ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatter

Re: ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatt

You gotta love TGA Subcool strains man. Always frosty as hell

Hell yeah!!! Good Lord, do you grow beautiful plants Shiggity. Damn!!! You got some serious filet mignon sugar leaves hanging on the Agent Orange #1. I wouldn't be so concerned about taking it so immature. My recent research for the oil blog has taught me that certain cannabinoids are at their peak of ripeness before maturity and degrade from then on, so you have a treasure there, although I can't yet tell you what kind of treasure it is. :laughtwo: When I figure it out I'll let you know.

Before we're done on this site we're going to change the cannabis world. I can't wait for the day when they legalize this plant and real, controlled scientific research can be allowed to explode across the country and beyond. Until then, it's up to us.

Thanks so much for posting the germination technique. I saved it on my daughter's blog. Now I can proceed with more confidence. I came into some unexpected money yesterday and can order seeds. Just because I'm curious, what's your favorite strain?

Re: ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatt

Hell yeah!!! Good Lord, do you grow beautiful plants Shiggity. Damn!!! You got some serious filet mignon sugar leaves hanging on the Agent Orange #1. I wouldn't be so concerned about taking it so immature. My recent research for the oil blog has taught me that certain cannabinoids are at their peak of ripeness before maturity and degrade from then on, so you have a treasure there, although I can't yet tell you what kind of treasure it is. :laughtwo: When I figure it out I'll let you know.

Before we're done on this site we're going to change the cannabis world. I can't wait for the day when they legalize this plant and real, controlled scientific research can be allowed to explode across the country and beyond. Until then, it's up to us.

Thanks so much for posting the germination technique. I saved it on my daughter's blog. Now I can proceed with more confidence. I came into some unexpected money yesterday and can order seeds. Just because I'm curious, what's your favorite strain?

I would have to say Twister but since that is no longer available anywhere I don't have a current favorite as nothing has impressed me as much as Twister. They all eventually fell by the wayside. You all will see twister very soon and I know she will just amaze you. That's why she has been kept for almost two decades as a clone strain between my friend and I. I did enjoy several very much and that includes...

MK-Ultra, Great White Shark, G-13, and good ole skunk#1

Of this group I would have to say that Huckleberry Kush seems to be a real awesome strain. She has been a joy to grow and all three phenos I have are keepers. I haven't had the pleasure of smoking her yet but I am eager with anticipation. Professor P (breeder) says she has high THC and a very respectable CBD so I am expecting her to give good pain relief, appetite stimulation, and a nice evening buzz. The agent orange has been quite good as well, I love her flavor. I posted her up on nug of the month today as she is the only one that has been cut down so far. Having two of the three show nanners is not the greatest though, especially because I have used no boosters of any kind this grow, just nutrients.

I want to thank everyone for all the excitement you are posting in this thread. It is really amping me up to get the first harvest I have had in several years!!!!

Oh and I can see the bent stems of two of the seedlings already breaking the soil! Their leaves should show by the time I get home today.

Sue, you're right it is up to us

Hey it might only be a period but its your first post on the forum and its in my thread so I am honored!

Thank you I'm more of an observer than anything. Sweet grow though. Keep shutting down the L.E.D naysayers.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Thank you I'm more of an observer than anything. Sweet grow though. Keep shutting down the L.E.D naysayers.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

I am going to say right now that I think these three LEDs have made some awesome changes in my grow when compared to the times I only used HPS. Granted I have not grown these strains before but the level of trichomes on these buds is astounding to me. I sit on the floor and stare at these plants until I get a buzz from my phone that is my girlfriend just making sure I am okay and asking when I will come back upstairs lol. The scent of these beauties is also off the charts. I still have the HPS going in here but I have noticed that on some of the plants that have been under HPS for most of the time, the side nuggets midway down that are in direct LED lighting are the most sugary of all including the top colas. I am thinking that HPS/LED combo is just an amazing thing!

I am going to say right now that I think these three LEDs have made some awesome changes in my grow when compared to the times I only used HPS. Granted I have not grown these strains before but the level of trichomes on these buds is astounding to me. I sit on the floor and stare at these plants until I get a buzz from my phone that is my girlfriend just making sure I am okay and asking when I will come back upstairs lol. The scent of these beauties is also off the charts. I still have the HPS going in here but I have noticed that on some of the plants that have been under HPS for most of the time, the side nuggets midway down that are in direct LED lighting are the most sugary of all including the top colas. I am thinking that HPS/LED combo is just an amazing thing!

I'm going to be playing around with a serious combo of my favorite CFLs and my LED panels this next grow and really surround those plants with light. Add in all that essential oil wonder Cajun turned us on to and my regular delicious drenches, and I'm anticipating some serious trichomes. Yes! Damn, I can't wait to get started again. :slide:

Welcome to the crew. :welcome: It's always good to see a new smiling face. I look forward to getting to know you better. Good choice on your first post. He is enticing, isn't he? :laughtwo:

Welcome to the crew. :welcome: It's always good to see a new smiling face. I look forward to getting to know you better. Good choice on your first post. He is enticing, isn't he? :laughtwo:

Sue I have decided my veg room needs a flowering plant. and with all of you bullying me with DD pictures I have decided when my veg room clears out after this harvest I am going to break my autoflower cherry with some DD beans.

shiggity, not to take away from your lights, your Doc Bud Kit is helping with the terps too :)

shiggity, not to take away from your lights, your Doc Bud Kit is helping with the terps too :)

Ziggs this is my chem nute grow. And no boosters just 3 part nutes, the demeter's destiny calcium, and some pH up. The doc plants are next to go in flower. I started this grow while my soil was cooking with the intention of choosing the best plants and moving them to high brix. So I can't wait to see what they will do in a living soil!

Ziggs this is my chem nute grow. The doc plants are next to go in flower. I started this grow while my soil was cooking with the intention of choosing the best plants and moving them to high brix. So I can't wait to see what they will do in a living soil!

ok..then, ooops....next! :)

Preach it, sister :) The research that's going to happen will be amazing -- but the work we're doing here, today, is pretty exciting too!

Sue I have decided my veg room needs a flowering plant. and with all of you bullying me with DD pictures I have decided when my veg room clears out after this harvest I am going to break my autoflower cherry with some DD beans.

YAY! Sue and DD bag another awesome grower for the DD cult!

:slide:

Glad to hear ya joining the DD parade.

One of us, one of us, one of us....

Aaaand ... "Freaks" reference from rtk FTW :)

Gooble gobble, gooble gobble ...

Ziggs this is my chem nute grow. And no boosters just 3 part nutes, the demeter's destiny calcium, and some pH up. The doc plants are next to go in flower. I started this grow while my soil was cooking with the intention of choosing the best plants and moving them to high brix. So I can't wait to see what they will do in a living soil!

The name of your 3 part nutes NOW!!!
Hahahaha. But seriously shiggy what 3 part are you using with such great results!

Back
Top Bottom