Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Sorry for the absence,

updates start here BB Hopes To Go Perpetual With New Strains

It's all a bit messy at the mo, I'll do my best to get in line over the next few days

Thank You everyone.

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Windows 8 users

Could you please inform me how to rotate and save a pic.

It was so darned easy in vista pic viewer but I hate these bloody apps that think they know better with

auto rotate and no save. Grrrr.

I cant post my pics sideways. Not the done thing !

Edit: think I got that sorted.

Vacation eh? So that means we have Trics place all to ourselves? I am thinking it's time for a Risky Business style party at Trics house!

slowgrow, let's get that bar flowing and time to get some live music too. :party:

Sorry about the pool Trics, the cow wanted to go swimming and I couldn't stop her.

Bob ;)

Vacation eh? So that means we have Trics place all to ourselves?

Looks like "Trichomes" and the new guy "underthesun" that suddenly popped up are both on vacation at the same time. I didn't know you can change your status under the Rep Bar or does someone have to do that for you? :hmmmm:

:peace:

Looks like "Trichomes" and the new guy "underthesun" that suddenly popped up are both on vacation at the same time. I didn't know you can change your status under the Rep Bar or does someone have to do that for you? :hmmmm:

:peace:
Management does that.

Good day to all :thumb:

I have it on the highest authority that trichomes and his girls are well and enjoying vacation - all growing and flourishing - and expect to reappear here in the not-too-distant future :cheer:

In the meantime, feel free to sit a spell - refresh yourself at the bar - take a nap - whatever

:Namaste:

:circle-of-love:

I have it on the highest authority that trichomes and his girls are well and enjoying vacation and expect to reappear here in the not-too-distant future

:rofl:

Hey Trichstar:passitleft:
Where the hell are ya :lot-o-toke:Dont make me come an get you,,, but really mate getting a lil concerned,,, actually a lot its been a long time since we had a laugh pal an we all need ya Here so please come back soon:thumb:
seriously need some quality time on the boat me an you a few spliffs :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Hey Trichstar:passitleft:
Where the hell are ya :lot-o-toke:Dont make me come an get you,,, but really mate getting a lil concerned,,, actually a lot its been a long time since we had a laugh pal an we all need ya Here so please come back soon:thumb:
seriously need some quality time on the boat me an you a few spliffs :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Don't mean to piggy back jaga but my sentiments exactly.

Hey all...Ive got wr ists in plaster so cannt tupwe well, and it's hurts to tuype....not corrercting that :)

Hello Trichs...dunno where u are but hope yur enjoying yourself. :)

Hey all...Ive got wr ists in plaster so cannt tupwe well, and it's hurts to tuype....not corrercting that :)

Hello Trichs...dunno where u are but hope yur enjoying yourself. :)

Just thought of that Ceasars pizza commercial where the guy muscles out of his arm cast to get the $5 out of his pocket lol! Double casts have to suck!

Trichomes sends his greetings to all his dear friends here! :cheer:

All is well - he is still vacationing amidst the usual laughter and mayhem,
and looks forward to picking up where he left off on his return.

:bigtoke: :circle-of-love: :green_heart: :passitleft:

In the meantime, he wondered if I could get a shot of Fluxy when I dropped by here.
So here she is after 10 days under the mosquito net:

Fluxy1.jpg

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom