Solo Cup Comp: Bring It!

I use Linux Mint with Firefox and haven't had any trouble with the browser downloading or showing photos.

Linux is really good these days and free and easy to try first from a live CD or install it to a usb stick.

Main Page - Linux Mint

I like Linux Mint, I ran it through VMware alongside windows. Takes some getting used to but it was fun. I mainly used Backtrack 5 r3 :geek:

man i thought i was the only one with the photo issues, it does work through firefox but may take quite a few goes each pic, i mentioned this in my journal not long ago how it was taking 4 hours to get my pics uploaded, at the time i tried Microsoft Edge which is the built in browser for windows 10 and had the exact same issues.

I get impatient and pull the shells off as soon as they poke out. I've been lucky so far.

good advice.

if you remove the seedling shell from the germinated seed as soon as possible they dont stretch so high, get light sooner and end up with stronger stems, add a drop of water 2 minutes before for lubrication and to soften the shell, then try gently lift the shell off with tweezers, it will lift off easy if ready, if not try the following day.

IMG_20160203_162924.jpg
IMG_20160203_162918.jpg
Day 26 flower reg Afghan

Ok - the first one goes down :(
It's the clone taken from my Thai Stick plant, which is in veg.
Was in veg I should say. Another three months growing out a Thai Stick from seed, and another male.
image36063.jpg

I'll sprout yet another TS seed in the newly empty pot. It won't make it in the contest but I'll reveg it bigger if it's a girl.
On the bright side this solves a real problem which I couldn't find an answer to- how to feed a clone which was ready to flower, on the same watering system as a bunch of seedlings that will be wanting veg nutes.
Goodbye Mr Stick...RIP

Was in veg I should say. Another three months growing out a Thai Stick from seed, and another male.
image36063.jpg

I'll sprout yet another TS seed in the newly empty pot. It won't make it in the contest but I'll reveg it bigger if it's a girl.
On the bright side this solves a real problem which I couldn't find an answer to- how to feed a clone which was ready to flower, on the same watering system as a bunch of seedlings that will be wanting veg nutes.
Goodbye Mr Stick...RIP

Oh, Weasel, I am sorry -- that's so frustrating! All that time just to find a boy ...

20160205_212345.jpg
Ok so here are a couple that I will throw into the ring. Both are bagseed, supposedly Raspberry Kush, so if we get a girl we will take a closer look at a possible strain. And if allowed, since I work at a glass shop my boss will be hand blowing the planter that I will be growing in. we are calling the piece "seed to smoke" (prototype). It will be a 2 piece bong that you grow your plant in and then after harvest you can smoke out of the planter!

Oh, Weasel, I am sorry -- that's so frustrating! All that time just to find a boy ...

Nah. It's the least of my worries Glimmer! I am anxious to find a girl Thai Stick before I run out of seeds though!

Ok so here are a couple that I will throw into the ring. Both are bagseed, supposedly Raspberry Kush, so if we get a girl we will take a closer look at a possible strain. And if allowed, since I work at a glass shop my boss will be hand blowing the planter that I will be growing in. we are calling the piece "seed to smoke" (prototype). It will be a 2 piece bong that you grow your plant in and then after harvest you can smoke out of the planter!

Awesome idea. Can't wait to see it.

Been mucho busy lately and not able to get on 420 much - but I'm still going with the solo cup:high-five:

Solo Jackie is 14 days old and not breaking any records. I'm growing in a new medium, very similar to promix. I think I overwatered a bit the last 24 hrs. I'm hoping the leaves pick up a bit. I've been doing a very light feeding, trying to follow something similar to Atrain's schedule but with ff nutes.:Namaste:

Solo_Jackie_14_daysa-1.JPG

Solo_Jackie_14_days-1.JPG

image36063.jpg

Goodbye Mr Stick...RIP

absolutely the coolest leaves ever,, so classic,, cheers weaseley,, maybe i can grow one too,, :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom