Stunger Tries Trough Growing And Attempts Fluxing On His Organic Living Soil Balcony

Congrats on bringing your gorgeous balcony trough plants to harvest Stunger. A lovely grow to watch.
Thanks Carmen! With small area balcony growing there are always going to be pros and cons with every decision, but overall I think the increased soil mass of the trough is a good move. Next grow I will try to optimise things a bit better.

I am looking forward to your own upcoming grow once your visitors have left.

Thanks Carmen! With small area balcony growing there are always going to be pros and cons with every decision, but overall I think the increased soil mass of the trough is a good move. Next grow I will try to optimise things a bit better.

I am looking forward to your own upcoming grow once your visitors have left.
Thanks Stunger. I'll be wetting seeds on 30 May.

Update - 2 out of 3 gone - just my "black beauty" left!

Greetings 420 enthusiasts!

Now that I am down to 1 plant, I better take a few pics before it's all over.

Mulanje Sherbert

Now

A big change in coloration from when these 2 pics were taken 7 weeks ago

& then

Back to the present - some buds in the late afternoon glare

Trichome closeups

There are some amber here and there but still mostly clear/cloudy from I can see.

I hope this finds you all well. Thanks for dropping in!
:ganjamon:

Update - 2 out of 3 gone - just my "black beauty" left!

Greetings 420 enthusiasts!

Now that I am down to 1 plant, I better take a few pics before it's all over.

Mulanje Sherbert

Now

A big change in coloration from when these 2 pics were taken 7 weeks ago

& then

Back to the present - some buds in the late afternoon glare

Trichome closeups

There are some amber here and there but still mostly clear/cloudy from I can see.

I hope this finds you all well. Thanks for dropping in!
:ganjamon:
Congrats 🎈🍾 on another successful season, your BB looks like 👍 she’s gonna be something special. Not that the others aren’t. CL🍀

Wow, she's a beauty alright...

When you said "Black beauty", it reminded me of the TV series by the same name, it was about a black horse. I watched it when I was a kid.
Thanks Joe! I remember that.
Congrats 🎈🍾 on another successful season, your BB looks like 👍 she’s gonna be something special. Not that the others aren’t. CL🍀
Thanks CL! It'd be nice to grow a dozen different strains each time.

This has been a great grow start to (almost) finish, Stunger!
I can see why the MS is one of your favorites- she looks like she means business👍:lot-o-toke:

This has been a great grow start to (almost) finish, Stunger!
I can see why the MS is one of your favorites- she looks like she means business👍:lot-o-toke:
Thanks Carcass! I harvested last year's over a week ago, this one is still looking good after going from green to now dark purple.
Ah, the home breed is always intimidating. Who knows, perhaps you'll invent a new strain that will be as famous as gorilla glue or something like that. Good luck, Man!
Cheers Green! On my island in the sea, weed is illegal. The first feminised seeds I successfully received turned out to be regulars which I was super grateful for as that allowed me to make some seeds to get by between seed seizures. Since then I now have received enough feminised seeds to grow. But so far, I rate this one the most. But I wouldn't use the word in 'invented', that evokes an image of a laboratory coat when all I have done is stand in my gumboots and chucked some pollen, haha.

Update - some pics at this slow stage of foundation building

Greetings 420 enthusiasts! Nothing of note to mention, but here are some pics of the young plants about a week on from the last posting.

Mulanje Sherbert

This plant was the smaller of 2 grown from regular Mulanje Sherbert seeds.

Frozen Black Cherry

She is beginning her training well.

Super Lemon Haze

She is not exactly fighting to get out of the blocks first at this stage, but she is underway!

Mulanje Sherbert

Separately potted as my thoughts are that due to it's faster growth that this may be a male. I am hoping it is so I can make some crosses with the other 2 strains.

All together

Thanks for dropping by, I hope you are all having a good start to the New Year and your gardens too! :ganjamon:
Really cool start Stung!

Back
Top Bottom