The Quest For A Kilo

I think I will give her until the weekend before doing any trimming, but it's going to be quite a harsh session this time around.

Always very worried about mould when there is so much leaf.

420-magazine-mobile1978287990.jpg

420-magazine-mobile644421116.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1420970472.jpg

420-magazine-mobile309647696.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1299234231.jpg

Yesterday the last purple kush and unknown strain got the chop.

420-magazine-mobile1230736951.jpg

Not necessarily but she will require a little tlc, support her like you did with the stake, if it's split then some insulated tape (electricians tape) around the wound will help seal it.

Cannabis is a very resilient plant, and will do everything it can to keep on growing.

I read somewhere that you can use hot wax as another way to seal and heal split stems. Not sure if its true or not...probably does the same thing the electrical tape does in your solution Mono.

I read somewhere that you can use hot wax as another way to seal and heal split stems. Not sure if its true or not...probably does the same thing the electrical tape does in your solution Mono.

That's probably a much better alternative to be honest.

Thinking about it, the tape doesn't give a tight seal it more gives immediate support to the wound and you have to be careful to remove it once the plant has healed and continued growth.

The hot wax would seal the wound fully, and it's a fix and forget method, the plant can just keep growing once the wound has healed and won't hinder it in any way.

Thanks for sharing that fella! I'm going to keep it in mind if I split the stem accidentally again .

Wouldn't the wax be quite hot at first and tricky to do with a candle?

I love your journals Mono. What a beauty! :jawdropper: :peace::hippy:

Wouldn't the wax be quite hot at first and tricky to do with a candle?

I love your journals Mono. What a beauty! :jawdropper: :peace::hippy:

I don't know...but if it was me using it, I would melt some wax into a spoon and then drip it from the spoon. But thats just me. Hopefully i won't ever have to try to use it.

I don't know...but if it was me using it, I would melt some wax into a spoon and then drip it from the spoon. But thats just me. Hopefully i won't ever have to try to use it.

Just yesterday I was a bit aggressive with bending one of my tops and snapped it pretty good. It was still attached but just hangin on. I used some electrical tape and 36 hours later it's looking good and on the mend. I'm gonna leave the tape on at least another 5 days but tomorrow officially starts week 3 of flowering and I don't wanna smoke no tape... The tape works!!!
VE8B1052.jpg

Nice to know im Not they only one worried about mold. Its one of those things that never even crossed my mind until it happened to me.. plant looks beautiful Mono

Thanks twox!

The one and only time I had mould issues was the first time I grew this exact strain. NL x BB from world of seeds.

Really don't want to go through that again.

Thanks all ..

We are now on day 33 of 12/12. I can let her go as long as 9 weeks (63 days) before I have to harvest and shut down the grow for a couple of days.

Today I added pk 13/14 @ half recommended dose, I'll give her this every couple of days along side the daily feeding of canna coco a and b.

The last defoliation was mainly removing under growth and leaving only the most developed buds. Other than periodic removal of shading leaves in the canopy it's plain sailing for the next four and a half weeks until harvest.

420-magazine-mobile1064269043.jpg

420-magazine-mobile712673729.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1285347102.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1178173016.jpg

In the rather bare veg tent, the next round of plants it's slowly adjusting to the LED. They were in a state of almost hibernation from the cold room they were surviving in

420-magazine-mobile1634420660.jpg

I decided to keep the unknown plant and reveg her for another round or maybe a batch of clones.

420-magazine-mobile1867336666.jpg

We have a clone from the current big girl. Which will make another one plant grow in the future.

420-magazine-mobile763239833.jpg

And the purple kush which donated the clones for the next run.

420-magazine-mobile1376534352.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1045874181.jpg

@Mono forgive me of you've been asked this, I'm running a 4x4 with 600w but I've just purchased a Cooltube my temps have been ridiculous nearly 40° hopefully this will help.

What hood and fan setup do you use?

I currently use a batwing cheap hood.

6" outlet and fan
4" inlet with fan all from window..

Still temps are really high.

I'm getting the cool tube in soon as..

And I'm in South West UK.

Hey Mono...looking lovely...any chance you can get a pic with the while balance on your camera?

Back
Top Bottom