The Great 4/20 Smokathon of 2016!

I'll post one for England on 420 if there's room for a small one, well maybe not so small :)

Really, nothing small about your harvest buckaroo! :laughtwo: I'm hoping to have some Dark Devil dried by then. I'll take a bud early and let it get ready for the celebration. I should probably do that now, huh? LOL!

This should do.

image10400.jpeg

ooh im ready for 420!! jars have been curing for a couple weeks :) **if i dont work, fingers crossed!
I find out Monday if i can make a 420 road trip for the special occasion! :thanks:

ooh im ready for 420!! jars have been curing for a couple weeks :) **if i dont work, fingers crossed!
I find out Monday if i can make a 420 road trip for the special occasion! :thanks:

I'm confused (seriously), Is this something that actually happens in the real world? I had thought everyone had this party online. If it's in online, I'm here with my little amount of weed (only because I haven't gotten to my first harvest yet), but if it's in real life, I can't travel any long distances because of my medical problems. Being such a noob, I figured I'd ask while giving you something to laugh at! :)
:wood:

Thanks!
Smokey

@ Smokey-
For me it is a virtual smokeout.
:high-five:

Ah yes,...Durban Poison, 100% Sativa, from South Africa...very tasty weed, how'd she turn out Canna.?

Dutch Passion, Sativa dominant strain going back to the 1980's I've read. Got high reviews from folks on it, so gave it a chance.

She turned out quite nice. I topped her and it responded very well. Much better than I expected from my past Auto experiences. I'm quite happy and will grow it again.

:circle-of-love:

Maybe I'll post a pic on 4/20 before or after chop. :)

Smokey, because there are varying opinions on how 4:20 or 4/20 or 420 started, type in to Google "The true history of 420" and read a few of the entries there.

Yes, it is a major weed celebration day every single year on April 20th, and light up celebrations at 4:20 p.m. in honor of it.

That's pretty basic, but it's something. :)

Actually I was only joking about the 420 significance, It was just after lilybeanz post about making a road trip that made me wonder if you guys actually get together? I was actually just questioning if this party is online or real world? The 420 part I've understood for a long time. But thanks for thinking of me Canna!

How many of you guys/gals will be chopping plants on 4/20, and what strain?

I'll be chopping an Auto Durban Poison.

:circle-of-love:

Just stumbled in to sub...
By chance 4/20 is the only day I can get off in two weeks and, by complete chance, the only chance I have to harvest my five remaining solo cup girls. Two unknown Ace Mix strains, a disgruntled White Widow, a Lemon Skunk, and a Critical Cheese.

Back
Top Bottom