I beat the shit out of it like it was a red haired stepchild by the time I had it back in the scrog and then had to put on two splints because I not only split the main stock near the base but just to make sure it was fucked I broke one of the five branches as well. The poor bastard, it must hate my guts right about now. Anyway, its never amounted to much but then I didn't give it much of a chance growing in with the two hydros. Its never seen a nute in its life and has lived on ph 6.5 water only since day 1. It'll make some bubble hash I spose.

Here's what left of her.
MG_9294.jpg

MG_9297.jpg

Scrogs are too much of a pita. Some love em tho

I sure like mine Grebs, just had to learn the hard way not to piss around with it once the plants were established. Ohhh the trials and tribulations of being a noob...

I think it looks good dawg.

[Disclaimer]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

My First DWC Grow - Unknown Strain

What the hell, Dawg! She's naked! You've trimmed her like a fricking poodle. LMAO!
Not to worry. The split stem thing and broken branch are the least of your worries. She's ugly! :thedoubletake::):rofl:

Just kidding. I hope she pulls through for you. :popcorn:

Hey! At least you don't have a molybdenum deficiency. Naaah... I'd rather have the def. Hahaha

Feel the love. Feel the love pouring out of me like a new-age dirty hippie . :Namaste:
I'm going to go douse myself in patchouli and burn one of those big sage blunts and chant mantras for the health of your ugly naked broken abused dirt girl.

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom