Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

Member request for Cybil, she's the girl that tried to commit suicide, by splitting her stalk, an inch down the middle,

she was unphased, by the attempt. held together with a wire-tie, the gash is healed.

Here she is L:thumb:
today
P524785611.png
P5227776TR2BG.png
P5227772triBG.png

4 wks ago
P5067375.jpg

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

:popcorn: lots of footprints, type something here, yes you :popcorn:

Your timing was perfect! I feel like I got caught with my hand in the nug jar!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

does look a bit leafy, that's how buds get after defoliation, but I don't think it's going to veg. she looks yummy dude like another week on those trichs

you gotta make a decision cause she will keep growing if the suns getting "stronger"

you could cover her after 12 hrs of sun if you don't want to take chances? idk tho I know the sun at its peak doesn't stay out much longer than 14 hrs max in north america

I think you're gonna be good and get some smoke, if that's what you want from her :)

Your timing was perfect! I feel like I got caught with my hand in the nug jar!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:) See how easy that was MsM&Ms! :high-five: :thanks: my first big smile,

you've never missed :cheer: let's puff one, u can have the good chair :passitleft:

Careful with the cookie chat, we almost got in trouble last time u and I talked cookies,,,,

Rico had to take them away from us, LOL :circle-of-love:

does look a bit leafy, that's how buds get after defoliation, but I don't think it's going to veg. she looks yummy dude like another week on those trichs

you gotta make a decision cause she will keep growing if the suns getting "stronger"

you could cover her after 12 hrs of sun if you don't want to take chances? idk tho I know the sun at its peak doesn't stay out much longer than 14 hrs max in north america

I think you're gonna be good and get some smoke, if that's what you want from her :)

great idea b.real :high-five:, & yes, i want to start smoking her asap.

i'll start putting her to bed early tomorrow, thanks for jumping in tonite, b, let's puff this :passitleft:

Hey - congrats on passing 20,000 likes!

:cheer:
:circle-of-love: :thumb:

:high-five:

:popcorn:

I actually did puff tonight! smoked some casey jones. it was nice :)

Nice b.real :high-five: I'd like to hear some Casey Jones pheno.

I'm an ol' Deadhead, Casey Jones was a song of theirs,

A song about a train, driven by an over-medicated conductor, in the 70's, Casey Jones was banned

at the Boston Garden shows.

Now I see some light color blemishing, on these 2 baby girls, NoLie is the smaller and OmG is the other,

they're still happy & seem to be clearing up with straight water feed yesterday.

They were transplanted into a high N soil mixture.

Any thoughts? :thanks:

OmG/OG ... ................................................. and , ............................ NoLie/N Lights
P5237815NLnOG.jpg

High my nortical buddy
I had a good friend that grew a girl with two heads he called her Do-Bahut-Mata Meaning two big ladys best of days pal the buds you have been sharing :passitleft: of the purple has been nice an im feeling a load better hope all is excellent over here,,if I get up to strength I will have to pop over an borrow the boat again,,have to think of some cool place like maybe Brazil:theband::grinjoint::cheer::cheer::hookah::peacetwo::allgood: for a few nights,,actually Cali the place you are at would be amazing :circle-of-love:

High my nortical buddy
I had a good friend that grew a girl with two heads he called her Do-Bahut-Mata Meaning two big ladys best of days pal the buds you have been sharing :passitleft: of the purple has been nice an im feeling a load better hope all is excellent over here,,if I get up to strength I will have to pop over an borrow the boat again,,have to think of some cool place like maybe Brazil:theband::grinjoint::cheer::cheer::hookah::peacetwo::allgood: for a few nights,,actually Cali the place you are at would be amazing :circle-of-love:

:cheer: jaga, thank you for stopping by with another of your smile inducing shares :high-five:

I'm glad you like the new pics & I'm very happy to hear that you are feeling better.

74°, a cool breeze & gushing sunlight today, forecast looks like the same for tomorrow.:surf:

sending lots of 420 :green_heart: your way now.

Tomorrow we honor all our blessed veterans:love:, on Memorial Day:circle-of-love:

Buddy, a fly by here, you are required to step in if you dont mind on fluxing central, Im not going to be about most of week so please help all that post. Many thanks buddy! :)

It will be an honor, :thanks: I'll try to maintain some order in your expanding yard.

I'll bring my best behavior, & I will try not to scare away too many of your students!, lol

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

Happy Skunkday to all 420! Amazing , how much change I see in growth, since yesterday!

Fluxy has never looked happier :cheer: Comments encouraged!!:thanks:

P5257860.jpg

:surf: :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom