Scrogdawgs 400W RDWC White Widow Fem Scrog Grow

What the hell, Dawg! She's naked! You've trimmed her like a fricking poodle. LMAO!
Not to worry. The split stem thing and broken branch are the least of your worries. She's ugly! :thedoubletake::):rofl:

Just kidding. I hope she pulls through for you. :popcorn:

Hey! At least you don't have a molybdenum deficiency. Naaah... I'd rather have the def. Hahaha

Funny because when I looked at the picture I thought poodle too. Ugly just doesn't do her justice, theres gotta be another level past that.

Feel the love. Feel the love pouring out of me like a new-age dirty hippie . :Namaste:
I'm going to go douse myself in patchouli and burn one of those big sage blunts and chant mantras for the health of your ugly naked broken abused dirt girl.

:circle-of-love:

OK, but I don't want to see any pictures of you and Yoko holed up in a hotel somewhere pouring out that said love.

Hilarious,, the plant and the conversation. Too funny. The plant that is. How the heck did ya get that out in one piece? Still a nice healthy lookin stick tho, all good

Gonna try to get my mastik plant out of the screen tomorrow,, i think I might be able to get the whole plant out without damage, for a foto shoot only

Tomorrow mornin, salude dawgy,, lookin just fine, indeed

Thanks nivek. I'll be glued to the computer screen tomorrow waiting for your photos complete with beheadings and all the gore. lol.

Gonna try to get my mastik plant out of the screen tomorrow,, i think I might be able to get the whole plant out without damage, for a foto shoot only

Scrogdawg said:
Thanks nivek. I'll be glued to the computer screen tomorrow waiting for your photos complete with beheadings and all the gore. lol.

I'm not expecting much carnage because nivek can untie his scrog net and then weave it back through the plants when he's done.

Going to drop some beans in a week so they're ready for the hydro when this grow is finished. Been contemplating what would go into the next grow and I think I've decided on these.

1 - White Widow (Brazilian Sativa/Indian Indica Hybrid) Feminized
2 - Mastic (Mama Thai/Thai Stic Sativa) Regular
2 - G-Thirteen (Afghan indica) Regular

The Mastic and G-Thirteen aren't feminized seeds so hoping for one female from each for a total of three plant under the bulb.

Going to drop some beans in a week so they're ready for the hydro when this grow is finished. Been contemplating what would go into the next grow and I think I've decided on these.

1 - White Widow (Brazilian Sativa/Indian Indica Hybrid) Feminized
2 - Mastic (Mama Thai/Thai Stic Sativa) Regular
2 - G-Thirteen (Afghan indica) Regular

The Mastic and G-Thirteen aren't feminized seeds so hoping for one female from each for a total of three plant under the bulb.
Be lookin forward to this grow Scrogdawg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Some Tuesday randoms... In the last photo you can kind of see how it was scrogged in rows.

Day 38 Flower
MG_9356.jpg

MG_9351.jpg

MG_9348.jpg

MG_9345.jpg

Throughout veg and into early flower these two plants looked identical which was no surprise as they came from the same seed order and were both White Widow feminized seeds. As they've moved into mid bloom and the colas are beginning to fill and swell they have become noticeably different phenotypes. It will be interesting to see the diffrerence in how each yields and smokes. Pheno "A" has long thin more traditional leaves and color while Pheno "B" has shorter fatter leaves and is a darker very deep shade of green. Heres a couple of pictures of each.
MG_9360a.jpg

MG_9362a.jpg

MG_9363b.jpg

MG_9366b.jpg

Interesting... I am noticing my two white widows are different as well, one has buds that are bigger and rounder on top, the other is much less bulbous on top. It also looks to be slightly more resin covered more trichomes etc. All through veg and early flowers I couldn't see any difference though. And mine look different again from any of yours!

PE636's Purple Kush Coco Grow

I was informed yesterday by my wife that if I didn't make the smell in the house go away by today I wouldn't see her for a while. The last time she said that I didn't see her for three days but on the fourth day I could see her just a little bit out of my left eye. Anyway, lesson learned and it was off to Amazonland with overnight shipping and problem solved. I must say these filters work well.
MG_9370.jpg

That is sweet scrogdawg!

[Disclaimer]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

My First DWC Grow - Unknown Strain

Back
Top Bottom