The Legion Of Doob: Perpetual Chaos

Going to try to see how high I can get Sue before she taps out (or I do).
No one tapped out, was just a very long day of constant stoneyness. @Jgrowlove flew into town and we bbq’d some burgers and smoked joint after joint after joint. This morning I was hungover from herbs for the second time in a week. :rofl:

Was a great 4/20, about to be a great 4/21 just ate a brownie and about to twist another one up! Hope everyone else’s day was as stoney and fun.

Sue and I transplanted the clones yesterday too. I kind of let the BerryBomb clones get a tad too dry in their coco cups so they look a bit wilted, but they’re fine now after transplanting.

94153102-C9DA-4DA1-AE25-85AF6378258A.jpeg

:passitleft:

And i got plenty
Is there a non-dairy version? I'd hate to be uncomfortable over here lol
Yumm, those poofs will go great with Archie’s guacamole.

Happy 4/20 fellas! Going to try to see how high I can get Sue before she taps out (or I do). :rofl:

Hey Ill try guacamole on just about anything, I dont know about poofs though lol. I made scrambled eggs and bacon yesterday for breakfast....and guac lol!

I think they are all good. I moved them into a 4’x4’ tent. I left the three Peyote Critical in the same pot as the roots were pretty tangled. I’ll clone it in a couple weeks so whatever they do will be fine. I bent and tied down the Berry Bomb. The Candida seem like they love life.

B2794637-1864-45A0-912E-996BFD1D7644.jpeg

I didn't even recognize them, I thought you topped. HST buddy! You should see what the wind did to my outdoor Northern Lights!!!! Gonna have to start doing the Shed Shuffle 1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.3

Happy Days Doc!

:thanks:

I kind of let the BerryBomb clones get a tad too dry in their coco cups
Uh oh, Agemon is gonna give you shit!
Yeah they're lookin real good... :rofl:
There he is :).
I left the three Peyote Critical in the same pot as the roots were pretty tangled.
Roll them between your palms when the soil it dry and you can get them to come apart, if you were so inclined:

the Shed Shuffle 1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.3
Can't pin that one on me, I got that system from SweetSue ;).

They seemed pretty stuck and I was running low on pots so I just left them all together. I’m going to clone them anyway so it’ll be fun to see what they turn in to.

Here’s some shots from the other tent, they seem to have taken to the huge perlite pretty nicely. The DDA looks crazy purple and fox tailing.

64174E79-31B4-4E3F-AC2C-D5B1B95AB56F.jpeg
D27E496D-37B7-4700-A38D-2C37ED70906D.jpeg
70B5E561-E77F-499F-9A35-EC51C656A5B8.jpeg
4B46DF13-3A0A-4DE3-8682-AE1363D33EC1.jpeg

It's an insane color for sure

So far all my DDA crosses show the purple color, none as BLACK as it's Mama, but very very sexy

Back
Top Bottom