Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

I'm liking the new directions you're taking her!

:circle-of-love: :geek:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

:high-five: slowgro, if she grows all summer, I'll have issues, like trichomes sticking to that wall when we get our very high winds.

so we're taking advanced precautions, nothing worse than damaged trichomes.

I was able to bend/supercrop, two limbs into 90° angles, about 3/4 of the way up, I think she liked it. :peace:

Now I see some light color blemishing, on these 2 baby girls, NoLie is the smaller and OmG is the other,

they're still happy & seem to be clearing up with straight water feed yesterday.

They were transplanted into a high N soil mixture.

Any thoughts? :thanks:

OmG/OG ... ................................................. and , ............................ NoLie/N Lights
P5237815NLnOG.jpg

I don't really see it going over the wall, so my bet is under. It's just so low to the ground and fluxing bushy! lol. Might not be able to smoke it all if it DOES go over! XD Lemme know if you need some help finishing it! XD :roorrip::bigtoke::passitleft:

I don't really see it going over the wall, so my bet is under. It's just so low to the ground and fluxing bushy! lol. Might not be able to smoke it all if it DOES go over! XD Lemme know if you need some help finishing it! XD :roorrip::bigtoke::passitleft:

Oh lord o Dank! :thanks: that's some good chron, thanks for the rip & THNX FOR YOUR WALL VOTE!!

I'll let you know if I need help trimming, lol :high-five:

Good fine weed to you Sir Trichster! May your day be full of fantabulous fluxing in the sun!!

Thank you LA, best of buds to you & yours'. Fogged in today, sun will break thru any minute, :surf:

sending clouds south, to Lester right now :)

Hi Trichomes, I got your pm last night. I'm honored that you are offering your expertise on my upcoming outdoor flux. Thank you. I'm subbin' up. I can't pm yet, but soon :)

looks good, ur NL looks alot structurally different than mine, must be a lil different genes.

Hi Trichomes, I got your pm last night. I'm honored that you are offering your expertise on my upcoming outdoor flux. Thank you. I'm subbin' up. I can't pm yet, but soon :)

:cheer: :welcome::thumb: Kodiak :passitleft: your welcome gifts :passitleft: :circle-of-love:

420 Fluxers Unite:green_heart:

KODIAC, Outdoor fluxer, right? very happy to have you on board, indoor or outdoor, my door is open to all 420!

LA's flux guides are a must read, In the meantime, you can ask one question at time, every hour, lol. kidding, ask away Kodiac :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom