Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Hey Van - hope the back spasms are settling and not leaving too much pain behind... downhill is a bitch hey!?

My HPS lights are on 240v. Can I run the QB drivers on 240v
The Mean Well drivers will run on any current ... 90-304 VAC and 47-63 Hz.
:thumb: what Gray said. The meanwell drivers are all universal.

I’m on 240v here and all I had to do was wire an Aussie plug into it (shhh, don’t tell ;) ).

@LaquerHead :eek: mites! :eek:

Recently Conradino used an alcohol spray against mites with good effect. Newty is doing a version of it at the moment too. Seems to work without hurting the plants. Good luck wrangling with them!

...raising your humidity will help some too, and be relentless in your treatments and try to get under every leaf...The key to beating them is to match your spraying to their life cycle, and to be stubborn about it for a couple of weeks. ...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

Thanks a bunch everyone!! I have spinosad on hand so will alternate with that. Every 2 days good enough? Would a person be better off spraying every night for the first few? Looks as if some lacewings or ladybugs need to be bought also!!
I'll spray mine every 3-4 days and will stick with whatever spray for 1 week or two, then switch to the other for a couple weeks.

Thanks @Amy Gardner .... forgot about that alcohol mix Newty is using. That would be a great secondary to the Spinosad through flower. Neem & Pyrethrins through veg... Hmm... I might just add that into my schedule too.

Just mixing it up to kill em from every angle!

Spidermites!
Yea what Duggan said.

That looks like a pretty good infestation so I would get after it real quick.

If that plant is manageable size wise, I would give it a full dip in a 5 gallon bucket. I created a little dohickey that I placed over the top of the soil/pot to hold the dirt in and I flipped the whole plant and dunked all the vegetation into the 5 gallon bucket with Neem (5-7 tablespoons per 5 gallons). I kept it there for a minute just swishing it around and almost a rinsing action. Don't put it back directly under lights for 24-48 hours or it will fry the leaves. The plants may suffer a bit of leef damage but I got rid of them all fairly quickly. Good luck.....they don't appear to be the 2 spotted variety which is also known as the Borg.

Hey Van - hope the back spasms are settling and not leaving too much pain behind... downhill is a bitch hey!?

:thumb: what Gray said. The meanwell drivers are all universal.

I’m on 240v here and all I had to do was wire an Aussie plug into it (shhh, don’t tell ;) ).

@LaquerHead :eek: mites! :eek:

Recently Conradino used an alcohol spray against mites with good effect. Newty is doing a version of it at the moment too. Seems to work without hurting the plants. Good luck wrangling with them!
Yeah my back and hips were toast coming down.....then of course I slipped on wet roots and almost fell. Catching myself basically spasmed the back immediately. But being the good Marine I am, I was prepared for that and smoked an ATF joint I brought with me. Loosened it up and made it down the mountain! Ms Stank had to drive home though.

I know it well. I remember making it up a mountain once, feeling great... you know the achievement of the climb - only to discover that downhill is more taxing on the body! Plus you’re tired from the hike up and less able to control the descent. Man the memories are not pleasant. Hot packs cold packs I’m sure you have a collection of things you do to get through it - my high THC infused oil is the best thing I’ve tried for pain, ever. Hope all your methods are working for you.

At the very least you have some stunning gardens to gaze at and ease the mind :yummy:

:passitleft:

Awe Van,..yup,....i know that feelin all too well. Glad you didn't sieze up too much and were able to get to your vehicle.
That feeling of slipping ...and as soon as you 'catch' yourself ...bang, all those muscles seize. Can be so bad i have to crawl...not good. In the last bunch a yrs. I've been able to recognize that feelin you get right before the 'seize'..lol.
Usually took/takes about three days to loosen up. Also, of note...if the front muscles(core stomach) are strengthened, that makes a huge difference in 'stabilizing' the back and really , really helps. Simple one to try...lay on back...relaxed, feet, shoulder width apart, knees, slightly bent. Like a 'sit'up position. Now arch your back..the small of it...then slowly push down with the same area to the floor ...and rock that for about 15-20 times, you will feel muscles burn and may hear joints popping loose in the 'small' of your back..i do! know how i mean..? Like you are doing the nasty...but your on the bottom...u know the rest...:rofl::hug:....sorry,..couldn't resist... Anyhow , when you can..try that...if you cant 'arch right away , just start by pushing your back against the floor first...doesn't matter...the whole idea is to get those lower joints moving and strengthened ..and that exercise does all that....:slide:Cheers my friend.

Hey....what did I miss??

Oh everything....fine...I'll just lean here and watch.....

Cruisin thru,...havin a cold Stella....kind of muggy out tonight...very high GR temps too. Got boys all week ..gotta keep the outer door closed...oh oh...
Real football

Bud light

Smoked and then grilled chicken

Neighbors admitted to backing into our rental car

Did I mention football

Think I'll smoke some home made Blue Balls now

That’s golden advice about those exercises Chris :thumb: When I was young and a trapeze artist (not joking) our trainer used to get us to do that just like you describe. ANd the pressing the spine to the floor one is really effective (shoulda seen that guys torso - and he said that was the only focused core and torso work he did) - he used to get us to hold the press to the floor and breathe deeply for 10 econds at a time ... many many times. I’d fogotting aout it until you mentioned it just now - used to do it all the time, sounds like a good, low impact one to get back to - thanks for the reminder
:thanks:

Neighbors admitted to backing into our rental car
:eek: good of them to admit it !

Cruisin thru,...havin a cold Stella....kind of muggy out tonight...very high GR temps too. Got boys all week ..gotta keep the outer door closed...oh oh...
Getting hot again here too Duggs. We have 3-4 days coming up in the mid 90s. Damn I hate the freaking heat! I would rather shovel snow with my bad back than deal with this mid 90s and muggy crap. WTF.....am I back in Florida or Louisiana again?

Back
Top Bottom