The Great 4/20 Smokathon of 2016!

<runs in breathless> Am I late !? I was walking Roscoe and he said he smelled brownies then took off running, farting with every fifth stride. Damn dog is going to kill me, either by heart attack trying to keep up, or suffocation from actually staying close. :rofl: Now where are those brownies? :drool:
^^^^:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: fell out laughing as I was imagining the scenario whilst reading it. Effin' hilarious:high-five: Had to stop reading the thread and jump in right quick. I don't mind the strange looks from the strangers around me here at the dealership.(oil change):cheesygrinsmiley:

Don't know how I missed it. Eh....could've been the hailstorm that slowed me a bit. I'm here none the less.:cheesygrinsmiley: I have some 1/2 gal milk jugs of green crack clones that I'll be harvesting 4/20. I'm out.

StayFrosty
CanEyeBus

I didn't miss this yet did I? Are we going on 420 Greenwich time or should I just get high for 24 hours straight to be sure?

Bob ;)

Better to be safe than sorry! :cheesygrinsmiley:

image10639.jpeg

Happy midnight on 420 from England :thumb:

And so it begins! By the way I will give reps to anyone that posts a pic of their Shiggityflip in action! For instructions read the thread in my sig. It has a tutorial hahaha. It would make my year to see Shiggityflips being done around the world!

But where are the vape instructions? :rofl:

Will be joining in on the 4/20 at around 6:00 PST, have to work but will not miss this for the world, hopefully everyone is not completely couch locked by the time I show up for the :party::party::party: it would be a real bummer to have to hang with Roscoe for the whole evening.... he stinks.
We may be couch locked, but there will always be someone here for ya. I know I will be :passitleft:

I think I have a plan together, I started with Kriaze since time starts in England after all, but I will continue through my own midnight. I will b sleeping tonight but I will be pretty blazed when I go to bed so I don't think that counts as cheating.

Wait, that doesn't work since Cronic and so many others are in Hawaii. I guess I will stay up until 1:00 am tomorrow. That outta do it.

Is there anyone in the South Seas, Pacific Rim, Russia, China? SmokeSara! Oh, this is going to be a long few days but well worth it.

:rollit:
Bob ;)

I think I have a plan together, I started with Kriaze since time starts in England after all, but I will continue through my own midnight. I will b sleeping tonight but I will be pretty blazed when I go to bed so I don't think that counts as cheating.

Wait, that doesn't work since Cronic and so many others are in Hawaii. I guess I will stay up until 1:00 am tomorrow. That outta do it.

Is there anyone in the South Seas, Pacific Rim, Russia, China? SmokeSara! Oh, this is going to be a long few days but well worth it.

Bob ;)

Seriously Bob,
I think it would be best if you just started toking now and keep toking until at least 11:30 your time on 4/21 just to be safe as not to offend anyone. I sure wish 4/20 was on a Saturday this year I would be joining you but duty calls

Bob ;)

LMAO!!!! You always make me laugh so hard Dr Bob! It's 4 hours until 4/20 here. I think I will start now, follow Dr Bob's logic, and get pretty blazed before I go to bed, and then I think I will get up at 4:20am and start partying again. I didn't plan very well, the snow has kept me in the last couple days, so I will need to get to my dispensary in the morning (what a time to run out)! Not the best day to go. I can't wait until I have my own flower! I'll rush back home to join you all again! It's about a 3 hour trip total!

Party Hardy my fellow brothers and sisters!
:green_heart::bong::roorrip::smokin::blunt::tokin::hookah:;):cool::lot-o-toke::bongrip::ganjamon::joint:
:theband::tommy::party::party:

Back
Top Bottom