I think the stretch of mine is slowing down now. It'll be okay with me, there will be lots of flower.
These ladies are still going strong right now. They were just starting to push up on the trellis net this morning.

The Vivosun Bud Factory
Colombian Gold Clones in RDWC

Featuring the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System and the VSFD6500
Sponsored by VIVOSUN and Herbies USA Express

Welcome back to the Vivosun Bud Factory, a Vivosun 5x5 (60x60x80) advanced grey tent equipped with a custom Vivosun Smart Grow System (SGS) with a Vivosun VSFD6500 and a 45g 4-site RDWC system.

Vivosun Smart Grow System recipe: Colombian Gold RDWC Flower *SEEDLING* mode
  • Light - Vivosun VSFD6500
    • 20:00-08:00 - OFF
    • 08:00-20:00 - 100% Flowering mode (40 DLI @ second net)
  • Circulation - Vivosun AeroWave E6
    • 20:00-08:00 - Speed 5
    • 08:00-20:00 - Natural Wind
  • Exhaust - Vivosun 6" AeroZesh
    • 20:00-08:00 - 58% RH, speed 6
    • 08:00-20:00 - 85F & 66% RH, speed 8
Other Equipment:
- Vivosun AeroWave A6 oscillating
- Vivosun 13" oscillating floor fan oscillating horizontally and vertically, on natural wind mode
- Active Aqua 1/4hp chiller set to 68f with 3f swing

Date: 10/11/23 Day# 49- Flip day# 24- Flower day# 14
Strain: Herbies Seeds Colombian Gold (World of Seeds) fem photo clones
Names: Maria(Front-left), Luisa(Front-right), Camila(back-left), Sofia(back-right)
Nutrients: MC, Hydroguard, Z7
Medium: 8" Netpots with clay balls in RDWC system (5x13g buckets)

This morning a few buds were peeking up over the trellis net.

Overall, there's only a couple of inches difference in the canopy. The biggest difference is in the back, especially in the corners. I probably tried to stretch them too far. I've removed all LST at this point and I'm trying to let them grow up.

I moved the light a little further back in the tent to try to get more light back there and even it up. I'm still hoping to get at least 6 more inches of stretch over the next week. Let's see what you got ladies!

#VIVOSUN #LoveWhatYouGrow

Your photography is the ducks nuts bruv!
Thanks T. I use my phone on auto mode. I keep telling myself I'm going to play around with 'pro' mode as a way to working up to a real camera but it keeps being good enough ;)

The Vivosun Bud Factory

Welcome back to the Vivosun Bud Factory, a Vivosun 5x5 (60x60x80) advanced grey tent equipped with a custom Vivosun Smart Grow System (SGS) with a Vivosun VSFD6500 and a 45g 4-site RDWC system.

Other Equipment:
- Vivosun 13" oscillating floor fan oscillating horizontally and vertically, on natural wind mode

Date: 10/13/23 Day# 51- Flip day# 26- Flower day# 15
Names: Maria(Front-left), Luisa(Front-right), Camila(back-left), Sofia(back-right)

I don't think I'm going to get the stretch I was hoping for. I've been following @gwhunran with the clones I gave him that he flipped a few days before I did so the short stretch was expected. Even though they seemed to have stalled out right around the net, they're only on day# 16 of flower so they could still stretch a bit more.

The thing is... I'm not sure I care. If I think I need the upper trellis net for support, I can lower it between the buds. As it is, they all look like they can support themselves. For now, I've lowered the light a bit and will see what they do in the next few days. As long as they stay looking this healthy I have no complaints ;)

The Vivosun Bud Factory

Other Equipment:

Date: 10/13/23 Day# 51- Flip day# 26- Flower day# 15

I don't think I'm going to get the stretch I was hoping for. I've been following @gwhunran with the clones I gave him that he flipped a few days before I did so the short stretch was expected. Even though they seemed to have stalled out right around the net, they're only on day# 16 of flower so they could still stretch a bit more.

The thing is... I'm not sure I care. If I think I need the upper trellis net for support, I can lower it between the buds. As it is, they all look like they can support themselves. For now, I've lowered the light a bit and will see what they do in the next few days. As long as they stay looking this healthy I have no complaints ;)

I think yours have behaved exactly the same. :) I think I would lower the upper net now, while it would still be easy, just in case they get too heavy for the stalks, and they might.:hmmmm: I'm noticing a frost on mine,:)about day three now.

