Damn Mel that sucks big time! So sorry you lost practically the entire plant. :(

When one of mine showed signs of mold (not budrot though) I decarbed the entire harvest and saved it in a bag to use for topical pain oil when I need to make more.

:sorry:
Thanks Shed.
The pain cream is an idea. Actually my brother has a friend who makes topicals. I'll see if he wants it. If so I'll ask him for a weight, see how she produced.
The buds were pretty dense.
What a damn shame Mel, so sorry.
Thanks Carmen.
I still have a couple of seeds, so there will be a redemption grow in the future.
We get so close!

I’ve said this before. I used to complain about how much ole mate charges when buying weed. I had no idea the work that goes into cultivating good bud. It takes so much work to get them from seed to jar.

We need to really celebrate ourselves when we beat the odds and get it in a pipe!
Thanks Tra.
On that note the first batch of Lucille's buds have gone through the trimmer, so I'll be testing her tonight.

And @Herbies Seeds knew just how to cheer me up!
Space Grow 21 October 2022 Herbie's.jpg

Thanks Shed.
The pain cream is an idea. Actually my brother has a friend who makes topicals. I'll see if he wants it. If so I'll ask him for a weight, see how she produced.
The buds were pretty dense.

Thanks Carmen.
I still have a couple of seeds, so there will be a redemption grow in the future.

Thanks Tra.
On that note the first batch of Lucille's buds have gone through the trimmer, so I'll be testing her tonight.

And @Herbies Seeds knew just how to cheer me up!
Space Grow 21 October 2022 Herbie's.jpg
Oh Mel. Well, where are we headed next? It's going to be an awesome winter grow I feel it in my bones. Yaay @Herbies Seeds, Mel deserves those 250%!!!!

Oh Mel. Well, where are we headed next? It's going to be an awesome winter grow I feel it in my bones. Yaay @Herbies Seeds, Mel deserves those 250%!!!!
Thanks Krissi.
Those seeds are actually going to have to wait a bit.
Before they arrived I popped a couple of seeds into some jiffy pods and they broke the surface this afternoon.
I'll be starting a new journal for them this evening.
As soon as it's up I'll post a link in here.

Thanks Krissi.
Those seeds are actually going to have to wait a bit.
Before they arrived I popped a couple of seeds into some jiffy pods and they broke the surface this afternoon.
I'll be starting a new journal for them this evening.
As soon as it's up I'll post a link in here.
Look forward to it Mel. Outdoors or in, always a pleasure to follow your grows :green_heart:

Wow Mel, that's some hard luck allright.
I see you've got some exciting prospects though!
Stay stoneder

I have the new journal started

Look forward to it Mel. Outdoors or in, always a pleasure to follow your grows :green_heart:
Thanks Krissi!
The link is above!
Wow Mel, that's some hard luck allright.
I see you've got some exciting prospects though!
Stay stoneder
Thanks Fred!

Sorry about Donatra, Mel. That really sucks especially since you and I both liked her look more than the others.

I'll head over to the new journal now.

Unfortunately, the yield for Donatra is about 5 grams.
As I was taking her out of the drying rack every cola, every bud was covered in grey splotches.
The only bud that isn't ruined are the early buds that got picked off while I was inspecting her just before harvest.
She was in a separate drying rack, so she didn't have a chance to infect Lucille, but I'll inspect her tomorrow anyway.

I'm starting a couple of seeds soon. With Donatra taken out of the equation I'm going to have a bunch of empty jars to fill.
I'm going to have to choose a good indica.

I've got my edible for tonight, hopefully my check of Lucille goes well tomorrow. I'll start a journal for the seeds as soon as something breaks the surface.

Have a good night everyone.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Im sorry to hear Mel.

Sorry about Donatra, Mel. That really sucks especially since you and I both liked her look more than the others.

I'll head over to the new journal now.
Thanks HG.
I have 5g of her, and based on the vape I'll definitely be running Romulan again.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Im sorry to hear Mel.
Thanks D.

In happier news Lucille is now completely down. I had run out of rooming the big drying rack, but after I trimmed the first batch of her buds I was able to get the rest in.
They didn't grow or ripen during that time, but they also didn't mould at all!
They even got rained on, and I didn't lose any.
Based on this grow I would say Skywalker OG is great for mould resistance.

I'll be finishing up this journal in the next few days with vape reports and a summary of each strain. I'll also be sending in samples to get basic potency tests (just THC and CBD), and that will be that.
Thanks for following along so far!

Thanks HG.
I have 5g of her, and based on the vape I'll definitely be running Romulan again.

Thanks D.

In happier news Lucille is now completely down. I had run out of rooming the big drying rack, but after I trimmed the first batch of her buds I was able to get the rest in.
They didn't grow or ripen during that time, but they also didn't mould at all!
They even got rained on, and I didn't lose any.
Based on this grow I would say Skywalker OG is great for mould resistance.

I'll be finishing up this journal in the next few days with vape reports and a summary of each strain. I'll also be sending in samples to get basic potency tests (just THC and CBD), and that will be that.
Thanks for following along so far!

Sounds great Mel, I started following your new journal. Would you mind passing the contact to test the buds? please. I would like to see if I can test mine to see where I am at. Ive never done that.

Back
Top Bottom