Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

Alright...first up is the OGKBv2.1 cross...seeds have just split, so they are getting buried.
20191208_180431.jpg
20191208_180420.jpg

I was looking at flowers with the pocket scope last night as well.....my hand was a bit shaky, but I am fairly certain I saw a few amber tricomes on the BCP. She has stopped pushing out pistols as well....so I am not sure how early she might come down. Two more weeks will be the full 8 weeks....and I am pretty certain she will chopped and drying for Christmas.

The Laniakea are still pushing pistols and not looking as close, but still pretty close.....just not nearly as close as the BCP.

The LTK is starting to bulk up, but will take some time. Gonna let her take as much time as she needs and keep the new girls in the tent until she is ready to let it go.

Gonna grab some photos when I get home today.

Enjoy the week gang.
:surf:

Hey seedling. Pretty sure my BCPs pistils turned Brown early. If she is Still drinking, let her go so she can bulk up. If you confirm ambers then that's your call. Almost all plants I've grown in the kit go 10 weeks.

:passitleft:
The BCP I think I want to let go until there is a heavier amber presence.

The Skellington pheno of the Lani I want to try to take while cloudy and not let it go to amber.

The little bushy Lani I am really not certain at this point.

...and the LTK will come down asap...with the Sativa leaners I don't want to see a lot of amber.

Are you talking 10 weeks from flip or when bloom sets in? I am at day 42 from bloom approximately.

I just count from flip.

:passitleft:
I have been wondering when you start counting for seedlings and for flower and when do you know the bud is set that always confuses me

Ok...so for those wondering. Flip and 'bloom start' are ALWAYS about ten days apart...meaning after flip has been done, bloom starts ten days later. FYI. :circle-of-love:
Thanks Duggan that helps so when do you start counting veg and when do you know the buds are set

Yup....for me its ALWAYS right around ten days after flip before u start seeing pistils in small ,flower like clusters...NOT when u first see a few pistils but a group of them resembling a flower.
That is 'bloom start'.
Cheers eh.
Yup....just double checked my calendar and I started counting at ten days after flip. I thought it might have been a bit later, but it was exactly 10 days. Next Wednesday is 50 days.....so we are right on schedule with the BCP...thinking the Laniakea will take another week maybe from the looks of it. If I take the BCP first....that will put the light to plant ratio back to 1:1 like I wanted.

Ya....at this point ...your garden is almost perfect as far as timing goes...except for the LTK of course. The BCP and Lanny's are close enough with each other u will have no worriez to chop them at the same time...all is great bud!
:cheer: :surf:
Yeah.....I kinda figured since I bought those LTK to potentially run with the KA5H....practically any other choice from my collection would have been better for timing....but live and learn huh? Well, maybe considering I don't really know a whole lot about this OGKB v2.1 cross I am trying out. It has to be an 8 week strain though....it should work out alright.

Some close ups of what we are dealing with at the moment here.

20191209_180311.jpg
20191209_180240.jpg
20191209_180228.jpg
20191209_180042.jpg

Wow, some nice HB produce comin there .. :headbanger:...
Remember to switch right back to GI after the CD's . I bet your garden smells 'mavelous'..:surf:
Absolutely.....the BCP is overpowering everything else....I looked at the buds with the scope again tonight and I would say around 15% of the tricomes are amber....full amber.

The LTK is pretty stinky with lemon/pine, but you got to be close enough that you stop smelling the BCP.

I was starting to think about after the Cats.....I thought it was a water/tea....then into Growth until the end....we don't go back to the transplant do we? If we want the sweetness to come out.

The LTK will most likely go Water>GI>Trans....until a second round of Cats...then proceeding with GI until the finish?

Back
Top Bottom