Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

On behave of LB dam that's a main branch trich. Enjoy your vacation but joy with your fluxs await your return.:thumb:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

i cant believe the base of the stem is that big, never seen anything like it on a plant thats only like 2 feet tall :goodjob:

Amazing! :thumb:

At what point do you start giving her cans of Bud?

:circle-of-love:

Progress report-

White Widow left, Fluxy right
ww622.jpg

NoLie left, Fluxy right
P621_NoLie_Fluxy.jpg

Imagine we'll be seeing you back here soon!

:rollit:
:popcorn:

Looking forward to another pictorial update of the girlies!! I wanna see my little underdog, NoLie! Yes, I get that she isn't actually mine, but she's my fav. :circle-of-love: :ganjamon: :green_heart: :green_heart:

Hip, hip hooray. I was wondering when Trich was coming back.:thumb:

Back in action, w Hi-BRIX refractometer & pic update

Fluxy is growing with vigor! I missed every one of you, except one tv farm animal, lol.

I've been metering Hi-BRIX (nutrients levels in "plant blood"),

i'm at 9 and trying to raise the level for better & bigger buds.

more to come,

gotta catch up. somebody left these under my doormat, pass 'em around,

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

a thank u for those that I welcome back!:high-five::circle-of-love:

somehow,,,we're still the #1 rated 420 journal!! :thumb:

P6288128.JPG

ps: that :rofl: heckler? he's lost, like a dog in tall grass.

Welcome back from your extended vacation trichomes. Now lets get to work and keeping it lively.:welcome::thumb:

a BIG :thanks: to slowgro, :thanks: MagicMediwana &

:thanks:Light Addict, & :thanks: #

:thanks: for posting while I vacationed and thought about my 420 friends daily. :bigtoke:

I may owe the sandal:popcorn:killer a :sorry::sorry: or two, im hoping i get :popcorn:

Fluxy''d be toast without :popcorn: 420-NoY-2013 crown recipient.:high-five::Namaste:

Welcome back from your extended vacation trichomes. Now lets get to work and keeping it lively.:welcome::thumb:
right on budder! thnx for your support & the last flux pic you posted here was a thing of beauty :goodjob:
Welcome back buddy :) She needs opening up more! :)

Thank you Mr Miagi, Im glad you decided to stay!!! :circle-of-love:

Thanks trich baby. I have 4 ww clones in veg that I'm working with at present.

So what did you have while you were gone a bud tender?:thumb: Looking nice.

Best of buds my man hope your back soon!
:high-five:
Good day to all :thumb:

I have it on the highest authority that trichomes and his girls are well and enjoying vacation - all growing and flourishing - and expect to reappear here in the not-too-distant future :cheer:

In the meantime, feel free to sit a spell - refresh yourself at the bar - take a nap - whatever

:Namaste:

:circle-of-love:
:rofl: thanks for keeping an eyeon the place slowgro :bravo:
Hey Trichstar:passitleft:
Where the hell are ya :lot-o-toke:Dont make me come an get you,,, but really mate getting a lil concerned,,, actually a lot its been a long time since we had a laugh pal an we all need ya Here so please come back soon:thumb:
seriously need some quality time on the boat me an you a few spliffs :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:
what did you do to the boat? more on this later, thank you for showing the 420 :green_heart: in my absentia
Don't mean to piggy back jaga but my sentiments exactly.
nice to know that # :thanks:
Trichs where you at?
vacation, 1 week, turned into 3 more weeks!! thanks for dropping in with a post , dude :peace:
Hey all...Ive got wr ists in plaster so cannt tupwe well, and it's hurts to tuype....not corrercting that :)

Hello Trichs...dunno where u are but hope yur enjoying yourself. :)
thnx TD, hope you are healing well my friend, appreciate your participation :high-five:

Welcome back Mr. Carter (aka The Trichster). Arnold Horseshack, Vinny Babarinno, Juan Epstein, Freddy Boom Boom Washington, and I have all been waiting for vacation to end...

Thanks trich baby. I have 4 ww clones in veg that I'm working with at present.

thnx #,:thumb: thats my 1st ww, very wide/fat leaves, couch weed, from what i hear.

your journal is way overdue, #. want me to work ona good title for you?

Back
Top Bottom