I think yours have behaved exactly the same. :) I think I would lower the upper net now, while it would still be easy, just in case they get too heavy for the stalks, and they might.:hmmmm: I'm noticing a frost on mine,:)about day three now.
I was thinking the same thing today. It will help raise up the corners and edges too.

The Vivosun Bud Factory

• 08:00-20:00 - 100% Flowering mode (40 DLI)
Other Equipment:

Date: 10/17/23 Day# 55- Flip day# 30- Flower day# 20

Saturday these ladies got a new reservoir. I'd added 34G since the last res change and they were 6G down. It's only a 45G system so almost the entire initial res was gone. It had only been 17 days, which showed me that I'd been waiting too long in my previous grows between res changes.

For nutrients I'm using the same MC mix that I'm using for my autos: 5g Megacrop 1-part (9-7-14), 1g Magnesium Nitrate (mgn) and .33g Bud Explosion (be 0-26-37). This gives me 148-50-182 with 114Ca, 64Mg, and 51S. Best of all, I calculated it out and it costs me $3 for each 45G res change. At that price, I think I can change the res out more often ;)
Colombian Gold RDWC Tracker.png
These ladies didn't stretch as much as I had hoped. A few buds made it up above the second net, but the edges are still a few inches below.

Yesterday I lowered the trellis net about 6". My main goal was to get some support on the buds on the outside. After that I pushed the net down between the buds. While I was at it, I reached down and pulled out a few fans from under the canopy. This will probably be their last thinning until before harvest, so I want to make sure there is good airflow down there.

This morning everyone looks healthy and happy. The buds are stacking and starting to frost up. Time to settle in for a few months of flower ;)

G-Zus!

Holyman! Those dang plants are vibrating the air in there, and turning some of it green, or glowing, or or or something!

Reminds me of Chuckeye's Sativas in SIPs recently... explosive growth? Uh, yeah, explosive enough that some surrounding air molecules look like they got green slimed.

I'm telling ya, everything coming into contact with the weed in that @VIVOSUN 4-popper you've got 'waterfalling' in there, is turning green and taking on a harmonic from somewhere.

A creative/destructive, fundamental force of nature.

No doubt this is how Green Thumbs are created.

Possibly, and very likely, also how Sissy from, "Even Cowgirls Get the Blues" got her no-fail, magical hitchhiking thumbs. Still looking into that one.:cool:

Nothing says, "Even Cowgirls" like 90's. Wait... what?

I said, nothing says, "The 90's" like, "Even Cowgirls...".

And I don't mean the movie. I mean that the book had, "90s" written all over it, yeah the one written in 1976 by Tom "Call Me Tim and yer Dead!" Robbins. No, not the Gus Van Sant movie released in 1993.

The '93 film was kinda 90s, maybe even 90s-inspired. Maybe. But the book, written in '76, is pure, Columbian 90s, Bro-heim.

0cdd03f348ef163f708afe08a31ec647829d1b80_2_291x500.jpeg

G-Zus!

Holyman! Those dang plants are vibrating the air in there, and turning some of it green, or glowing, or or or something!

Reminds me of Chuckeye's Sativas in SIPs recently... explosive growth? Uh, yeah, explosive enough that some surrounding air molecules look like they got green slimed.

I'm telling ya, everything coming into contact with the weed in that @VIVOSUN 4-popper you've got 'waterfalling' in there, is turning green and taking on a harmonic from somewhere.

A creative/destructive, fundamental force of nature.

No doubt this is how Green Thumbs are created.

Possibly, and very likely, also how Sissy from, "Even Cowgirls Get the Blues" got her no-fail, magical hitchhiking thumbs. Still looking into that one.:cool:

Nothing says, "Even Cowgirls" like 90's. Wait... what?

I said, nothing says, "The 90's" like, "Even Cowgirls...".

And I don't mean the movie. I mean that the book had, "90s" written all over it, yeah the one written in 1976 by Tom "Call Me Tim and yer Dead!" Robbins. No, not the Gus Van Sant movie released in 1993.

The '93 film was kinda 90s, maybe even 90s-inspired. Maybe. But the book, written in '76, is pure, Columbian 90s, Bro-heim.

0cdd03f348ef163f708afe08a31ec647829d1b80_2_291x500.jpeg
uhhhh Thanks RD! And, pass that over will ya?:passitleft:

Damn, this gonna be 1 helluva sea of green simply beautiful 😍
Thanks Mell, I'm really happy with how well they filled in the space.

Back
Top Bottom