Sorry to hear this bro hopefully you can pull it back🤞🏽 only thing I can think of is because starting off with organic matter and it coming bad?? I know I've done this before but with drain to waste we basically flush on a regular so the organic matter disappeared but with bottom feed it would just sit their the whole grow?

Sorry to hear this bro hopefully you can pull it back🤞🏽 only thing I can think of is because starting off with organic matter and it coming bad?? I know I've done this before but with drain to waste we basically flush on a regular so the organic matter disappeared but with bottom feed it would just sit their the whole grow?
Seems the most logical explanation. I think if I run coco in these pots again I'll go sterile from the off. Perhaps top water for a couple more weeks before switching on the system too. Let the plant get more established so water isn't sitting as long in the pots.
Plenty of life left in them vet..
You'll be alreet our kid..now you've caught it.:thumb:
Thanks bud. I really hope so.

You'll be alreet our kid
This reminded me of home. 😁

No way of switching it up and using the pot system as drainage and top feed with a pump on a new run.
I have done this with a wilma system as i had no luck with recirculating systems.
But im sure your get it dialed in mate if you give yourself the time ;)

No way of switching it up and using the pot system as drainage and top feed with a pump on a new run.
I have done this with a wilma system as i had no luck with recirculating systems.
But im sure your get it dialed in mate if you give yourself the time ;)
Yeah that could be done I'm sure. Just drain the trays out after feeding. I do want to take the time to dial it in but also need some half decent harvests too. Wish I could run another tent.

I'm checking the res pH twice a day usually. Minimum once. Keeping it 5.8-6.0. I've even been testing the pH of the feed sat in the Autopot trays.
Oh good, thanks!
Think I found the "root" cause of the problem. I flushed the Blue Cheese tonight and after running water through for a minute I got a proper stink of rotten eggs.
Oof, but good think you've sorted that out.
Plenty of life left in them vet..
What Lister said!
:popcorn:

I think if I run coco in these pots again
When vet lol I think you ment when you run in Coco again 🤣🤣
I still can't believe the white lights is the smallest but chilling like a boss bitch.. how many seeds to get one to pop and now look👌🏽

When vet lol I think you ment when you run in Coco again 🤣🤣
I still can't believe the white lights is the smallest but chilling like a boss bitch.. how many seeds to get one to pop and now look👌🏽
Yeah mate, after a rough start she's loving life. I'm hoping my last WWxNL seed pops on the next grow and I can veg her a bit longer.

Comparison of the Blue Cheese & Mac N Cheese pom-poms. The Blue Cheese has monster pistils but very little trichome development. The Mac N Cheese pistils are a little smaller but she is frosting up more already. I don't know if that means anything but just a observation tonight. 🤣

Blue Cheese
PXL_20230415_221341554~2.jpg
PXL_20230415_221347872~2.jpg

Mac N Cheese
PXL_20230415_221353748~2.jpg
PXL_20230415_221400938~2.jpg

I reckon they might be toast. Getting worse every day. Pulling everything from the fans to keep the buds alive. 😢
PXL_20230416_205128392~2.jpg
PXL_20230416_205045609~2.jpg
PXL_20230416_205039644~2.jpg
PXL_20230416_205031704~2.jpg
PXL_20230416_205024658~2.jpg
PXL_20230416_205018892~2.jpg
PXL_20230416_205013879~2.jpg
Sorry to see this bro at least the pots are covered to stop any airborne spread. 🤞🏽 For the white lights. What you thinking? You got more autos?

I reckon they might be toast. Getting worse every day. Pulling everything from the fans to keep the buds alive. 😢
That growth is looking a bit challenging, I hope there is still some change that can be done to help. Whenever I screw up mine. I feel the roots get quite compromised and are hard to recover.

Sorry to see this bro at least the pots are covered to stop any airborne spread. 🤞🏽 For the white lights. What you thinking? You got more autos?
Thinking I'll try to squeeze in my 40x40 tent and fire up a few photos in soil.
That growth is looking a bit challenging, I hope there is still some change that can be done to help. Whenever I screw up mine. I feel the roots get quite compromised and are hard to recover.
I'll try to flush them both again with H2O2 over the next couple of nights. Pray to the canna gods. The flowers on the Mac N Cheese are looking okay still, but it seems they're still pulling everything out of the fans so I guess the roots aren't taking much up.

It's super disappointing but I'm trying not to get too down about it. Live and learn.

Well I've rearranged things in the cupboard slightly and managed to squeeze the 40x40cm tent in. Just got to get a light & USB fan in. I think I'll just attach one of the other tents intakes into it for air exchange. Will have to see how that effects the environment in the bigger tent though. Isn't much space to move around now. 🤣
PXL_20230417_214440607.jpg

Sorry your girls took a turn for the worse, Vet..
Do you figure it's the roots causing it?

Back
Top Bottom